Revision as of 08:03, 12 October 2018 by Apple Bottom
The following is a list of past news items that ran on the Main Page:
- The Minstrels, a group of tagalongs for Sir Robin, are discovered.
- The construction of a reverse caber-tosser shows that any glider-constructible object can be constructed with at most 35 gliders.
- A p3 reflector is discovered by Arie Paap based on Tanner Jacobi's bumper reaction. This is the first reflector capable of reflecting a p39 glider stream.
- Sir Robin, the first elementary knightship in Life, is discovered by Adam P. Goucher and Tom Rokicki.
- The 2-engine Cordership wins the 2017 Pattern of the Year competition, with Tanner's p46 taking second place.