Revision as of 01:31, 10 December 2018 by Sokwe
|View static image|
|Year of discovery||Unknown|
The following parameters are optional and should only be specified if their values are known.
- p: the period of the oscillator (e.g. p=4).
- m: the mod of the oscillator (e.g. m=2).
- h: the heat of the oscillator (e.g. h=4). Decimal values are allowed, though it is most common not to include more than 1 decimal place.
- v: the volatility of the oscillator (e.g. v=0.50). Include 2 digits after the decimal place.
- sv: the strict volatility of the oscillator (e.g. sv=0.50). Include 2 digits after the decimal place, or as many digits as necessary to distinguish a non-zero number from zero.
- f1: one category this oscillator falls under (e.g. f1=Muttering moat).
- f2: any other categories (e.g. f2=Billiard table).