ConwayLife.com - A community for Conway's Game of Life and related cellular automata
Home  •  LifeWiki  •  Forums  •  Download Golly

Random posts

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.

Re: Random posts

Postby Hdjensofjfnen » February 27th, 2019, 2:16 pm

Not my soup:
x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
bboobbbooooooobb$
obboobboooobbobo$
ooobooboobooobob$
bboboboboobbbbbo$
obooboboobbbobob$
bboobobbbobbobob$
bboboboboboooobo$
boobbbbbbbobooob$
bbobboobbbobobob$
obooooboobbbobbo$
bbooooooboobbooo$
boboobooboboobob$
bbbboobobooooooo$
ooboobbbbooooooo$
obobbbobbbbooboo$
bobboobboobbbboo!
Life is hard. Deal with it.
My favorite oscillator of all time:
x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!
User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

Re: Random posts

Postby Βεν Γ. Κυθισ » February 27th, 2019, 3:35 pm

MY 160th POST!!!
Sorry, some of my rules before April 20 2019 have Unicode characters that are not compatible with Golly; you will have to remove them when pasting them in your text editor.
If for some reason you needed to know, my PGP key ID is DB271923.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
 
Posts: 207
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Random posts

Postby Moosey » February 27th, 2019, 4:40 pm

Don’t watch Star Wars 8.
Watch Life 8 instead (according to Saka, it’s about Gustavo.)

EDIT:
http://www.conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2364&p=34977#p34921 is hilarious
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Random posts

Postby Moosey » February 28th, 2019, 11:12 am

We need more oscillators a lá mold or jam; we’ve got butter but we need:
Marmalade
Mayo
Mustard
BBQ sauce
Ketchup
Hazelnut spread
Hummus
Etc.
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

title

Postby A for awesome » February 28th, 2019, 6:38 pm

x₁=ηx
V ⃰_η=c²√(Λη)
K=(Λu²)/2
Pₐ=1−1/(∫^∞_t₀(p(t)ˡ⁽ᵗ⁾)dt)

$$x_1=\eta x$$
$$V^*_\eta=c^2\sqrt{\Lambda\eta}$$
$$K=\frac{\Lambda u^2}2$$
$$P_a=1-\frac1{\int^\infty_{t_0}p(t)^{l(t)}dt}$$

http://conwaylife.com/wiki/A_for_all

Aidan F. Pierce
User avatar
A for awesome
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: 0x-1

Re: title

Postby Moosey » February 28th, 2019, 6:41 pm

A for awesome wrote::idea:

It’s better than it looks.

Code: Select all
a :mrgreen: :wink: :P :D
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Random posts

Postby Hunting » March 1st, 2019, 12:47 am

What's the code with fewest tag enough to produce non-ordinary posts? Not mean to be Aidan mode or something.
This post was brought to you by the Element of Magic.

Plz correct my grammar mistakes. I'm still studying English.

Working on:

Nothing.

Favorite gun ever:
#C Favorite Gun. Found by me.
x = 4, y = 6, rule = B2e3i4at/S1c23cijn4a
o2bo$4o3$4o$o2bo!
Hunting
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am
Location: Ponyville, Equestria

Re: Random posts

Postby wildmyron » March 1st, 2019, 4:07 am

calcyman wrote:... it appears that pufferfish is maybe 100-200 times rarer than MWSS-on-MWSS in symmetrical soups, so it's probably about 10000-40000 times rarer in asymmetric soups.

Hence, we're looking at about 10^13 asymmetric soups before a pufferfish magically appears. <snip sensible qualifying remarks>

Well over 1.6x10^13 soups have been searched now, so should we expect to see a pufferfish any day now? Is there a revised estimate from examining the relative frequency of similar complexity objects in C1 and D2_+1?
The latest version of the 5S Project contains over 150,000 spaceships. Tabulated pages up to period 160 are available on the LifeWiki.
wildmyron
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: August 9th, 2013, 12:45 am

Re: Random posts

Postby Saka » March 1st, 2019, 8:20 am

Decode this:
F_n n_R n_n n_m° n_qnn
If you're the person that uploaded to Sakagolue illegally, please PM me.
x = 17, y = 10, rule = B3/S23
b2ob2obo5b2o$11b4obo$2bob3o2bo2b3o$bo3b2o4b2o$o2bo2bob2o3b4o$bob2obo5b
o2b2o$2b2o4bobo2b3o$bo3b5ob2obobo$2bo5bob2o$4bob2o2bobobo!

(Check gen 2)
User avatar
Saka
 
Posts: 2998
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: In the kingdom of Sultan Hamengkubuwono X

Re: :eR

Postby Moosey » March 1st, 2019, 8:41 am

Code: Select all
#C bold text in viewer?

Code: Select all
#C hello

Code: Select all
#C italic viewer

[b][i][u]TEST[/u][/i][/b]

Let’s see...

Code: Select all
#C :lol: Bwahahahahahaha :lol:
3ob$b3o!
#C [[ AUTOSTART "I am a bold toad" ]]
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Random posts

Postby Moosey » March 2nd, 2019, 12:13 pm

This thread alone has more posts than the ENTIRE bugs and errors forum!
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Random posts

Postby Hunting » March 2nd, 2019, 12:41 pm

"Exploision"
x = 25, y = 7, rule = B2e3einy4ak5ijq7c/S1c2-ai3-ceky4ejny5ceqr6akn7e
2o21b2o$bo21bo$2o21b2o2$2o21b2o$bo21bo$2o21b2o!
#C [[ STEP 11 ]]


To Moosey:
Unsure-useless-accidental discoveries threads is almost as long as this thread
This post was brought to you by the Element of Magic.

Plz correct my grammar mistakes. I'm still studying English.

Working on:

Nothing.

Favorite gun ever:
#C Favorite Gun. Found by me.
x = 4, y = 6, rule = B2e3i4at/S1c23cijn4a
o2bo$4o3$4o$o2bo!
Hunting
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am
Location: Ponyville, Equestria

Re: Random posts

Postby Moosey » March 2nd, 2019, 12:49 pm

Hunting wrote:"Explo(i)sion"
x = 25, y = 7, rule = B2e3einy4ak5ijq7c/S1c2-ai3-ceky4ejny5ceqr6akn7e
2o21b2o$bo21bo$2o21b2o2$2o21b2o$bo21bo$2o21b2o!
#C [[ STEP 11 ]]


That is one of the slowest explosions I've ever seen.

Hunting wrote:To Moosey:
Unsure-useless-accidental discoveries threads is almost as long as this thread

Of course they are; everybody has unsure/useless/accidental discoveries regularly!
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Random posts

Postby testitemqlstudop » March 2nd, 2019, 7:49 pm

bitconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccccccccctt
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
 
Posts: 834
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: very very very very boats

Re: Random posts

Postby Hunting » March 3rd, 2019, 12:35 am

Moosey wrote:
Hunting wrote:"Explo(i)sion"
x = 25, y = 7, rule = B2e3einy4ak5ijq7c/S1c2-ai3-ceky4ejny5ceqr6akn7e
2o21b2o$bo21bo$2o21b2o2$2o21b2o$bo21bo$2o21b2o!
#C [[ STEP 11 ]]


That is one of the slowest explosions I've ever seen.


Actually, they eventually STABILIZES after about 20000~25000 gen.
This post was brought to you by the Element of Magic.

Plz correct my grammar mistakes. I'm still studying English.

Working on:

Nothing.

Favorite gun ever:
#C Favorite Gun. Found by me.
x = 4, y = 6, rule = B2e3i4at/S1c23cijn4a
o2bo$4o3$4o$o2bo!
Hunting
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am
Location: Ponyville, Equestria

Re: Random posts

Postby Moosey » March 3rd, 2019, 8:38 am

Hunting wrote:
Moosey wrote:
Hunting wrote:"Explo(i)sion"
x = 25, y = 7, rule = B2e3einy4ak5ijq7c/S1c2-ai3-ceky4ejny5ceqr6akn7e
2o21b2o$bo21bo$2o21b2o2$2o21b2o$bo21bo$2o21b2o!
#C [[ STEP 11 ]]


That is one of the slowest explosions I've ever seen.


Actually, it eventually STABILIZES after about 20000~25000 gen.


Oh, like one of those highlife replicator messes.
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Random posts

Postby Hdjensofjfnen » March 4th, 2019, 2:12 am

Actually my soup. When this turned up in my haul I thought it was much more common than it actually was:
x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
bbobobobobobobbb$
ooboooboobobbbob$
oobboooobboobobb$
bboobbbbobbobbbb$
oobbboboobbooooo$
obboobobooobbboo$
boooobbobobobboo$
oobbbbbboobobbbb$
boobobobbbbobbbo$
bbobbboboobbboob$
booobbobboboboob$
ooobboooobbbobbo$
boooboboobbobooo$
boooobooobooboob$
bobooooobbbobboo$
bbobbbobbooobbbb!

EDIT: Unfortunately, it's unlikely to yield any syntheses: a 6-cell long diagonal fuse is involved in the synthesis.
EDIT: Not my soup:
#C Long^7 canoe
x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3/S23
bbooobooooooboob$
bobbbbobbobobbbb$
boobboboooobbboo$
bbooobbbbobbobbo$
bbboobobobobbobb$
obbobbbobbobbobo$
bbbobbbbbobobobo$
boobbboboobbbbob$
obbobbboobooobbb$
bboobooobobobobb$
ooobbbooooboobbo$
bbobooboooobbooo$
boobbbbbbbbboooo$
boboooobbbboooob$
oobbboooooooooob$
oooboobbbooooooo!
Life is hard. Deal with it.
My favorite oscillator of all time:
x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!
User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: r cis θ

[quote="Abraham Lincoln"]What? I never said this![/quote]

Postby A for awesome » March 6th, 2019, 10:12 pm

Has an extraordinarily small chance of doing something extraordinarily terrible to your computer:
until cat /dev/random | bash; do sleep 0.1; done
x₁=ηx
V ⃰_η=c²√(Λη)
K=(Λu²)/2
Pₐ=1−1/(∫^∞_t₀(p(t)ˡ⁽ᵗ⁾)dt)

$$x_1=\eta x$$
$$V^*_\eta=c^2\sqrt{\Lambda\eta}$$
$$K=\frac{\Lambda u^2}2$$
$$P_a=1-\frac1{\int^\infty_{t_0}p(t)^{l(t)}dt}$$

http://conwaylife.com/wiki/A_for_all

Aidan F. Pierce
User avatar
A for awesome
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: 0x-1

Re: Anybody know of this spaceship?

Postby Moosey » March 7th, 2019, 12:17 pm

What happened to the anagrams thread?
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Random posts

Postby Moosey » March 7th, 2019, 12:45 pm

The shortest pangram in the section “crafting the novel” from the Wikipedia article on war and peace that is a complete sentence at the end is:
It is unknown why Tolstoy changed the name to War and Peace. He may have borrowed the title from the 1861 work of Pierre-Joseph Proudhon: La Guerre et la Paix ("The War and the Peace" in French).[4] The title may also be another reference to Titus, described as being a master of "war and peace" in The Twelve Caesars, written by Suetonius in 119 CE. The completed novel was then called Voyna i mir (Война и мир in new-style orthography; in English War and Peace).[citation needed]

The 1805 manuscript was re-edited and annotated in Russia in 1893 and since has been translated into English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Albanian, Korean, and Czech.

Tolstoy was instrumental in bringing a new kind of consciousness to the novel. His narrative structure is noted for its "god-like" ability to hover over and within events, but also in the way it swiftly and seamlessly portrayed a particular character's point of view. His use of visual detail is often cinematic in scope, using the literary equivalents of panning, wide shots and close-ups.
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Random posts

Postby calcyman » March 7th, 2019, 5:09 pm

wildmyron wrote:
calcyman wrote:... it appears that pufferfish is maybe 100-200 times rarer than MWSS-on-MWSS in symmetrical soups, so it's probably about 10000-40000 times rarer in asymmetric soups.

Hence, we're looking at about 10^13 asymmetric soups before a pufferfish magically appears. <snip sensible qualifying remarks>

Well over 1.6x10^13 soups have been searched now, so should we expect to see a pufferfish any day now? Is there a revised estimate from examining the relative frequency of similar complexity objects in C1 and D2_+1?


I don't know where I obtained the '100-200 times rarer'; it looks like it's 600 times rarer than an HWSS-on-HWSS, and 4000 times rarer than a MWSS-on-MWSS. But it looks like there isn't too much of a direct correspondence between C1 and D2_+1 frequencies, because the ratio (of HWSS-on-HWSS versus MWSS-on-MWSS) is surprisingly greater in D2_+1 than in C1.

But yes, it still seems plausible that a pufferfish will appear in C1 at some point. Pufferfish are actually more common in D2_+1 than Schick engines.
What do you do with ill crystallographers? Take them to the mono-clinic!
User avatar
calcyman
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: June 1st, 2009, 4:32 pm

Re: Random posts

Postby testitemqlstudop » March 7th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Now that I come to think of it, even pulsar-on-figure-eight and pentadecathlon-on-figure-eight occurred, the only plausible explanation for why the Gosper glider gun (or the Simkin glider gun, c'mon it's just a constellation of blocks, even easier than GGG) hasn't occurred yet is that that the gliders hit debris and destroys the gun.
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
 
Posts: 834
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: very very very very boats

Re: Random posts

Postby wildmyron » March 7th, 2019, 11:42 pm

calcyman wrote:But yes, it still seems plausible that a pufferfish will appear in C1 at some point. Pufferfish are actually more common in D2_+1 than Schick engines.

