Talk to Transformer

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
Hunting

Re: Talk to Transformer

Post by Hunting » June 27th, 2019, 2:24 pm

GUYTU6J wrote:For Hunting:
Winter wrap-up, winter wrap-up,
Let's finish our holiday cheers!

The holiday scene is about to begin in the winter. As the sun turns into twilight, the snow piles onto the streets. The snowmen are coming out of the woods and we are all starting to catch the snow. Here at this point, it's all too late to change the car windows in case it's too warm at night.
We are about to finish off the warmup with a big and wonderful snowman! We have all come together for the snow celebration. The kids are on the floor and there is a blanket covering them from head to toe:
We also had a big snow man for the winter scene. His face is covered in snow and he has been wearing a snow coat which he must have put on himself in the last year!
Our next part of the Christmas scene is to celebrate the birth of Santa Claus! We have a small snowman to help them celebrate their birthdays and celebrate the beginning of the holiday season in the best of ways!
That's all for now. I hope that you enjoyed this little mini-film! I've put together a video for all of the Christmas decorations to get you ready to celebrate the new year in style!

EDIT:Or
Let's finish our holiday cheers!
We have the most wonderful news about the upcoming winter. On February 12th, we are going to open up a new room (called The Hotel). We are planning a few events there during this time, but here are some thoughts and pictures on each. This place will be called Winter Wrap-up, a winter themed celebration that will take place from about February 1st, 2016 until March 31st, 2016. The hotel will be open from 9 to 5 every day of the year, and will also have outdoor activities for you to enjoy! It'll cost you $350 per person for both winter and summer, or $700 per person in the year of the festivities.

We have been working tirelessly together to develop various concepts for our winter themed event that fit together well and look nice together. I'm going to make sure to keep everyone updated and hopefully it seems to be going as planned.

Let's take a look at some pictures of what's coming up, shall we?

What can we expect?

Winter Wrap-up is not to be confused with Winterfest. There will be outdoor events at Winter Wrap-up as well as a lot of indoor activities. We will also be having food on sale, so check those
I especially like this one.

As the sun turns into TWILIGHT...

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » June 28th, 2019, 1:30 am

Hunting wrote:I especially like this one.As the sun turns into TWILIGHT...
This thread is for Talk to Transformer, not for Talk to Twilight though.

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 30th, 2019, 2:04 pm

"La chaise inconfortable" is a beautiful book about misery, death, tragedy, air conditioning, an overgrown weed, and some socks. Early in the book, Jules asdfgh’s father is killed by a tragic accident involving socks.
As the book progresses, other people in the asdfgh family are killed in various accidents (often involving socks, but five of them were killed by a weed). At the end, Jules trips on an air conditioner and drowns in mayonnaise. La chaise inconfortable is still an interesting and disturbing read, but for now, it is an enjoyable read.
Les chaussettes électriques is easily the best book ever. In the plot, the owner of two electric socks creates mayhem. He disrupts parties, irritates the king of England, and melts ice cream. He also puts an entire company into bankruptcy in the process.

Afterward, he is sent back to Paris to pay off various debts, including the damage done in the ice cream incident. This is where the majority of the plot takes place, taking 25470 of the 30000 pages. And that's all I've really liked about the book so far. And that would be to say: Read and enjoy it. Don't waste your time.
This one is rather opinionated:
livre terriblement long is a really bad book. It drones on about how dumb math is, and explains why you should by this or that for a zillion dollars. I got bored with it and didn't want to continue reading it. It's basically pointless. It is an attempt to justify one's own opinions without any hard evidence. Its author is a foolish flat-earther who doesn't bother researching anything that might possibly change his own opinion, and whose writings have served as an example of what not to write. He makes up garbage about everything from evolution to his dog. He cares nothing about science. I have one word for him. He should be called a fool.
not active here but active on discord

ishanpm

Post by ishanpm » June 30th, 2019, 4:27 pm

Moosey wrote:
"La chaise inconfortable" is a beautiful book about misery, death, tragedy, air conditioning, an overgrown weed...
Les chaussettes électriques is easily the best book ever. In the plot, the owner of two electric socks creates mayhem...
livre terriblement long...
Where does the prompt end and the transformer begin???

Moosey

Post by Moosey » June 30th, 2019, 4:53 pm

ishanpm wrote:
Moosey wrote:
"La chaise inconfortable" is a beautiful book about misery, death, tragedy, air conditioning, an overgrown weed...
Les chaussettes électriques is easily the best book ever. In the plot, the owner of two electric socks creates mayhem...
livre terriblement long...
Where does the prompt end and the transformer begin???
It’s hard to say since I often use the transformer to get a prompt, edit it, then use the transformer again, for as long as desired.

EDIT:
Today, the quantum lumberjacks at 23PSEL (23-possibility space exploration labs) have made some exciting progress. They have successfully teleported a photon from 23-possibility space to 3-Idea space. As Jaques poiuyhjkl, quantum lumberjack, PhD, says,

"These experiments represent the most significant and promising breakthrough in recent quantum logging. It is the first time that a quantum lumberjack has made such a transference between two quantum realms."
What does this mean for the future of quantum logging?
The underlined portion is what I started with, then ran, then edited, etc.

wildmyron

Post by wildmyron » June 30th, 2019, 11:02 pm

Moosey wrote:This one is rather opinionated:
livre terriblement long is a really bad book. It drones on about how dumb math is, and explains why you should by this or that for a zillion dollars. I got bored with it and didn't want to continue reading it. It's basically pointless. It is an attempt to justify one's own opinions without any hard evidence. Its author is a foolish flat-earther who doesn't bother researching anything that might possibly change his own opinion, and whose writings have served as an example of what not to write. He makes up garbage about everything from evolution to his dog. He cares nothing about science. I have one word for him. He should be called a fool.
I think that's the most coherent output I've read in this thread yet. Often T2T will go off on barely related tangents and flit about from one idea to another. Here, it first criticized the book, implicates the author and then raves on about his non-scientific approach. No irrelevant tangents.
The 5S project (Smallest Spaceships Supporting Specific Speeds) is now maintained by AforAmpere. The latest collection is hosted on GitHub and contains well over 1,000,000 spaceships.

Semi-active here - recovering from a severe case of LWTDS.

Hunting

Post by Hunting » July 1st, 2019, 8:01 am

@GUYTU6J, My VPN is not working... It is 封杀ed...
Please! Talk to Twilight please! I'm beggin' ya!

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » July 1st, 2019, 12:52 pm

The minimal glider synthesis of Sir Robin costs only a few dollars at most and is quite easy to use, and there are plenty of options for using it on your computer that have low power consumption and high computing efficiency.

The quickest synthesis of chrysanthenone costs only 40 grams of synthetic naphthalene and 70 grams of polyacetylene. A single unit of the latter can make 3 bottles of fragrance using only 6,000 liters (1 kg) of gasoline and about 1.9 gallons (7 liters) of water. The chemical is also inexpensive (10 cents per kilogram for a 30-pound bottle).
[following text omitted]

Sarp

Post by Sarp » July 1st, 2019, 9:19 pm

Thousand, Million, Billion, Trillion, Quadrillion, Billion trillion years ago, millions of years ago, billions of trillions ago, billions of trillions now, billions of trillions, quadrillions today? Who'd've thunk—you could say the past was billions of years old. In fact, billions of trillions is a big number. To put this into perspective: one billionth of one percent is more than 100 million trillion, even if that isn't the size of the planet."

To explain more, he turns to math at the end of the book—one billionth of one percent is just one thousandth of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. (That is, to simplify: one billionth is one-thousandth of one percent, or one-thousandth of one percent.) And if he multiplied that number by 10, it would take a thousand years to complete the journey.

"So in this last sentence, he's saying one billionth of one percent is just one thousandth of one percent," I said.

"Well, one billionth of one percent equals one trillionth, so in math you can divide in binary as well," he said, laughing. "It still turns out like 10 billionth."

Samantha and I talked a little longer about the math
SHA-256_SHA

sha256-SHA1-SHA1

sha256-SHA224-SHA

sha256-SHA256-SHA

sha384-SHA384

sha384-SHA384-SHA384

sha384-SHA512-SHA512

sha384-SHA512-SHA256

sha384-SHA512-SHA

SHA256

SHA-256_SHA

SHA-256_SHA1-SHA1

SHA-256_SHA224-SHA1

SHA-256_SHA224-SHA

SHA-256_SHA224-SHA256

SHA-256_SHA256-SHA

SHA384

SHA384-SHA384-SHA384

SHA384-SHA512-SHA512

SHA384-SHA512-SHA256

SHA384-SHA512-SHA

SHA384-SHA512-SHA384

sha384-SHA512-SHA256

SHA384-SHA512-SHA256

sha384-SHA512-SHA384

sha384-SHA512-SHA512

sha384-SHA512-SHA512

SHA:

SHA-256

SHA-384

SHA384-SHA384

SHA384-SHA512-SHA512

SHA
WADUFI

ishanpm

Post by ishanpm » July 1st, 2019, 10:49 pm

one billionth of one percent is more than 100 million trillion
Um, I don't think that's --
one billionth is one-thousandth of one percent, or one-thousandth of one percent
OK, that's a little closer, but --
one billionth of one percent is just one thousandth of one percent
Now you're just being ridiculous.

