Beacon on long hook (disambiguation)
Revision as of 01:53, 4 February 2009 by Elithrion
|Cis-beacon and longhook|
|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||14|
|Year of discovery||Unknown|
Cis-beacon and longhook is a period 2 oscillator composed of a beacon on a longhook. It is about the thirty-first most common naturally-occurring oscillator, being less common than the Trans-beacon and dock but more common than 1 beacon.
- List of common oscillators
- Cis-beacon down and longhook
- Trans-beacon up and longhook
- Trans-beacon down and longhook
- Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.