The Reactor (Game)

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
BokaBB

The Reactor (Game)

Post by BokaBB » October 9th, 2020, 8:01 am

The Reactor is a bit odd game. It is literally a reactor that fuses words.
The first player says a word. The next says another word. After that,the next player fuses them in the following way:he says them both quickly until they fuse into some meaningful word in its mouth. He says that word after that. After that,another player says another random word. After that,the next one fuses two last words and so on. One needs to say I after the word if is a reaction indegrient or F if it is a fusion in the internet play.
Also,if the game is played with 2 players face - to face,each time after 3 fusions the played who fused says another word in order to allow the other player to fuse,since only one could do that otherwise.
The game has no winners or losers and usually ends when it becomes boring and everyone agrees.
It is usually played cyclically, altrough that is not possible here and instead it is just forbidden to double - post.
Hope the game sounds nice!
Here is a first word:
Fusion I
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB