My Israeli Tea Party

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
simsim314

My Israeli Tea Party

Post by simsim314 » December 26th, 2019, 12:07 am

Hello dear fellas. You probably know me as simsim314, I did several discoveries as you should know.

I want to open a real Israeli goverment party which is managed as open group on facebook. Specifically Israeli version of the known american Tea Party movement. This political movement has a the correct direction to my country in my opinion. But in the current election my prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu tries to silence my voice. He bought a party leader to his team, and I wanted to vote to a seperate party. Now I want to open one of my own to represent Israeli Libertarians. We are different group in my opinion, and I hope many Israelis agree.

So I started a headstart campaign (sorry for the hebrew I didn't see this far). For the following scenario if occurs...

I want it to make an open facebook group of people - messaging, liking and poll voting about their problems and ideas like any other normal facebook group, and the top ones will become the issue of the day, and our best and brightest Israeli libertarians will have a representation in the goverment (defined by yours truly the admin and selected in free and open elections of hundred of thousands of party members which are simply people in the facebook group) . All managed in facebook platform as people are trusting facebook probably more than their corrupt government in Israel. Many people me included. We had two election cycles without any results, and this third one is very short. I'm selling moderatory rights for this facebook group - remember this is moderatory right for a real party with representatives in the Israeli goverment (this is why I need this money, to register the party and start a campaign). Each week we will have a party meeting translated on twitch and facebook channels and we will have 4 parts of a ceremony:

1. Moderatory right transfer of the week.
2. Practicing revolt on the admin and reorganization if the group is attacked like the admin is removed, or party split.
3. The best comments are highlighted in a small primary elections. The people with the best comments voted in the group are promoted to speak to the crowd.
4. We have a nice split into pairs to have a chance to talk one-on-one the old moderators with the new ones.

Now I need to collect 40K$ bucks in 5 days, to register the party in the Israeli bureaucracy and start an initial campaign.
Remember without your help it would be only an idea that will die...
headstart (I apologize for the hebrew only).
Join the facebook group.

We have 12 moderators changing each week, from two groups. 6 regular and 6 VIP moderators. Sorted in paying order.

I sell the following rights:
40 shekel ~ 12$ (1 week moderator)
120 shekel ~ 35$ (4 weeks in a raw moderator)
200 shekel ~ 58$ (1 hour of conversation with the admin covered in the group)
250 shekels ~ 72$ (VIP moderator for 1 week)
500 shekels ~ 144$ (3 hours in depth conversation with the admin)
800 shekels ~ 230$ (VIP moderator for 4 weeks)
2500 shekels ~ 720$ (hosting the ceremony)

Remember you lose nothing if this dream fails you pay only in case of successful funding.

I never thought of writing this message, it's a last second thought to survive as the Israeli Tea Party. A jump into cold water.

hkoenig

Re: My Israeli Tea Party

Post by hkoenig » December 26th, 2019, 12:54 am

I believe this is way off topic and inappropriate in a number of ways....

pcallahan

Post by pcallahan » December 26th, 2019, 3:42 am

hkoenig wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 12:54 am
I believe this is way off topic and inappropriate in a number of ways....
Yes, definitely off topic. Maybe it can be moved to sandbox. For the record, I like simsim314. I do not like Netanyahu. I do not support the American Tea Party, though I read his description through Google translate and found nothing objectionable. I suspect that this is the wrong venue for drumming up political support, in any case.

simsim314

Post by simsim314 » December 26th, 2019, 9:08 am

hkoenig wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 12:54 am
I believe this is way off topic and inappropriate
OK... I can't delete it now.