PkmnQ

Post by PkmnQ » July 1st, 2019, 11:41 pm

I wonder where these links go.
I think this might be the strangest LifeViewer bug I've found yet. A glider aimed to pass through one specific point on the Life plane disappears from that location and almost instantly reappears 12 cells to the left.
Is that a bug? Is that really an artifact, or is this all the evidence of a real bug?

[Edit to add: It's really interesting to note that the bug that results is an artifact. It's not a glitch, it's an artifact. It does not actually vanish, it disappears in a specific area, and then reappears after a few minutes.]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/h-l-v-j/se ... 2627756072

In other words, this is the same pattern where something in the first half is missing and something in the third half has changed. If you check around in the map, there is evidence that you might be able to figure out which is which.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VyI7nYmP1k

A glitch in Windows XP

http://blog.labsintheworld.com/theft-windows_glue.html

http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff5589
Edit: The only one which might be real is the flickr one.

PkmnQ

Post by PkmnQ » July 1st, 2019, 11:46 pm

TziQK5vT5mF0xmK0JnZWQt9X2XnK4KgjQaGVuMZd2lqdWRr2FnYW5k3QaXVl0aGU0A4MtYWgqZC/6N2gJY4MtYWV3JlZWQxYmluNCQ3NjE1MmVkU1Mb2VlY2t/W5yXIjNDAwZDVhYmVyNiQzIyJnRmMt/GQzYzYmVhYTdlM0QzJjc2Qh1PXQkYWlzJ3dwbW09MSZ3cGlzcmM9bmxfZGFpbHkyMDI/55c8886a6e4adc304b9cf8c1C2d7f5f79D> President Trump's pick to run the Office of Government Ethics has called the law-and-order administration a "cancer." Trump's pick for the Office of Government Ethics has called the law-and-order administration a "cancer." Here's more: 'He doesn't care

PkmnQ

Post by PkmnQ » July 1st, 2019, 11:48 pm

MROE LINKS!
zxcvbnmlupsdvdsi/TQZcZ/V4yq3xhXbZ9rJqcHGZvXsxFd7pVwvJ5J2P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4tk7gh9gjj1z ... ZvYgK4gYvY

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxcvne8lq8pjx ... 7Y3dQ7tj1v

You are free to share, copy, modify, or distribute this content, but not sell it or make any modifications.

I did these images from a library of images (from the video, the movies, the books), with a light blue and white background. I added 3D shading on the bottom. You can use these for fun projects, or whatever you want. I didn't change anything else, and I didn't make any adjustments to the video.

PkmnQ

Post by PkmnQ » July 1st, 2019, 11:51 pm

OH NO TOO MANY LINKS
youtube.com/watch?v=_kO3QF1_x8U [2:16] YouGov: http://www.yougov.co.uk/opinion/live/20 ... e-the-war/ [2:16] YouGov: i cant get used to it [2:16] YouGov: younthehillcoast.com [2:16] YouGov: i get pretty nervous at times [2:16] YouGov: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/ ... 0320150303 [2:16] YouGov: and younthehillcoast.com [2:16] YouGov: also [2:16] YouGov: the news [2:17] I_Dont_Have_The_Guts: https://www.scribd.com/doc/28592365/the ... _src=twsrc% 5Etfw [2:17] Anonymous:

praosylen

Post by praosylen » July 2nd, 2019, 12:14 am

I wrote:https://
Talk to Transformer wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVl0k3TK8V4&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkHhLdQx ... e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZcHWXjxRbU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQd_r-q ... e=youtu.be

——————————————————–

Valkyrie no Uta (PS2, PSP) – 1K+

by Crikey

[FINAL FANTASY XII]

PSP FINAL FANTASY – FINAL FANTASY XII – Final Fantasy Tactics Advance [FINAL FANTASY XII]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhWYxv9d-4s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjXWk6Xr8iQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jx4GgQh0R4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fh0pqY-Yp8

former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...

