Board Game 2 (Game)

A forum where anything goes. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. This is the forum for "non-academic" content.
BokaBB

Board Game 2 (Game)

Post by BokaBB » February 22nd, 2021, 10:53 am

Board Game 2 is a new board game by me.
Rules
There are 4 players:Red,Blue,Green and Yellow. The game is also playable with 2 players where one controls Red and Green and the other Blue and Yellow and where allied colours can work together and cannot capture each other.
The initial setup looks like this(R are red pieces,B blue,G green,Y yellow,N the special neutral piece and O empty spaces)

Code: Select all

Y Y Y Y O G G G G
Y Y Y Y O G G G G
Y Y Y Y O G G G G
Y Y Y Y O G G G G
O O O O N O O O O
R R R R O B B B B
R R R R O B B B B 
R R R R O B B B B
R R R R O B B B B
The goal of the game is to be the last player alive and to destroy all other player's pieces.
On their turn players may do one of these things:
1. Move any piece any number of squares orthogonally. No jumping is allowed of any kind m
2. Eat any piece with any friendly piece orthogonally. touching it. The capture is an in chess,with no jumping.
If a player destroys the last piece of one of its enemies,it gets 1 extra piece which it may place anywhere on the board.
The neutral piece
In the very center of the board is a single piece that cannot be moved by anyone. Instead,if a player sucessfully surrounds it with its pieces from all sides orthogonally,it will be removed from the board and grant that player 3 extra pieces which it may place anywhere where it wants.
Rules for turn-based play here
Making real turn-based play is tough here,so players here(but not in over-the-table play)may play as any player they want,it is just not allowed to play and then play again immediately.
My first move:

Code: Select all

Y Y Y Y O G G G G
Y Y Y Y O G G G G
Y Y Y Y O G G G G
Y Y Y Y O G G G G
O O O O N O O O O
R R R R O B B B B
R R R O R B B B B 
R R R R O B B B B
R R R R O B B B B
Please play this game!
Enjoy the game!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!

Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB