Entity Valkyrie 2

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
Entity Valkyrie 2

Entity Valkyrie 2

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 » February 26th, 2019, 7:18 pm

I thought that the aircraft carrier/eater 1 reaction with the Rich's P16 is notable if the snake is.
I thought that it is notable to know that the Jason's P156 could have the eater 1s pulled back without changing mininum population.

BUt iot is not.
I will get deprassion.
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

Please click here for my own pages.

My recent rules:
StateInvestigator 3.0
B3-kq4ej5i6ckn7e/S2-i34q6a7
B3-kq4ej5y6c/S2-i34q5e
Move the Box

Moosey

Re: Entity Valkyrie 2

Post by Moosey » February 26th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote:I thought that the aircraft carrier/eater 1 reaction with the Rich's P16 is notable if the snake is.
It's the same reaction, and the snake and the end of a tail and a half carrier are all the same surface.
It just wasn't considered notable enough relative to the # of bytes it added.
Also, it started a minor edit war.
not active here but active on discord

Hdjensofjfnen

Post by Hdjensofjfnen » February 26th, 2019, 8:02 pm

Moosey wrote:
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: Also, it started a minor edit war.
Do you edit Wikipedia?

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 9, rule = B3-jqr/S01c2-in3
3bo$4bo$o2bo$2o2$2o$o2bo$4bo$3bo!

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 5, rule = B3/S2-i3-y4i
4b3o$6bo$o3b3o$2o$bo!

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » February 26th, 2019, 8:03 pm

Just by the way, there's no particular reason to create a new "Entity Valkyrie 2" user. Your regular account isn't banned on the forums or anything. Just keep using "Entity Valkyrie", please.
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote:I thought that the aircraft carrier/eater 1 reaction with the Rich's P16 is notable if the snake is.
I thought that it is notable to know that the Jason's P156 could have the eater 1s pulled back without changing mininum population.
This is ground that has already been gone over multiple times, including on your LifeWiki user page.. If you had any questions or follow-up discussion, there would have been no problem with bringing them up there.

What has been happening instead is that people spend a lot of time trying very hard to explain why certain changes are not welcome, and asking you to please not make those kinds of changes any more. Then quite often there's no response from you at all, and soon after you've been making new edits that show you haven't read the explanations, or haven't understood them.
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote:BUt iot is not.
I will get deprassion.
Again, you've made plenty of good contributions to the LifeWiki, and have had a strong net positive effect -- as long as we include all the work that other editors have done to clean up after your edits. The problem is that we're all volunteers around here, and we just plain can't keep up with the volume of edits that you've been producing. And nobody has been able to convince you to slow down and proofread your own edits adequately.

So the simple solution was to remove the trusted flag from your LifeWiki account. This will let the remaining editors breathe a sigh of relief, and stop having to worry so much about LifeWiki articles getting damaged by added information that's not correct or not relevant.

Entity Valkyrie 2

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 » February 26th, 2019, 9:40 pm

Moosey wrote:
It's the same reaction, and the snake and the end of a tail and a half carrier are all the same surface.
It just wasn't considered notable enough relative to the # of bytes it added.
Also, it started a minor edit war.
In this case, I should add it to the "snake" website, not the Rich's P16 page.
Hdjensofjfnen wrote:
Moosey wrote:
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: Also, it started a minor edit war.
Do you edit Wikipedia?
No.
dvgrn wrote: So the simple solution was to remove the trusted flag from your LifeWiki account.
I'm most afarid that I will never receive the trusted flag again, so I had to migrate to Entity Valkyrie 2. By 2050, I would probably moved to Entity Valkyrie 30 or something.
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

My recent rules:
StateInvestigator 3.0
B3-kq4ej5y6c/S2-i34q5e
Move the Box

AforAmpere

Post by AforAmpere » February 26th, 2019, 9:49 pm

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: I'm most afarid that I will never receive the trusted flag again, so I had to migrate to Entity Valkyrie 2. By 2050, I would probably moved to Entity Valkyrie 30 or something.
I'm not sure how changing accounts will solve that issue. Making other accounts does not make people suddenly trust that you understand our complaints.
I manage the 5S project, which collects all known spaceship speeds in Isotropic Non-totalistic rules. I also wrote EPE, a tool for searching in the INT rulespace.

Things to work on:
- Find (7,1)c/8 and 9c/10 ships in non-B0 INT.
- EPE improvements.

Entity Valkyrie 2

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 » February 26th, 2019, 10:37 pm

AforAmpere wrote:
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: I'm most afarid that I will never receive the trusted flag again, so I had to migrate to Entity Valkyrie 2. By 2050, I would probably moved to Entity Valkyrie 30 or something.
I'm not sure how changing accounts will solve that issue. Making other accounts does not make people suddenly trust that you understand our complaints.
I only changed accounts so I am still possible to receive it, because I was afraid that the trusted flag was turned off permanently for my old account (because I don't know anything about the trusted flag). I was not intending that changing accounts just because I would let people trust me. I will get deprassion.

I just thought that was useful stuff, but maybe I put it on the wrong page. I will never again look at any of these two pages:

Jason's P156
60P312

If I do become trusted, then I would be definitely create User:Entity Valkyrie/Jason's P156 and User:Entity Valkyrie/60P312. I would like to have an option in the trusted flag called partially trusted, which means that I can still make User:Entity Valkyrie pages and edit these, but not anything else.

I think I should make less contributions, in case I made useless ones. I was surprised when they undoed my edits because I feel it is notable.

I am getting deprassion.
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

My recent rules:
StateInvestigator 3.0
B3-kq4ej5y6c/S2-i34q5e
Move the Box

77topaz

Post by 77topaz » February 27th, 2019, 2:06 am

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote:I'm most afarid that I will never receive the trusted flag again, so I had to migrate to Entity Valkyrie 2. By 2050, I would probably moved to Entity Valkyrie 30 or something.
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote:I only changed accounts so I am still possible to receive it, because I was afraid that the trusted flag was turned off permanently for my old account (because I don't know anything about the trusted flag). I was not intending that changing accounts just because I would let people trust me. I will get deprassion.

Forum accounts are separate from LifeWiki accounts! :roll: The untrusted-ness of your LW account is not something you can circumvent by creating a new forum account (or, for that matter, a new LW account, as accounts aren't trusted by default), and even if you could, that would be sockpuppeting and would just lead to more severe bans.

And your flippant comments about depression, a serious issue, aren't exactly endearing either.