Saka

Post by Saka » July 2nd, 2019, 12:39 am

A for awesome wrote:
Artificial intelligence and machine learning has indeed come so far

Sarp

Post by Sarp » July 2nd, 2019, 1:14 pm

For i in range ( 4 ):

for j in range ( 3 ):

j = i + j + 1

# If it's not an integer, subtract 1 from the result

if i % 3 != 0 :

return ( ( Math.abs (j) - 2 ).add ( 1 . ) + 1 )

elif i % 4 != 0 :

return ( ( Math.abs (j) - 2 ).add ( - 3 . ) + 1 )

return ((j * 3 / 4 )

% 4 ):

def add_one ( val ):

if val has type ( math . PI ):

return math . subtract (val, 1 . , - 1 . * - 1 .)

elif val has type ( float ):

return math . multiply (val, 1 . , - 1 . * - 1 .)

return float ([math. floor ( 2 ** val)] for math . floor ( 2 ) + float ([math. floor ( 2 * int (* 0 .5 * math. PI ) for math . floor ( 2 ) + (math. abs (math. abs ())))]) # 0.5*0.5)

if val is not None :

v = val

return v

def add_twopoint
WADUFI

Moosey

Post by Moosey » July 3rd, 2019, 6:46 pm

Okay, hornets are a little frightening, but it didn’t have to imply that they’re more terrifying than they really are.
Don’t crush the hornet, or it will produce chemicals that tell other hornets to attack.
In order to protect yourself from hornets, I advise y
ou to wear a hat and to brush your teeth regularly.
Wear eye protection:
Avoid wearing metal and ceramic clothing. This will protect you from the insect's wing attack.
Shoot at the most vulnerable spots:
The hornet uses a combination of powerful insect senses to fly at you and attack you if you're standing still.
Try to stay away from metal parts.
Also, wear protective insect netting when flying out of the backyard, and wear a protective cover in your car that prevents insects from reaching you.
Use a brush to gently comb out the hornets that have gotten loose.
Also, avoid eating any live insects. A piece of dead plant material does not harm the insect that is responsible for their discovery.
It is important to keep pets away from the area you live in. They can sting very easily, or could develop paralysis and die.
What else should you do if you discover one?
Wash your room if you have dust or debris. Be extra careful when moving your furniture to eliminate bugs for the time being.
What bugs are around?
Also, who wears metal or ceramic clothing?

A couple particularly comical bits:
This one is an awful idea.
Use a brush to gently comb out the hornets that have gotten loose.
As for this one:
Yeah nobody was planning on it. (Assuming it’s referring to hornets; some people apparently like casu marzu, which is cheese with maggots in it if you didn’t know.)
Also, avoid eating any live insects.
An excerpt from another:
...before the hornets can pounce or otherwise kill you.
Hornets POUNCE?

And another:
If you are the victim of a hornet attack, do not panic. The hornets will most certainly kill you.
You won’t suffer much longer.

Also:

I inputted this (with other text too), so use this for the most ridiculous hornet attack advice:
As a last chance to protect yourself from hornets, I would advise you to spray the hornets with 1-Diazidocarbamoyl-5-azidotetrazole.
Also see:
The only way to stop a hornet attack is to kill it with a gun!
This is not how you kill small flying things.

Do not take photographs or videos of a hornet attack.
Given what you’re supposed to do in a hornet attack, I can see why.

If you touch it it will probably sting, which can then lead to death and, in some cases, even paralysis.
The latter is far worse somehow.

Beware that if you touch it, it will throw you into a different universe. This is why we are not allowed to photograph insects while they are in the act of devouring their prey.
I would advise you to touch a hornet as soon as possible to escape the ridiculous universe you currently reside in.

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » July 4th, 2019, 4:30 am

How to make your own crystal and realize T2T doesn't understand wallpaper group(after prolonged trial, T2T began to put ______ to be the wallpaper group)
The crystal structure of 31.4

The crystal structure of 31.4 has been determined by single-crystal X-ray diffraction.It is found to be primitive, wallpaper group
ix-ii-iii-v. The structure of 31.4 is the same as for the first class of 1,4-dihydromethylamidoindole with the exception that in the structure of 31.4 the two phenyl group residues have half-halogen substituted. Therefore 31.4 is a group II-v-iv.

2 The crystal structure of 3,4-dimethylalkaminoisopropylamine

The crystal structure of 3,4-dimethylalkaminoisopropylamine (3-DAM) has been calculated on an electron microprobe with a radius of 4.3nm. It was found to be primitive, wallpaper group x-vi-x-vi, i.e. the half-halogen-presumed substituation has not been present in the C-3-O-T-C structure.

In addition to this primitive structure 3,4-dammol can also be found in the following other organic or inorganic states. These three organic states are: (a) 3,4-dimethylene (N-[(3K)]1-(3

Ian07

Post by Ian07 » July 5th, 2019, 9:52 pm

Some starboarded Discord messages:
WARNING!!! <<IMPORTANT>> there is a NEW #DISCORD bug that allows HUMANS to see your #discord USERNAME and password!! If you are lucky enough to be on discord, please make a new discord account with the same name, password and username as your Discord Discord account and create new discord messages with the same username instead of your current one! The message below has a screenshot of the #Discord# discord bug

This bug has been fixed!