Thanks for sharing your insight. I'm glad you saw the post - on reflection I have no idea why I posted it in Random posts - other than to say it was a random thought I had at the time when I was browsing old discussions.
The latest version of the 5S Project contains over 150,000 spaceships. Tabulated pages up to period 160 are available on the LifeWiki.
wildmyron
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: August 9th, 2013, 12:45 am

Re: Random posts

Postby Moosey » March 8th, 2019, 9:20 am

A bunch of dust congeals into a spider:
#C stolen from someone else’s post. Thanks!
x = 2415, y = 3237, rule = B3/S23
1227b2o$1226b3o$1226b2obo$1227b3o$1228bo4$1234bobo$1233bo$1233bo$1233b
o2bo$1233b3o368$1200b2o$1200b3o$1199bob2o$1199b3o$1200bo4$1192bobo$
1195bo$1195bo$1192bo2bo$1193b3o366$21bo$19bobo$20b2o18$27bo2373bo$28bo
2371bo$26b3o2371b3o5$20bo2387bo$18bobo2387bobo$19b2o2387b2o12$22bo
2383bo$23bo2381bo$21b3o2381b3o3$20bo2387bo$21b2o2383b2o$20b2o2385b2o2$
30bobo2363bobo$31b2o2363b2o$31bo2365bo13$42bobo2339bobo$43b2o2339b2o$
43bo2341bo9$93bo$94b2o$93b2o5$104bobo2238bo$105b2o2236b2o$105bo2238b2o
4$2321bo$2321bobo$64bo2256b2o41bo$65b2o2295b2o$64b2o2297b2o2$2310bo$
70bo26bo2211bo48bo$68bobo24bobo2211b3o46bobo$69b2o25b2o2260b2o$2354bo$
2354bobo$2354b2o11$85bobo$86b2o$86bo5$136bo$137bo$135b3o$2298bobo$
2298b2o$2299bo3bo$2302bo$2302b3o2$2283bo$2282bo$2282b3o$137bobo$138b2o
$134bo3bo$135bo$133b3o16$2295bo$2294bo$2294b3o4$123bo2181bo$124bo2179b
o$122b3o2179b3o3$2287bo$2287bobo$2287b2o13$2275bo$2273b2o$2274b2o5$
2269bo$2269bobo$2269b2o7$2257bo$2256bo$2256b3o2$2253bo$2252bo$2252b3o
7$2236bo$2235bo$190bo2044b3o$191bo$189b3o9$198bo$196bobo$197b2o2$2213b
o$251bo1961bobo$252b2o1959b2o$251b2o8$210bo1998bobo$211b2o1975bobo18b
2o$210b2o1976b2o20bo$2189bo2$270bobo$271b2o$216bo54bo$214bobo1975bo$
215b2o1974bo$2191b3o2$273bo$274b2o$273b2o1918bo$2193bobo$2188bo4b2o$
2188bobo$2188b2o3$233bo$234bo$232b3o$2156bo$237bo48bo1867b2o$238bo48b
2o1866b2o$236b3o47b2o$291bo$292b2o$291b2o4$2140bo$2139bo$2139b3o3$275b
obo18bo$276b2o19b2o$276bo19b2o1863bobo$2161b2o$2162bo2$2164bobo$2164b
2o$2165bo$2147bo$2137bo8bo$2135b2o9b3o$2136b2o$2161bo$301bo1858bo$302b
o5bo1844bobo4b3o$300b3o3bobo1844b2o$307b2o1845bo3bo$2149bo7bo$315bo
1833bobo5b3o$316b2o1831b2o$315b2o1824bo$2141bobo$2141b2o8$324bo$322bob
o$323b2o2$2133bobo$2133b2o$2134bo2$2142bobo$2142b2o$2143bo10$2116bo$
2116bobo$2116b2o$2097bo$2095b2o$2096b2o2$352bo$353bo$351b3o5$358bobo$
359b2o$359bo$367bobo1727bo$368b2o1727bobo$362bo5bo1728b2o$363b2o$362b
2o12$386bo$384bobo$385b2o3$2074bo$383bo1688b2o$384b2o1687b2o$383b2o5$
2076bo$2075bo$2075b3o3$2068bo$2062bobo3bobo$392bo1669b2o4b2o$393b2o
1668bo$392b2o1646bo$2038b2o$2039b2o10bo$2051bobo$396bo1654b2o$397b2o$
396b2o$2058bo$2056b2o$2050bo6b2o$2037bobo10bobo$2037b2o11b2o$2038bo2$
415bobo1627bo$416b2o1627bobo3bobo$416bo1628b2o4b2o$382bo1669bo$383bo$
381b3o1648bo$415bo1616bobo$413bobo1616b2o$414b2o12$405bo$403bobo1581bo
$404b2o1579b2o$1986b2o8$407bobo$408b2o18bobo$408bo20b2o$429bo2$1966bob
o$1966b2o$1967bo$426bo$427bo$425b3o2$1965bo$1963b2o$425bo1538b2o$423bo
bo$424b2o4bo$428bobo$429b2o6$462bo$463b2o1487bo$462b2o1486b2o$1951b2o$
1947bo$1945b2o$1946b2o6$1944bo$1943bo$454bo1488b3o$452bobo$453b2o2$
451bo$449bobo$450b2o2$467bobo9bo$468b2o10bo$468bo9b3o2$453bobo$454b2o
6bo1471bo4bobo$454bo5bobo1469b2o5b2o$461b2o1470b2o5bo$456bobo6bo$457b
2o7b2o1457bo$457bo7b2o1457bo$473bo1450b3o$474b2o$473b2o8$1918bo$1916b
2o$1917b2o2$482bo$480bobo$481b2o2$473bo$471bobo$472b2o10$498bo$499b2o$
498b2o$519bo$520bo$518b3o3$1888bobo$1888b2o$1889bo4$1881bo$1881bobo$
1881b2o$517bo1354bo$518b2o1352bobo$517b2o1353b2o4bo$1877bo$1877b3o12$
1856bo$1854b2o$1855b2o3$542bo$543bo1313bo$541b3o1312bo$1856b3o6$538bob
o$539b2o$539bo2$546bo$547b2o4bo$546b2o3bobo1294bo$552b2o1293bo$576bo
1270b3o$577bo$563bo11b3o$564b2o$563b2o1279bo$1843bo$1843b3o$558bo$559b
o$557b3o4bo$565b2o$564b2o3$569bo$564bo5b2o$562bobo4b2o$563b2o17$580bo
1267bo$578bobo1267bobo$579b2o1267b2o4$585bo1257bo$583bobo1257bobo$584b
2o1257b2o2$1839bo$1837b2o$1838b2o17$630bo$631b2o$630b2o$1811bo$1772bo
37bo$1770b2o38b3o$1771b2o3$636bo$637bo1135bo$635b3o1134bo$1772b3o$
1813bo$1812bo$1812b3o9$1793bobo$1793b2o$1794bo31$1757bobo$1757b2o$
1758bo3$1762bo$1761bo$1761b3o3$1746bo$1745bo$1745b3o30$713bo$711bobo$
