A link to the game:
These are the rules:
- - You add cells by pressing the left mouse button and remove cells by pressing the right.
- You can only remove cells added in your current turn unless the cells are grown in your garden area (the green square on each player’s area).
- You get 5 cells each round.
- You can’t save cells from last round unless they are placed in your garden area
- You can only add cells within your own playing field.
- The goal is to disrupts and remove cells from the other player’s heart area (the red square).
- When you have placed to cells you want, press SPACEBAR to start the simulation. (It runs for 50 generation and your turn is then over)
- A player has lost when they have no cells in their heart area.