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you ever see the same message as your Discord discord account, check your Discord server or try changing your Discord Discord Username or your Discord message to something else.

In the meantime, check out our new Discord Channel as well as the newest Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/3DkI7W0

I really appreciate you all being patient with us this past months and hope everyone enjoys Discord. For the time being, we have had success playing the game in a different window of time to allow us better support over the coming few weeks. Thank you to all our supporters who continue to send us feedback and reports and questions about the game! Keep it coming! <<BRING BACK YOUTH! REACTIONS WISH LIST HERE>> ^

Reply · Report Post
Making speeches about third derivatives is something only a jerk would do. The same is true of many other politicians who claim to be serious about reducing financial regulation.

But third derivatives? If you think Bernie did some good things, why is the White House promoting Bernie Sanders' speeches about third derivatives?

"They have a policy in which you create a new asset that's not going to be traded.

I would like to see that in practice."

That's pretty far from an actual policy for creating new asset classes. In fact, it's the opposite. That's what's causing the so-called 3% rule, the provision of an arbitrary and unsupportable rule for so-called "new asset classes".

That's the issue that people with PhD's are trying to answer by looking at the past. In his book, The Myth of the Rational Market, Professor Martin Feldstein points out that financial innovations take centuries in a stable environment. They don't happen instantly, they need sustained economic and technology development.

These inventions will take longer than a short, but significant period of time, after all, and that means that people, who are not experts on the topics, will say it's a bad idea.

This, when you look at examples like the internet, the internet was initially designed. It took 15 or 20 of the best minds
Orphans usually dont evolve into anything special, just a regular mess.

The "Nope, not me" children never made it past first grade, and never went on to do anything except die from a broken leg.

Anecdotal experience, but I have seen children of all ages do very well in the game and even become very successful in it.

In the game children usually appear in groups, which are divided into five groups (some have a max of 10 kids), which the players can each add up to 15 or more units, but not all children in each group will receive the same results.

So when you are trying to get a large group, start smaller, as each individual player might go too far to what one group is doing.

Once you have a large "Nope, not me" group, add 20 to the group and get a very happy result.

When you try to get an average group of children, only a couple will still do well.

In the early game, this is also the reason why you are having problems building a big army and making that army stronger.

As the game progresses, there are lots of special units, so you will have to use some creativity to get as many units as you can.

For example, try doing an army of 3-5 units, plus an
Speaking of which, I don't really like the state of the OEIS wiki :/ [27/12/2014, 2:35:53 AM] Izzy (@iglvzx): Like, no, it's still a usable resource - just not the best source [27/12/2014, 2:37:02 AM] Chris Kluwe: oops, i forgot to delete a screenshot :/ [27/12/2014, 2:37:04 AM] Athena Hollow: LOLOLOLOLO [27/12/2014, 2:37:14 AM] Chris Kluwe: lololololololololololololololololololololOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Speaking of which, I don't really like the state of the OEIS wiki. It feels kind of dull and lacks the right amount of content to do anything worthwhile. Also, its new owner is going to need to do something with it since it's such a big repository. What is he/she going to do? I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. The good news: there's a project, OEIS 3.2. It's a bit old in terms of the updates, but that's a good thing since the documentation for 3.2 is pretty good, especially for OEIS 3.0 - it's worth it if you're looking for an overview of the feature set. I also recommend reading the introduction to the 3.2 branch and/or its FAQ.

For now though, I'll be switching my focus to OEIS 3.0! I think I've found an old favorite of mine (and yours too!) :D. You may have seen the work of my friend Nihileko here :D I've been getting the occasional comment that he's working on creating something similar. If anything he knows there's nothing that OEIS 3.0 offers better than a simple, easy-to-use (albeit large) GUI, as the original OEIS 2 didn't really offer this functionality outside of a few
> I'm being snarky

Oh really? How many gliders have you reflected recently?

-Yeah

So, why are you so obsessed with the glider?

I'm also into flying things.

-Oh my gosh, I'm so into the glider.

It's called the Aerobatic Flying Machine, and it's the most awesome weapon on earth.

It's a giant, super-fast hover-wing thing designed to go over things...

-Yeah...

Hey, wait!

The one thing I always want...

...are supermodels.

There are only so many of us we can fit in a world full of supermodels

...and there's even less of us who want them.

-Oh. So, they didn't want...