712b2o8$711bo$709bobo$710b2o8$729bo$730b2o$729b2o24$758bo$759b2o$758b
2o4$755bo$753bobo$754b2o3$771bo$769bobo$770b2o15$785bobo853bobo$786b2o
853b2o$786bo855bo51$1596bobo$1596b2o$1597bo4$1594bo$1593bo$1593b3o33$
1556bo$1554b2o$1555b2o7$1533bobo$1533b2o$1534bo12$1525bo$1525bobo$
1525b2o3$1528bo$1527bo$1527b3o7$1512bobo$1512b2o$1513bo16$1500bo$1498b
2o$1499b2o2$1491bobo$1491b2o$1492bo2$1494bo$1494bobo$1494b2o4$1475bobo
$1475b2o$1476bo2$1480bo$1480bobo$1480b2o9$1466bo$1464b2o$1465b2o16$
975bo$976bo$974b3o7$997bo$995bobo$996b2o12$1004bo$1005b2o$1004b2o4$
1001bobo$1002b2o$1002bo6$1018bo$1016bobo$1017b2o13$1209b2o7b2o$1208b3o
7b3o$1208b2obo5bob2o$1209b3o5b3o$1210bo7bo171bo$1389bo$1389b3o4$1047bo
$1040bo7b2o$1041bo5b2o$1039b3o3$1052bo323bo$1053b2o319b2o$1052b2o321b
2o7$1057bobo309bobo$1058b2o309b2o$1058bo311bo$1062bo303bo$1063b2o299b
2o$1062b2o301b2o5$1100bobo$1101b2o$1101bo3$1066bo$1067bo$1065b3o38bo
249bo$1104bobo247b2o$1105b2o248b2o3$1346bobo$1313bobo30b2o$1313b2o32bo
$1314bo5$1085bo223bo$1086b2o221bobo$1085b2o18bobo201b2o10bobo$1106b2o
213b2o$1106bo215bo$1093bobo16bobo199bobo$1094b2o11bo5b2o199b2o5bo$
1094bo13bo4bo201bo4bo$1106b3o211b3o2$1126bobo$1127b2o$1127bo$1312bo$
1296bo15bobo$1295bo16b2o$1295b3o2$1119bobo$1120b2o$1120bo8$1130bobo3bo
155bo3bobo$1131b2o4b2o151b2o4b2o$1131bo4b2o4bo148b2o4bo$1140bobo$1133b
o7b2o152bo$1134b2o157b2o$1133b2o159b2o3$1277bo$1277bobo$1277b2o2$1151b
o$1144bo4bobo132bo$1145b2o3b2o130b2o$1144b2o137b2o$1153bo10bo110bo$
1154b2o9bo107b2o$1153b2o8b3o108b2o2$1265bo$1264bo$1264b3o3$1163bo$
1164b2o$1163b2o7$1152bo123bo$1150bobo123bobo$1151b2o123b2o93$1163bo$
1163b2o$1162bobo11$1141b2o121b3o19b2o$1140bobo121bo21bobo$1142bo122bo
20bo2$1163b3o$1156b2o7bo105b2o$1155bobo6bo106bobo$1157bo113bo6$1129b3o
165b3o$1131bo165bo$1130bo167bo6$1116b3o$1118bo$1117bo2$1316bo$1315b2o$
1315bobo2$1109bo209bo$1109b2o207b2o$1108bobo207bobo5$1110b3o203b3o$
1112bo203bo$1111bo205bo3$1111b2o203b2o$1110bobo203bobo$1112bo203bo20$
1098b2o235b2o$1097bobo235bobo$1099bo235bo11$1079b2o261b2o$1078bobo261b
obo$1080bo261bo10$1351b2o$1350b2o$1352bo2$1048b2o19bo7b2o300b2o$1047bo
bo11b2o6b2o5bobo287b2o11bobo$1049bo12b2o4bobo7bo280b2o4b2o12bo$1061bo
296b2o7bo$1360bo2$1054b3o315b3o$1056bo8b3o293b3o8bo$1041b2o12bo11bo
293bo11bo12b2o$1040bobo17bo5bo295bo23bobo$1042bo17b2o324bo$1059bobo9$
1042b2o$1041bobo4bo$1043bo4b2o$1047bobo4$1040bo340b2o$1040b2o338b2o$
1039bobo340bo2$1378b2o$1377b2o$1033b2o344bo11bo$1034b2o354b2o$1033bo
356bobo$1043b3o$1045bo$1044bo12$1012b2o383b3o$1013b2o382bo$1012bo385bo
$994b2o$995b2o$994bo$1403b3o$997b2o404bo$996bobo405bo$998bo6$1000b3o$
1002bo$1001bo414b2o$1415b2o$1417bo$1001bo$1001b2o$1000bobo2$990b2o$
991b2o$990bo2$1429b3o$990b3o436bo$992bo437bo$991bo2$994b3o$996bo$977b
2o16bo$976bobo$978bo5$1433b3o$1433bo$1434bo2$975bo$975b2o473bo$974bobo
472b2o$1449bobo4$1463bo$1462b2o$1462bobo5$969b2o$970b2o$969bo$1477b3o$
1477bo$1470b2o6bo$1470bobo$1470bo4b2o$1474b2o$954bo521bo$954b2o524b2o$
953bobo523b2o$1481bo$957bo$957b2o$956bobo3$1482b2o$1481b2o$940b2o541bo
$939bobo551bo$941bo550b2o$1481b2o9bobo8b2o$1481bobo18b2o$1481bo4b2o16b
o$1485b2o8b2o$1487bo7bobo$1495bo$931b2o$930bobo$932bo11$927b2o588b2o$
928b2o587bobo$927bo589bo$1535b2o$1535bobo$1535bo$921b2o$922b2o609bo$
921bo610b2o$1532bobo6$1529b2o$1528b2o$909b2o619bo$908bobo$910bo2$1528b
3o$1528bo$1529bo$1539b2o$1539bobo$1539bo2$895b2o$896b2o641b2o$895bo
642b2o$1540bo2$1535b2o$1534b2o$1536bo16bo$1552b2o$1552bobo5$891b2o$
892b2o$891bo3$1551b3o$1551bo$1552bo3b2o$873b3o680bobo$875bo680bo$874bo
4$865b3o$867bo$866bo3$858b2o$859b2o3b2o$858bo4bobo$865bo2$858b3o$860bo
$859bo$850bo$850b2o708b2o$849bobo707b2o$1561bo13b2o$1574b2o$1576bo2$
850b2o$849bobo737b2o$851bo736b2o$1590bo5b2o$1596bobo$1596bo4$836b2o$
835bobo752b3o$837bo752bo$830b2o759bo$829bobo10b2o$831bo9bobo4b2o752b2o
$843bo5b2o751bobo$848bo753bo$1592b2o$1591b2o5bo$1593bo3b2o$1597bobo2$
1593b3o$816b3o774bo$818bo775bo$817bo2$821b2o$822b2o$821bo791bo$1612b2o
$1612bobo$812b2o$813b2o$812bo4$806bo$806b2o$805bobo$1624b2o$1623b2o$
1625bo4$798b3o$800bo$799bo2$1627b3o$1627bo$1628bo6$787bo$787b2o$786bob
o2$1646b3o$756b3o887bo$758bo10b2o876bo$757bo10bobo$770bo5b2o$777b2o$
776bo4$1660b2o$763b3o2b2o889b2o$765bo3b2o890bo3b2o$764bo3bo896bobo$
1665bo6$1665b2o$1665bobo$747b2o916bo$746bobo8b3o$748bo10bo$758bo912b3o
$1671bo$1672bo9$752b3o$754bo$753bo10$1694b2o$1693b2o$1695bo$1690b2o$
1689b2o$1691bo4$1695b3o$1695bo$714b2o980bo8b3o$715b2o988bo$714bo991bo$
1698bo$1697b2o$1697bobo7$701b2o$702b2o$701bo7$1728bo$1727b2o$1727bobo
6$692b2o$691bobo1065b2o$693bo1065bobo$1746b3o10bo$1740bo5bo$1739b2o6bo
$1739bobo4$679bo$679b2o1067bo3b2o$678bobo1066b2o3bobo$1747bobo2bo$672b
3o$674bo$673bo7$1759b3o$1759bo$1760bo3$666b3o$668bo$667bo1097b2o8b3o$
1765bobo7bo$660b2o1103bo10bo$659bobo$627b2o32bo$628b2o$627bo7$1770b2o$
1770bobo$1770bo10$638bo$638b2o$637bobo$642bo$642b2o$641bobo4$636b2o$
635bobo$626b2o9bo1171bo$625bobo1180b2o$627bo1180bobo2$634b2o$635b2o$
634bo6$1822bo$1821b2o$1821bobo9$606b2o$605bobo$607bo4$1834b2o$579b3o
1252bobo10b3o$581bo4b2o1246bo6b2o4bo$580bo4bobo1253bobo4bo$587bo7b3o
1243bo$559bo37bo$559b2o35bo$558bobo1273b2o$586b3o1244b2o5b3o$567b2o19b
o1246bo4bo$568b2o17bo5b2o1246bo$567bo14b2o10b2o1249b2o$583b2o8bo1250b
2o$552bo29bo1263bo$552b2o$551bobo3$560b2o$559bobo$561bo2$548b2o$547bob
o$549bo4$1850b2o$536b2o1311b2o$537b2o1312bo$536bo3$529bo$529b2o1324b2o
$528bobo1323b2o$1856bo6$512b3o$514bo$513bo13$514b3o$516bo$515bo17$500b
2o$501b2o$500bo716bo682bo$1216b3o680b2o$1216bob2o679bobo$1217b3o$1217b
2o3$476b2o$477b2o$476bo2$482bo$482b2o$481bobo$1918bo$1917b2o$471bo
1445bobo$471b2o$470bobo6$1962b3o$1962bo$1963bo5$460bo$460b2o$459bobo$
446bo4bo$446b2o3b2o$445bobo2bobo4$450b2o$449bobo$451bo22$425b3o4b2o$
400b2o25bo5b2o$401b2o23bo5bo1533b2o$400bo1564b2o$1967bo2$431b2o$432b2o
$431bo5$403bo$403b2o$402bobo2$395b2o$394bobo$396bo1590bo$1986b2o$1986b
obo2$410b3o$412bo$411bo$1988b2o$1987b2o$1989bo8$2041bo$2040b2o$2040bob
o12$2055b3o$2055bo$2056bo$2047b2o$2047bobo$2047bo3$2062b3o$2062bo$
2063bo2$2055bo$2054b2o$2054bobo2$2067bo$2066b2o$2066bobo4$390b2o$389bo
bo1686b2o$391bo1686bobo$2078bo4$385b2o1698b3o$384bobo1698bo$386bo1699b
o6$2102b2o$2101b2o$2103bo13$2100b2o$2099b2o$2101bo17$2114b2o$2114bobo$
2114bo$340b3o$342bo$341bo4$2138b2o$2138bobo$1216bo921bo$1215b3o$1214b
2obo$1214b3o915b3o$1215b2o915bo$2133bo$322b3o$324bo$323bo1819b3o$2143b
o$2144bo13$2154b3o$2154bo$2155bo$2163b3o2b3o$2163bo4bo$2164bo4bo3$
2165bo$2164b2o$2164bobo25$2185b2o4b3o$2184b2o5bo25b2o$271b2o1913bo5bo
23b2o$272b2o1944bo$271bo2$2186b2o$2163b3o4bo14b2o$2163bo5b2o16bo$2164b
o4bobo4$2215bo$2214b2o$2214bobo2$235b2o1985b2o$234bobo1985bobo$236bo
14bo1970bo$251b2o$250bobo2$2206b3o$2206bo$2207bo$249b2o$219b2o29b2o$
220b2o27bo$219bo$226b3o$228bo1963b3o$217b2o8bo3bo1960bo$218b2o11b2o
1960bo$217bo12bobo2$214b2o$215b2o$214bo2$2201b2o$209b3o1989bobo$211bo
1989bo$210bo1980b2o$2190b2o$2192bo3$188bo$188b2o$187bobo3$190b3o$192bo
2015b3o$191bo2012bo3bo$2203b2o4bo$2203bobo3$195b2o$194bobo$196bo2$
2214b2o$2213b2o$2215bo3$196bo4b3o$196b2o5bo$195bobo4bo8$2254b2o$2254bo
bo$2254bo3$2265b2o$2264b2o$2266bo$2257b3o$177b3o2077bo$179bo2074bo3bo
8b2o$178bo2074b2o11b2o$2253bobo12bo2$2270b2o$2269b2o$2271bo2$169b2o$
168bobo2103b3o$170bo2103bo$179b2o2094bo$180b2o$179bo3$2297bo$2296b2o$
2296bobo3$2293b3o$161b3o2129bo$163bo3bo2126bo$162bo4b2o$166bobo3$2289b
2o$118b2o2169bobo17b2o$119b2o1091bo1076bo18b2o$118bo1092b3o1096bo$156b
2o1052b2obo$113bo43b2o1051b3o1102bo$113b2o41bo1054b2o1101b2o$112bobo
20b3o2176bobo$137bo$136bo2146b3o$2283bo$2284bo2$140b3o$142bo$141bo$
2300b3o$2300bo$134b3o2164bo$136bo$135bo2$2295b3o$2295bo$2296bo2$2308bo
$121bo2178b3o4b2o$121b2o2177bo6bobo$120bobo2178bo4$115bo$115b2o$114bob
o$2313b2o$2312b2o$2314bo3$99b2o$100b2o$99bo$103b3o$105bo$104bo2212b2o$
2316b2o$2318bo$89bo$89b2o$88bobo2230b3o$2321bo$2322bo$96b2o2242b3o$97b
2o2241bo$96bo2240bo3bo$2336b2o$2336bobo$97b3o$99bo$98bo$2351b2o$93bo
2257bobo$93b2o2256bo$92bobo$68b2o2289b2o$69b2o2272b3o12b2o$68bo2274bo
16bo$2344bo2$58b2o2266b3o$59b2o2265bo$58bo2268bo$49b2o$50b2o44bo$49bo
46b2o2275b3o$95bobo2275bo$40bo2333bo13bo$40b2o2340b3o2b2o$39bobo2340bo
4bobo$2383bo2$39b2o2347b2o$38bobo2347bobo$40bo2347bo10$28bo2371bo$28b
2o2369b2o$15b3o9bobo2369bobo9b3o$17bo5b2o2379b2o5bo$16bo7b2o2377b2o7bo
$23bo2381bo3$19b3o2385b3o$21bo2385bo$20bo2387bo3$17b2o2391b2o$18b2o
2389b2o$17bo2393bo$2387bo$2386b2o$2386bobo$24bo2379bo$24b2o2366b2o9b2o
$23bobo2366bobo8bobo$15b2o2375bo5b3o11b2o$14bobo2381bo13bobo$16bo2382b
o12bo4$17b2o$16bobo$18bo13$2407b2o$2407bobo$2407bo44$b2o$obo$2bo!
My rules:
They can be found here