-No, they did want us.

Because we like the look, and we wanted to impress people with our superpowers.

-Yeah, we do.

It's just...

-No, no, no one actually likes you.

You're cool.

-But they want me.

-Oh, their reason why? The reason they didn't want us, was that they didn't want to think I wasn't super.

Yeah.
CONWAY'S LIFE DISCOVERY (0E0P) (OMG) *NOT CLICKBAIT* (GONE WRONG)!!! *SH*tty(!?)I(!) (I'm too busy to think* to make anything out of this). *P*rrr(!?)(!)*T(!)e(!)*R(!?)(!)M(!)(!?)(!)*X(!)S(!)(!)(!)()W(!)(!)N(!)(!)I(!)s(!)E(!)s(?)(?)(?)M(!)(!)s(?)F(!)s(?)(!)(?)P(!)l(!).L(!)r(?) (I need to sit down *and* get some more sleep* first. Thanks for listening!!)
CONWAY'S LIFE DISCOVERY (0E0P) (OMG) *NOT CLICKBAIT* (GONE WRONG)!!! *TRICKY* *DON'T CLICK ON THAT BOTTOM* *AND TURN OFF YOUR TIDE APP*** *HAPPY HAPPY WORLD!! CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO (WARNING!!!) FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE "WORLD" STORIES AND FOR MORE GAMES ABOUT LOVE AND LOSING IN YOUR AREA!!!

More REALISTIC GAMES ABOUT LOVE AND LOSING IN YOUR AREA -

We're the only place to find out about all of these books and movies you can like and buy:

GIVE BACK TO CATHOLICISM:

CATHOLICISM FOR PENSIONS! *HIGH GROWTH* *PENSIONS FOR LOVE* THE CATHOLIC'S WORLD COUNCIL:

The "Catholic Convention's" World: THE WORLD OF THE CATHOLIC AND THEIR METHODS OF EXPLORING AND EXPLOITING IT! (NEW YORK) *LIMITED TIME ONLY *FREE WORLD WAR II CAMPAIGN CAMPAIGN SUPPORT *PENSIONS/MUSCLE BUFFS AND DATE OF ENTRY AND OTHER INFORMATION *RARE AND
got gold on your skin? wash the crap out of it and incinerate all contaminated clothing seventeen consecutive times whilst also sacrificing three infants to the ancient Gods of Cleanliness and Beauty.

If you haven't got a few days ahead of you the old ways of life have been shattered to pieces and you've fallen for the ancient tricks of the ancient masters in your blood, hair and mouth. Don't tell anybody, don't say anything. All I have to say is that for the moment I'm looking for a place to sit down.

A few more thoughts from one of my favourite comic book people on Facebook today!

So that the reader's mind can jump forward and be aware of what the future holds, let's get on with the story!

The story begins somewhere on the distant surface of what remains of the Earth's surface. When all of this came about, the Earth was surrounded by the Solar System which is about 200 times as large as any solar system in our galaxy. What makes it so interesting is how it is made so, so big when all the stars are just the same size but so much more massive. What does that tell us about how all the stars in the solar system orbit the Earth's Sun?

The answer lies around the planet that's located next door, called Eros! The Earth is surrounded so tightly by space that the sunlight
How many loved ones could you hypothetically continue to sacrifice? Why haven't you done it yet, as you have done for so long?"

A smile spread across her daughter's face. She looked back down to her cousin, who smiled back at her.

They looked at each other for a moment before they nodded.

The last time Harry had seen his cousin before, Ginny had broken down crying on his shoulder. It had been the worst. Her parents were almost ready to call a truce, but Harry had told them not to let him see Ginny too often. The day after that, Ginny had finally admitted to him that he was a lot like her, that there was something missing.

This time, she had been less of a teary-eyed mess. There had been some confusion and awkwardness and even a slight fear, but her eyes looked up in the moon as they closed, her hands moving as always, as before. Harry had watched her smile the whole time.

"I think we should split the cost if you want to do this," said Harry, letting the small amount of pride wash over him like warm sunshine through a glass of water. "And I thought you'd be happy with the arrangement."

"This year, after you go back to Hogwarts, can't you do something with me, too?" Ginny looked back to
It neither has an epsilon-minimal element, nor does it have a choice function. The axioms of foundation and choice literally have to be written to explicitly say 'every non-empty set'. Asking this question is also crucial for all the proofs of axiomatisation [10], [11].

In a somewhat similar line of reasoning, Cantor's proof of a simple non-empty set is, in fact, an axiomatisation of the set as a whole: the proof that if a set is a single (non-empty) set, it also has a single empty element and therefore (non-zero) empty sets without elements; i.e. a set with nothing but elements is just a single empty element of a (non-empty) set. In fact, if one were to take the (non-empty) element of this set as its axiomatised statement (from Cantor [11]), this could be read simply as, 'the set of elements in the set is equal to n, e.g. if X is nil then this argument cannot be proved, either because it cannot be proved or because it was not an axiomatised statement', thus proving theorems #4, #5, and #7, as well as the axiom of choice, the axiom of foundation, the axiom of
Things only occur naturally if paulrw63 has seen them occur naturally; the first part of that sentence would be impossible for a character without knowledge of the subject (the third part would have to be an intentional omission).

A lot depends on what this sentence means. If the sentence is just a casual observation to show that paulrw63 has seen them happen, then it means that paulrw63 is a knowledge-based writer, who can read and write the language in which characters appear. But it could also mean that paulrw63 doesn't read and write like every other writer, who writes characters by hand; paulrw63's character knowledge is still limited and his skill sets are far from perfect. He could also simply have "seen" the occurrences of the words, but that could have the same effect as saying paulrw63 has never seen them happen naturally. (Even if paulrw63 had seen them occur spontaneously, that would never make him qualified for the honor. It would have to be something like the above sentence, with and without the word "occurred" added, since it could only indicate that paulrw63 is an author who uses a written form for character expressions.)

This could happen in a sentence like, "I went to a show with my best friend at the bar, but the night was too much too soon." We are
didnt you know? the boogaloo mainframe was originally designed for use in Von Neumann oscillator neighborhoods. It ensures the naturalistic, non totalistic universal constructor initiates the sir robin soup sequence. The real question is where was the money to make that happen? The boogaloo core was not designed for this purpose nor have I ever heard of it before. However you can see that i am starting to think that maybe the boogaloo isnt even all that much related to the Sir Robin Soup. ( i hope ! ) The boogaloo is actually designed to allow the boogaloo core to generate the original Sir Robin soup, this way the boogaloo was not needed and would be useful for any random generator. The Sir Robin Soup can be generated in any number of ways, in fact if you generate your own Sir Robin Soup, and place yourself in his place, you must go to the boogaloo core to generate his Soup. If you generate your own Sir Bobin Soup, place yourself in his place by putting the boogaloo core up, to generate the Sir Bobin Soup, do the other thing: Put yourself in his place again. Then put itself to work at creating the Sir Robin Soup. When this happens, the sir robin soup should generate! The Sir Robin Soup
The most plausible explanation is that the chevron isn't being used for its most common meaning of 'greater than', but is instead an aerial photograph of the wave of reverence being paid by all other cellular automata unto their supreme overlord. One has to wonder how far this theory can go; as we have seen that cellular automata don't need the waves in order to move, but rather need the waves to carry their messages to all others.

But wait! Not only does the chevron not need the waves in order to travel, the waves are not actually a part of cellular automata, but also a very, very important part of their bodies. The only way that cellular automata can travel, is in the form of wave-like patterns. The actual nature of that wave-like pattern is not fully explained yet, but it is assumed that they do not function like any other cellular automata. The waves must be used to represent their existence and the actual nature of their motion; thus, the cells within the cellular automata don't really interact with each other, they only interact with themselves.

So, when does the cellular automata, actually, travel? The cellular automata are considered to be 'distant' due to their very very slow movements. How fast they move remains an interesting part of the theory, as it does suggest that there is some
I'm pleased to announce that my new glider synthesis database, Shinjuku, is now live and ready for everyone to use, including @Bharles Cabbage in Catagolue! https://gitlab.com/parclytaxel/Shinjuku/blob/master/Shinjuku_Data.git

Please see https://github.com/parclytaxel/Bharles- ... ingStarted for any problems you encounter while using Shinjuku.

You may notice that there isn't a proper index page yet, you may try to open the index page by pressing f in Terminal. If you haven't done this before you may start with:

git clone https://github.com/parclytaxel/Bharles-Cabbage.git cd Bharles-Cabbage

If you do that it'll open the index page, you may then navigate to it by hitting F10 in terminal and then using the left-hand column to move to the page and selecting some sections and hitting Enter again. This page may or may not be available at your machine at the moment. If you do the right thing then you should now be able to go directly to the corresponding section, and using the right column again (to move to the page).

For any questions, please feel free

Moosey

Post by Moosey » July 6th, 2019, 7:08 am

Ian07 wrote:Some starboarded Discord messages:

Making speeches about third derivatives is something only a jerk would do.
> I'm being snarky

Oh really? How many gliders have you reflected recently?
Those don’t even need the talk-to-transformer to be humorous.

Gustone

Post by Gustone » July 6th, 2019, 1:30 pm

Moosey wrote:How many gliders have you reflected recently?
How many gliders have you reflected recently? I asked. Many were interested in getting out into the country to observe, but I can't tell you the number of times I have contemplated just stopping home.

The answer is: not enough. The question is: why?

There are plenty of other things to do, from gardening and hunting to visiting family. But it's the glider I enjoy doing best. The thrill comes from seeing the scenery change from the moment you drop off a flight.

My glider travels for its life, like the birds I've hunted and been fortunate enough to photograph, and to make the best meal on the planet is the best of both worlds — and why it's an ideal gift at the perfect time. For a few gliders like myself, it's a way to leave a beautiful legacy and have your gift recognized as a unique asset.

Talk to Transformer

See how a modern neural network completes your text. Type a custom snippet or try one of the examples.
See how a modern neural network completes your text. Type a custom snippet or try one of the examples.

Learn to use NLP to extract images and sounds from text. Learn to use NLP to extract images and sounds from text.

Build powerful text prediction libraries for your mobile apps or game. Build powerful text prediction libraries for your mobile apps or game.

NLP and AI

Seriously, it just repeated it!

Ian07

Post by Ian07 » July 9th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Welcome back, SethBling here. Today I'm going to be performing a Credits Warp in Super Mario World. As this is my first time doing a Credits Warp, I will be performing a short routine that allows me to quickly traverse a large number of worlds. Hopefully this isn't too hard as I will be going through most of the stages to get to my destination.

First, let's go through the music you will hear:

You will hear the piano melodies being played by Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi and many other characters. As I am recording this song at 3:02ish, it's a fairly slow song but it definitely moves quickly.

The song starts off strong with the theme of the game, "Wario's Woods", with a few very dark, melancholic verses. The background music is a little rough as well. By the time this song has ended, it's almost a slow dance beat.

"Wario's Woods" is definitely one of Mario's signature songs. It is a very simple track, but it perfectly fits on Super Mario World.

I start the routine off on the 3:05 mark, getting to Yoshi's castle in a minute or so. Before getting to Yoshi's Castle, I try and go through a very popular section of the game, using a warp to save Peach. You will notice

GUYTU6J

Post by GUYTU6J » July 11th, 2019, 8:45 pm

I guess this old thread can provide some ideas.
E.g.
If a single cell is removed from the back end of the trailing ant, it becomes a fuse with the peculiar property that its burning reaction grows quadratically. Its output will eventually reach the cell that contains most hydrogen atoms and will then fuse with its parent cells in a spectacular blaze. The chemical bond between the burning cell (see Fig. 1) and its parent cell is then broken, the resulting explosion igniting the second cell and destroying it. This process is remarkably rapid, a reaction in just a few minutes.

As the explosion starts out, a reaction with oxygen bonds occurs, but this is followed by an increase in pressure as the explosive gas forms on impact. The reaction between the ant and oxygen atoms is initiated by the addition of hydrogen peroxide. After hydrogen peroxide is added, the oxygen reacts with hydrogen oxide to form a pyrene.

From Fig. 2, we can see that the chemical bonds between the ant and its parent cells form, and they bond again with their partner oxygen-producing units, to form a pyrene. Finally, a short burst of flame is produced from the reaction, igniting the oxygen and hydrogen peroxide produced by the cell's reaction with oxygen.

A chemical reaction can be defined in units of percents per second at one micrometer distance because small particles become more complex as they accumulate (see Fig. 1).

Moosey

Post by Moosey » July 12th, 2019, 7:27 am

There was one that made this haul of hilarious loot:
When the sparks are applied again, the toad is shifted back. [...] there are really only three different types of toad suckers. [...] sparks from two parallel dragons to escort a toad at one-sixth of the speed of light.

The toads we're talking about now are not the ones who wander into a bar, or in the street, or in the woods or in the middle of a field. They're on land, in the wilds in the Great Lakes region, and only a few miles or so outside of the Great Lakes. This is how they get to the Great Lakes' mouth, which happens to be where the Great Lakes form.
The first toad-wasp species that comes along is a kind-of-woven snake found in Florida in the eastern Great Lakes. Its body is just the sort of snake that you expect to see in a swampy swamp: broad, slimy, but also hairy.
Somehow, using the pony express excerpt I got this nonsense:
He had created a "pure pure water" and "pure water with one grain of sugar": the Pure Water and the Pure Water-free Pure Water. To create each one, the water had to be boiled in the "Pure Water and the Pure Water Free Pure Water".