Also, the tree game
Bill Watterson once wrote: "How do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?"
User avatar
Moosey
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Location: A house, or perhaps the OCA board.

Re: Random posts

Postby googoIpIex » March 8th, 2019, 10:01 am

Moosey wrote:A bunch of dust congeals into a spider:
#C stolen from someone else’s post. Thanks!
x = 2415, y = 3237, rule = B3/S23
1227b2o$1226b3o$1226b2obo$1227b3o$1228bo4$1234bobo$1233bo$1233bo$1233b
o2bo$1233b3o368$1200b2o$1200b3o$1199bob2o$1199b3o$1200bo4$1192bobo$
1195bo$1195bo$1192bo2bo$1193b3o366$21bo$19bobo$20b2o18$27bo2373bo$28bo
2371bo$26b3o2371b3o5$20bo2387bo$18bobo2387bobo$19b2o2387b2o12$22bo
2383bo$23bo2381bo$21b3o2381b3o3$20bo2387bo$21b2o2383b2o$20b2o2385b2o2$
30bobo2363bobo$31b2o2363b2o$31bo2365bo13$42bobo2339bobo$43b2o2339b2o$
43bo2341bo9$93bo$94b2o$93b2o5$104bobo2238bo$105b2o2236b2o$105bo2238b2o
4$2321bo$2321bobo$64bo2256b2o41bo$65b2o2295b2o$64b2o2297b2o2$2310bo$
70bo26bo2211bo48bo$68bobo24bobo2211b3o46bobo$69b2o25b2o2260b2o$2354bo$
2354bobo$2354b2o11$85bobo$86b2o$86bo5$136bo$137bo$135b3o$2298bobo$
2298b2o$2299bo3bo$2302bo$2302b3o2$2283bo$2282bo$2282b3o$137bobo$138b2o
$134bo3bo$135bo$133b3o16$2295bo$2294bo$2294b3o4$123bo2181bo$124bo2179b
o$122b3o2179b3o3$2287bo$2287bobo$2287b2o13$2275bo$2273b2o$2274b2o5$
2269bo$2269bobo$2269b2o7$2257bo$2256bo$2256b3o2$2253bo$2252bo$2252b3o
7$2236bo$2235bo$190bo2044b3o$191bo$189b3o9$198bo$196bobo$197b2o2$2213b
o$251bo1961bobo$252b2o1959b2o$251b2o8$210bo1998bobo$211b2o1975bobo18b
2o$210b2o1976b2o20bo$2189bo2$270bobo$271b2o$216bo54bo$214bobo1975bo$
215b2o1974bo$2191b3o2$273bo$274b2o$273b2o1918bo$2193bobo$2188bo4b2o$
2188bobo$2188b2o3$233bo$234bo$232b3o$2156bo$237bo48bo1867b2o$238bo48b
2o1866b2o$236b3o47b2o$291bo$292b2o$291b2o4$2140bo$2139bo$2139b3o3$275b
obo18bo$276b2o19b2o$276bo19b2o1863bobo$2161b2o$2162bo2$2164bobo$2164b
2o$2165bo$2147bo$2137bo8bo$2135b2o9b3o$2136b2o$2161bo$301bo1858bo$302b
o5bo1844bobo4b3o$300b3o3bobo1844b2o$307b2o1845bo3bo$2149bo7bo$315bo
1833bobo5b3o$316b2o1831b2o$315b2o1824bo$2141bobo$2141b2o8$324bo$322bob
o$323b2o2$2133bobo$2133b2o$2134bo2$2142bobo$2142b2o$2143bo10$2116bo$
2116bobo$2116b2o$2097bo$2095b2o$2096b2o2$352bo$353bo$351b3o5$358bobo$
359b2o$359bo$367bobo1727bo$368b2o1727bobo$362bo5bo1728b2o$363b2o$362b
2o12$386bo$384bobo$385b2o3$2074bo$383bo1688b2o$384b2o1687b2o$383b2o5$
2076bo$2075bo$2075b3o3$2068bo$2062bobo3bobo$392bo1669b2o4b2o$393b2o
1668bo$392b2o1646bo$2038b2o$2039b2o10bo$2051bobo$396bo1654b2o$397b2o$
396b2o$2058bo$2056b2o$2050bo6b2o$2037bobo10bobo$2037b2o11b2o$2038bo2$
415bobo1627bo$416b2o1627bobo3bobo$416bo1628b2o4b2o$382bo1669bo$383bo$
381b3o1648bo$415bo1616bobo$413bobo1616b2o$414b2o12$405bo$403bobo1581bo
$404b2o1579b2o$1986b2o8$407bobo$408b2o18bobo$408bo20b2o$429bo2$1966bob
o$1966b2o$1967bo$426bo$427bo$425b3o2$1965bo$1963b2o$425bo1538b2o$423bo
bo$424b2o4bo$428bobo$429b2o6$462bo$463b2o1487bo$462b2o1486b2o$1951b2o$
1947bo$1945b2o$1946b2o6$1944bo$1943bo$454bo1488b3o$452bobo$453b2o2$
451bo$449bobo$450b2o2$467bobo9bo$468b2o10bo$468bo9b3o2$453bobo$454b2o
6bo1471bo4bobo$454bo5bobo1469b2o5b2o$461b2o1470b2o5bo$456bobo6bo$457b
2o7b2o1457bo$457bo7b2o1457bo$473bo1450b3o$474b2o$473b2o8$1918bo$1916b
2o$1917b2o2$482bo$480bobo$481b2o2$473bo$471bobo$472b2o10$498bo$499b2o$
498b2o$519bo$520bo$518b3o3$1888bobo$1888b2o$1889bo4$1881bo$1881bobo$
1881b2o$517bo1354bo$518b2o1352bobo$517b2o1353b2o4bo$1877bo$1877b3o12$
1856bo$1854b2o$1855b2o3$542bo$543bo1313bo$541b3o1312bo$1856b3o6$538bob
o$539b2o$539bo2$546bo$547b2o4bo$546b2o3bobo1294bo$552b2o1293bo$576bo
1270b3o$577bo$563bo11b3o$564b2o$563b2o1279bo$1843bo$1843b3o$558bo$559b
o$557b3o4bo$565b2o$564b2o3$569bo$564bo5b2o$562bobo4b2o$563b2o17$580bo
1267bo$578bobo1267bobo$579b2o1267b2o4$585bo1257bo$583bobo1257bobo$584b
2o1257b2o2$1839bo$1837b2o$1838b2o17$630bo$631b2o$630b2o$1811bo$1772bo
37bo$1770b2o38b3o$1771b2o3$636bo$637bo1135bo$635b3o1134bo$1772b3o$
1813bo$1812bo$1812b3o9$1793bobo$1793b2o$1794bo31$1757bobo$1757b2o$
1758bo3$1762bo$1761bo$1761b3o3$1746bo$1745bo$1745b3o30$713bo$711bobo$
712b2o8$711bo$709bobo$710b2o8$729bo$730b2o$729b2o24$758bo$759b2o$758b
2o4$755bo$753bobo$754b2o3$771bo$769bobo$770b2o15$785bobo853bobo$786b2o
853b2o$786bo855bo51$1596bobo$1596b2o$1597bo4$1594bo$1593bo$1593b3o33$
1556bo$1554b2o$1555b2o7$1533bobo$1533b2o$1534bo12$1525bo$1525bobo$
1525b2o3$1528bo$1527bo$1527b3o7$1512bobo$1512b2o$1513bo16$1500bo$1498b
2o$1499b2o2$1491bobo$1491b2o$1492bo2$1494bo$1494bobo$1494b2o4$1475bobo
$1475b2o$1476bo2$1480bo$1480bobo$1480b2o9$1466bo$1464b2o$1465b2o16$
975bo$976bo$974b3o7$997bo$995bobo$996b2o12$1004bo$1005b2o$1004b2o4$
1001bobo$1002b2o$1002bo6$1018bo$1016bobo$1017b2o13$1209b2o7b2o$1208b3o
7b3o$1208b2obo5bob2o$1209b3o5b3o$1210bo7bo171bo$1389bo$1389b3o4$1047bo
$1040bo7b2o$1041bo5b2o$1039b3o3$1052bo323bo$1053b2o319b2o$1052b2o321b
2o7$1057bobo309bobo$1058b2o309b2o$1058bo311bo$1062bo303bo$1063b2o299b
2o$1062b2o301b2o5$1100bobo$1101b2o$1101bo3$1066bo$1067bo$1065b3o38bo
249bo$1104bobo247b2o$1105b2o248b2o3$1346bobo$1313bobo30b2o$1313b2o32bo
$1314bo5$1085bo223bo$1086b2o221bobo$1085b2o18bobo201b2o10bobo$1106b2o
213b2o$1106bo215bo$1093bobo16bobo199bobo$1094b2o11bo5b2o199b2o5bo$
1094bo13bo4bo201bo4bo$1106b3o211b3o2$1126bobo$1127b2o$1127bo$1312bo$
1296bo15bobo$1295bo16b2o$1295b3o2$1119bobo$1120b2o$1120bo8$1130bobo3bo
155bo3bobo$1131b2o4b2o151b2o4b2o$1131bo4b2o4bo148b2o4bo$1140bobo$1133b
o7b2o152bo$1134b2o157b2o$1133b2o159b2o3$1277bo$1277bobo$1277b2o2$1151b
o$1144bo4bobo132bo$1145b2o3b2o130b2o$1144b2o137b2o$1153bo10bo110bo$
1154b2o9bo107b2o$1153b2o8b3o108b2o2$1265bo$1264bo$1264b3o3$1163bo$
1164b2o$1163b2o7$1152bo123bo$1150bobo123bobo$1151b2o123b2o93$1163bo$
1163b2o$1162bobo11$1141b2o121b3o19b2o$1140bobo121bo21bobo$1142bo122bo
20bo2$1163b3o$1156b2o7bo105b2o$1155bobo6bo106bobo$1157bo113bo6$1129b3o
165b3o$1131bo165bo$1130bo167bo6$1116b3o$1118bo$1117bo2$1316bo$1315b2o$
1315bobo2$1109bo209bo$1109b2o207b2o$1108bobo207bobo5$1110b3o203b3o$
1112bo203bo$1111bo205bo3$1111b2o203b2o$1110bobo203bobo$1112bo203bo20$
1098b2o235b2o$1097bobo235bobo$1099bo235bo11$1079b2o261b2o$1078bobo261b
obo$1080bo261bo10$1351b2o$1350b2o$1352bo2$1048b2o19bo7b2o300b2o$1047bo
bo11b2o6b2o5bobo287b2o11bobo$1049bo12b2o4bobo7bo280b2o4b2o12bo$1061bo
296b2o7bo$1360bo2$1054b3o315b3o$1056bo8b3o293b3o8bo$1041b2o12bo11bo
293bo11bo12b2o$1040bobo17bo5bo295bo23bobo$1042bo17b2o324bo$1059bobo9$
1042b2o$1041bobo4bo$1043bo4b2o$1047bobo4$1040bo340b2o$1040b2o338b2o$
1039bobo340bo2$1378b2o$1377b2o$1033b2o344bo11bo$1034b2o354b2o$1033bo
356bobo$1043b3o$1045bo$1044bo12$1012b2o383b3o$1013b2o382bo$1012bo385bo
$994b2o$995b2o$994bo$1403b3o$997b2o404bo$996bobo405bo$998bo6$1000b3o$
1002bo$1001bo414b2o$1415b2o$1417bo$1001bo$1001b2o$1000bobo2$990b2o$
991b2o$990bo2$1429b3o$990b3o436bo$992bo437bo$991bo2$994b3o$996bo$977b
2o16bo$976bobo$978bo5$1433b3o$1433bo$1434bo2$975bo$975b2o473bo$974bobo
472b2o$1449bobo4$1463bo$1462b2o$1462bobo5$969b2o$970b2o$969bo$1477b3o$
1477bo$1470b2o6bo$1470bobo$1470bo4b2o$1474b2o$954bo521bo$954b2o524b2o$
953bobo523b2o$1481bo$957bo$957b2o$956bobo3$1482b2o$1481b2o$940b2o541bo
$939bobo551bo$941bo550b2o$1481b2o9bobo8b2o$1481bobo18b2o$1481bo4b2o16b
o$1485b2o8b2o$1487bo7bobo$1495bo$931b2o$930bobo$932bo11$927b2o588b2o$
928b2o587bobo$927bo589bo$1535b2o$1535bobo$1535bo$921b2o$922b2o609bo$
921bo610b2o$1532bobo6$1529b2o$1528b2o$909b2o619bo$908bobo$910bo2$1528b
3o$1528bo$1529bo$1539b2o$1539bobo$1539bo2$895b2o$896b2o641b2o$895bo
642b2o$1540bo2$1535b2o$1534b2o$1536bo16bo$1552b2o$1552bobo5$891b2o$
892b2o$891bo3$1551b3o$1551bo$1552bo3b2o$873b3o680bobo$875bo680bo$874bo
4$865b3o$867bo$866bo3$858b2o$859b2o3b2o$858bo4bobo$865bo2$858b3o$860bo
$859bo$850bo$850b2o708b2o$849bobo707b2o$1561bo13b2o$1574b2o$1576bo2$
850b2o$849bobo737b2o$851bo736b2o$1590bo5b2o$1596bobo$1596bo4$836b2o$
835bobo752b3o$837bo752bo$830b2o759bo$829bobo10b2o$831bo9bobo4b2o752b2o
$843bo5b2o751bobo$848bo753bo$1592b2o$1591b2o5bo$1593bo3b2o$1597bobo2$
1593b3o$816b3o774bo$818bo775bo$817bo2$821b2o$822b2o$821bo791bo$1612b2o
$1612bobo$812b2o$813b2o$812bo4$806bo$806b2o$805bobo$1624b2o$1623b2o$
1625bo4$798b3o$800bo$799bo2$1627b3o$1627bo$1628bo6$787bo$787b2o$786bob
o2$1646b3o$756b3o887bo$758bo10b2o876bo$757bo10bobo$770bo5b2o$777b2o$
776bo4$1660b2o$763b3o2b2o889b2o$765bo3b2o890bo3b2o$764bo3bo896bobo$
1665bo6$1665b2o$1665bobo$747b2o916bo$746bobo8b3o$748bo10bo$758bo912b3o
$1671bo$1672bo9$752b3o$754bo$753bo10$1694b2o$1693b2o$1695bo$1690b2o$
1689b2o$1691bo4$1695b3o$1695bo$714b2o980bo8b3o$715b2o988bo$714bo991bo$
1698bo$1697b2o$1697bobo7$701b2o$702b2o$701bo7$1728bo$1727b2o$1727bobo
6$692b2o$691bobo1065b2o$693bo1065bobo$1746b3o10bo$1740bo5bo$1739b2o6bo
$1739bobo4$679bo$679b2o1067bo3b2o$678bobo1066b2o3bobo$1747bobo2bo$672b
3o$674bo$673bo7$1759b3o$1759bo$1760bo3$666b3o$668bo$667bo1097b2o8b3o$
1765bobo7bo$660b2o1103bo10bo$659bobo$627b2o32bo$628b2o$627bo7$1770b2o$
1770bobo$1770bo10$638bo$638b2o$637bobo$642bo$642b2o$641bobo4$636b2o$
635bobo$626b2o9bo1171bo$625bobo1180b2o$627bo1180bobo2$634b2o$635b2o$
634bo6$1822bo$1821b2o$1821bobo9$606b2o$605bobo$607bo4$1834b2o$579b3o
1252bobo10b3o$581bo4b2o1246bo6b2o4bo$580bo4bobo1253bobo4bo$587bo7b3o
1243bo$559bo37bo$559b2o35bo$558bobo1273b2o$586b3o1244b2o5b3o$567b2o19b
o1246bo4bo$568b2o17bo5b2o1246bo$567bo14b2o10b2o1249b2o$583b2o8bo1250b
2o$552bo29bo1263bo$552b2o$551bobo3$560b2o$559bobo$561bo2$548b2o$547bob
o$549bo4$1850b2o$536b2o1311b2o$537b2o1312bo$536bo3$529bo$529b2o1324b2o
$528bobo1323b2o$1856bo6$512b3o$514bo$513bo13$514b3o$516bo$515bo17$500b
2o$501b2o$500bo716bo682bo$1216b3o680b2o$1216bob2o679bobo$1217b3o$1217b
2o3$476b2o$477b2o$476bo2$482bo$482b2o$481bobo$1918bo$1917b2o$471bo
1445bobo$471b2o$470bobo6$1962b3o$1962bo$1963bo5$460bo$460b2o$459bobo$
446bo4bo$446b2o3b2o$445bobo2bobo4$450b2o$449bobo$451bo22$425b3o4b2o$
400b2o25bo5b2o$401b2o23bo5bo1533b2o$400bo1564b2o$1967bo2$431b2o$432b2o
$431bo5$403bo$403b2o$402bobo2$395b2o$394bobo$396bo1590bo$1986b2o$1986b
obo2$410b3o$412bo$411bo$1988b2o$1987b2o$1989bo8$2041bo$2040b2o$2040bob
o12$2055b3o$2055bo$2056bo$2047b2o$2047bobo$2047bo3$2062b3o$2062bo$
2063bo2$2055bo$2054b2o$2054bobo2$2067bo$2066b2o$2066bobo4$390b2o$389bo
bo1686b2o$391bo1686bobo$2078bo4$385b2o1698b3o$384bobo1698bo$386bo1699b
o6$2102b2o$2101b2o$2103bo13$2100b2o$2099b2o$2101bo17$2114b2o$2114bobo$
2114bo$340b3o$342bo$341bo4$2138b2o$2138bobo$1216bo921bo$1215b3o$1214b
2obo$1214b3o915b3o$1215b2o915bo$2133bo$322b3o$324bo$323bo1819b3o$2143b
o$2144bo13$2154b3o$2154bo$2155bo$2163b3o2b3o$2163bo4bo$2164bo4bo3$
2165bo$2164b2o$2164bobo25$2185b2o4b3o$2184b2o5bo25b2o$271b2o1913bo5bo
23b2o$272b2o1944bo$271bo2$2186b2o$2163b3o4bo14b2o$2163bo5b2o16bo$2164b
o4bobo4$2215bo$2214b2o$2214bobo2$235b2o1985b2o$234bobo1985bobo$236bo
14bo1970bo$251b2o$250bobo2$2206b3o$2206bo$2207bo$249b2o$219b2o29b2o$
220b2o27bo$219bo$226b3o$228bo1963b3o$217b2o8bo3bo1960bo$218b2o11b2o
1960bo$217bo12bobo2$214b2o$215b2o$214bo2$2201b2o$209b3o1989bobo$211bo
1989bo$210bo1980b2o$2190b2o$2192bo3$188bo$188b2o$187bobo3$190b3o$192bo
2015b3o$191bo2012bo3bo$2203b2o4bo$2203bobo3$195b2o$194bobo$196bo2$
2214b2o$2213b2o$2215bo3$196bo4b3o$196b2o5bo$195bobo4bo8$2254b2o$2254bo
bo$2254bo3$2265b2o$2264b2o$2266bo$2257b3o$177b3o2077bo$179bo2074bo3bo
8b2o$178bo2074b2o11b2o$2253bobo12bo2$2270b2o$2269b2o$2271bo2$169b2o$
168bobo2103b3o$170bo2103bo$179b2o2094bo$180b2o$179bo3$2297bo$2296b2o$
2296bobo3$2293b3o$161b3o2129bo$163bo3bo2126bo$162bo4b2o$166bobo3$2289b
2o$118b2o2169bobo17b2o$119b2o1091bo1076bo18b2o$118bo1092b3o1096bo$156b
2o1052b2obo$113bo43b2o1051b3o1102bo$113b2o41bo1054b2o1101b2o$112bobo
20b3o2176bobo$137bo$136bo2146b3o$2283bo$2284bo2$140b3o$142bo$141bo$
2300b3o$2300bo$134b3o2164bo$136bo$135bo2$2295b3o$2295bo$2296bo2$2308bo
$121bo2178b3o4b2o$121b2o2177bo6bobo$120bobo2178bo4$115bo$115b2o$114bob
o$2313b2o$2312b2o$2314bo3$99b2o$100b2o$99bo$103b3o$105bo$104bo2212b2o$
2316b2o$2318bo$89bo$89b2o$88bobo2230b3o$2321bo$2322bo$96b2o2242b3o$97b
2o2241bo$96bo2240bo3bo$2336b2o$2336bobo$97b3o$99bo$98bo$2351b2o$93bo
2257bobo$93b2o2256bo$92bobo$68b2o2289b2o$69b2o2272b3o12b2o$68bo2274bo
16bo$2344bo2$58b2o2266b3o$59b2o2265bo$58bo2268bo$49b2o$50b2o44bo$49bo
46b2o2275b3o$95bobo2275bo$40bo2333bo13bo$40b2o2340b3o2b2o$39bobo2340bo
4bobo$2383bo2$39b2o2347b2o$38bobo2347bobo$40bo2347bo10$28bo2371bo$28b
2o2369b2o$15b3o9bobo2369bobo9b3o$17bo5b2o2379b2o5bo$16bo7b2o2377b2o7bo
$23bo2381bo3$19b3o2385b3o$21bo2385bo$20bo2387bo3$17b2o2391b2o$18b2o
2389b2o$17bo2393bo$2387bo$2386b2o$2386bobo$24bo2379bo$24b2o2366b2o9b2o
$23bobo2366bobo8bobo$15b2o2375bo5b3o11b2o$14bobo2381bo13bobo$16bo2382b
o12bo4$17b2o$16bobo$18bo13$2407b2o$2407bobo$2407bo44$b2o$obo$2bo!

i can guarantee that someone’s worst nightmare is exactly that - a bunch of dust forming a spider
woomy on a vroomy
googoIpIex
 
Posts: 253
Joined: February 28th, 2019, 4:49 pm
Location: Sqrt(-1)

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest