Rules 2 transitions from Life

For discussion of other cellular automata.
User avatar
squareroot12621
Posts: 600
Joined: March 23rd, 2022, 4:53 pm

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by squareroot12621 » May 15th, 2023, 7:29 pm

carsoncheng wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 12:58 am
P30:

Code: Select all

x = 18, y = 15, rule = B34k/S23-r
3bo10bo$b2o10bobo$b3o8bo3b2o$o11bo3b2o$b3o8bo3b2o$b2o10bobo$14bo2$14bo$b2o10b
obo$b3o8bo3b2o$o11bo3b2o$b3o8bo3b2o$b2o10bobo$3bo10bo!
Monomer:

Code: Select all

x = 34, y = 10, rule = B34k/S23-r
9bo10bo$7b2o10bobo$7b3o8bo3b2o$6bo11bo3b2o$7b3o8bo3b2o$3b2o2b2o10bobo
7b2o$2bobo4bo10bo8bobo$2bo28bo$obo28bobo$2o30b2o!
End of post.

Code: Select all

x = 70, y = 7, rule = B34w/S02-n3
o5bo5b2o15bo6b2o6bo4bobo6bobo$o5b2o4bo7b3o6bo5bo2bo4b2o7bo6bo$o5b2o5b
obo4bobo6bo4bo4bo3b2o4bo2bo3b2o2bo7bo$7bo6b2o4b3o5bo5bo4bo4bo5b2o4b2o
9bobo$28bo6bo2bo28bobo$28bo7b2o29bobo$68bo! [[ THEME Mono ]]

User avatar
Period1GliderGun
Posts: 680
Joined: March 9th, 2022, 1:50 am
Location: Everywhere you look
Contact:

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by Period1GliderGun » May 15th, 2023, 7:30 pm

squareroot12621 wrote:
May 15th, 2023, 7:29 pm
carsoncheng wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 12:58 am
P30:

Code: Select all

x = 18, y = 15, rule = B34k/S23-r
3bo10bo$b2o10bobo$b3o8bo3b2o$o11bo3b2o$b3o8bo3b2o$b2o10bobo$14bo2$14bo$b2o10b
obo$b3o8bo3b2o$o11bo3b2o$b3o8bo3b2o$b2o10bobo$3bo10bo!
Monomer:

Code: Select all

x = 34, y = 10, rule = B34k/S23-r
9bo10bo$7b2o10bobo$7b3o8bo3b2o$6bo11bo3b2o$7b3o8bo3b2o$3b2o2b2o10bobo
7b2o$2bobo4bo10bo8bobo$2bo28bo$obo28bobo$2o30b2o!
But that's the queen bee shuttle... ... ... ... ...
It's OK to abbreviate my username to "P1GG," but never, never, call me "pig."

Code: Select all

x = 36, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
23bobo$21bo3bo$13bo7bo$12b4o4bo4bo8b2o$11b2obobo4bo12b2o$2o8b3obo2bo3b
o3bo$2o9b2obobo6bobo$12b4o$13bo!
[[ STEP 30 ]]

User avatar
confocaloid
Posts: 2441
Joined: February 8th, 2022, 3:15 pm

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by confocaloid » May 16th, 2023, 5:01 pm

(toggled B5cr)
5c/98 orthogonal spaceship:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 6, rule = B35cr/S23
bobo$o2bobo$bo3b2o$b2o2bo$2b3o$3bo!
#C [[ ZOOM 8 TRACKLOOP 98 5/98 0/98 ]]
The spaceship is "semi-endemic" (works in the same way in only two different isotropic rules). The rule was apgsearched by LaundryPizza03 ~1 year ago.

Edit: capped 15c/294 glider backrake

Code: Select all

x = 108, y = 67, rule = B35cr/S23
82bo$81b3o$80b2o2bo$80bo3b2o$79bo2bobo$80bobo3$99bo$57bo40b3o$56b3o38b
2o2bo$55b2o2bo37bo3b2o$55bo3b2o35bo2bobo$54bo2bobo37bobo$55bobo33$84bo
$80bob2obo15bo3bo$79bob2o17bobobobo$78bo5bo17bobo2bo$78bo3b2o17b2obobo
$78b2obo19bo2bo$78b2obo20b3o$79b2o2bo19bo$2bobo74b3o$bo2bo$bob2o$3o3bo
74bo3bo$bo3b4o71bob2obo$2bo2bo2bo72b3o$2b2o2bo$6b2o$7b2o$7b2obo$7bo2bo
$8b3o!
#C [[ THEME Fire ZOOM 4 TRACKLOOP 294 15/294 0/294 ]]
127:1 B3/S234c User:Confocal/R (isotropic rules, incomplete)
Unlikely events happen.
My silence does not imply agreement, nor indifference. If I disagreed with something in the past, then please do not construe my silence as something that could change that.

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » May 16th, 2023, 11:57 pm

30c/63o puffer:

Code: Select all

x = 18, y = 15, rule = B34kq/S23
4b2o$4b2o$8bobo4bo$7b3o5b2o$6bo3bo5b2o$3o2bo3bo5b2o$6bo2bo2$6bo2bo$3o
2bo3bo5b2o$6bo3bo5b2o$7b3o5b2o$8bobo4bo$4b2o$4b2o!
20c/42o glide-symmetric block puffer:

Code: Select all

x = 23, y = 11, rule = B34kq/S23
o13bobo2b2o$13bo4bob2o$14bobo2bob2o$15b3o2b2o4$15b3o2b2o$5b2o3bo3bobo
2bob2o$5b2o2bobobo4bob2o$10bo3bobo2b2o!
10c/28o:

Code: Select all

x = 7, y = 6, rule = B34kq/S23
4b2o$b2o3bo$b2o3bo$o5bo$2bob2o$b2o!
EDIT: 24 blinkers in 61 generations:

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B34kt/S23
b2o$o2bo$b3o!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » May 21st, 2023, 2:58 pm

An 8c/16o that is much more well-behaved in the B34j/S23 breeder, yet the rule is much more explosive:

Code: Select all

x = 30, y = 7, rule = B34j/S236a
20bo$9bo3bo4b2obo4bo$8b3ob2o11bob2o$b2o6b2o6bo7bo3bo$obo9b2o4b2o5b2o2b
o$obo10bo11b2ob2o$26b2o!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

Naszvadi
Posts: 1235
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 8:53 am
Contact:

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by Naszvadi » May 22nd, 2023, 8:45 am

LaundryPizza03 wrote:
May 21st, 2023, 2:58 pm
An 8c/16o that is much more well-behaved in the B34j/S23 breeder, yet the rule is much more explosive:

Code: Select all

x = 30, y = 7, rule = B34j/S236a
20bo$9bo3bo4b2obo4bo$8b3ob2o11bob2o$b2o6b2o6bo7bo3bo$obo9b2o4b2o5b2o2b
o$obo10bo11b2ob2o$26b2o!
Just for fun a collection of c/2-compatible cirtuitry, c/2 is a common simplified speed in close life-relative rules:

Code: Select all

x = 312, y = 58, rule = B34j/S236a
167b2o$165b2ob2o$165b4o$157b3o6b2o$160bo$156bobobo$2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o
6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6bo$2o6b2o
6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b
2o3bobo8b3o$168bo$169bo$3b3o$3bo176b3o$4bo175bo$181bo$15b3o$15bo176b3o
$16bo175bo$193bo$27b3o$27bo176b3o$28bo175bo$80b2o14bo108bo$39b3o28bo8b
o2bo7b2o4b2o$39bo28bo2bob2o3bo4bo5b3o5b2o117b3o$40bo27bo2bo3bo2bo4bo5b
o5bobo118bo$72b2o5bo9b3o3b2o120bo$51b3o25bo2b2o6bo$51bo29bo146b3o$52bo
175bo$69bo159bo$63b3o5bo$63bo6b2o168b3o$64bo175bo$71bo169bo$70bobo220b
2o14bo$69b2obo179b3o28bo8bo2bo7b2o4b2o$71b3o178bo28bo2bob2o3bo4bo5b3o
5b2o$72b2o10bobo166bo27bo2bo3bo2bo4bo5bo5bobo$72bob2o7bo2bo4bo2bo190b
2o5bo9b3o3b2o$69bob2ob2o14bo173b3o25bo2b2o6bo$69bobo2bo3b5obo5bo4b2o
167bo29bo$69b3o6bob4o6b4o2bo168bo$79b2o10bo4bo185bo$92b4o180b3o5bo$92b
2o182bo6b2o$277bo$284bo$283bobo$282b2obo$284b3o$285b2o10bobo$285bob2o
7bo2bo4bo2bo$282bob2ob2o14bo$282bobo2bo3b5obo5bo4b2o$282b3o6bob4o6b4o
2bo$292b2o10bo4bo$305b4o$305b2o!

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » May 22nd, 2023, 1:01 pm

Naszvadi wrote:
May 22nd, 2023, 8:45 am
LaundryPizza03 wrote:
May 21st, 2023, 2:58 pm
An 8c/16o that is much more well-behaved in the B34j/S23 breeder, yet the rule is much more explosive:

Code: Select all

x = 30, y = 7, rule = B34j/S236a
20bo$9bo3bo4b2obo4bo$8b3ob2o11bob2o$b2o6b2o6bo7bo3bo$obo9b2o4b2o5b2o2b
o$obo10bo11b2ob2o$26b2o!
Just for fun a collection of c/2-compatible cirtuitry, c/2 is a common simplified speed in close life-relative rules:

Code: Select all

x = 312, y = 58, rule = B34j/S236a
167b2o$165b2ob2o$165b4o$157b3o6b2o$160bo$156bobobo$2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o
6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6bo$2o6b2o
6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b2o6b
2o3bobo8b3o$168bo$169bo$3b3o$3bo176b3o$4bo175bo$181bo$15b3o$15bo176b3o
$16bo175bo$193bo$27b3o$27bo176b3o$28bo175bo$80b2o14bo108bo$39b3o28bo8b
o2bo7b2o4b2o$39bo28bo2bob2o3bo4bo5b3o5b2o117b3o$40bo27bo2bo3bo2bo4bo5b
o5bobo118bo$72b2o5bo9b3o3b2o120bo$51b3o25bo2b2o6bo$51bo29bo146b3o$52bo
175bo$69bo159bo$63b3o5bo$63bo6b2o168b3o$64bo175bo$71bo169bo$70bobo220b
2o14bo$69b2obo179b3o28bo8bo2bo7b2o4b2o$71b3o178bo28bo2bob2o3bo4bo5b3o
5b2o$72b2o10bobo166bo27bo2bo3bo2bo4bo5bo5bobo$72bob2o7bo2bo4bo2bo190b
2o5bo9b3o3b2o$69bob2ob2o14bo173b3o25bo2b2o6bo$69bobo2bo3b5obo5bo4b2o
167bo29bo$69b3o6bob4o6b4o2bo168bo$79b2o10bo4bo185bo$92b4o180b3o5bo$92b
2o182bo6b2o$277bo$284bo$283bobo$282b2obo$284b3o$285b2o10bobo$285bob2o
7bo2bo4bo2bo$282bob2ob2o14bo$282bobo2bo3b5obo5bo4b2o$282b3o6bob4o6b4o
2bo$292b2o10bo4bo$305b4o$305b2o!
Good. Because I have another one like it.

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 5, rule = B34j/S235j
2o$obo$2b2o$b2o$bo!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » May 22nd, 2023, 7:31 pm

New c/16d in a previously searched rule:

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 7, rule = B34j/S234q
7b2o$2bo3b2o$2bo$o2bo$3o$o2bo$b2o!
New 12c/24o boat puffer as well:

Code: Select all

x = 8, y = 13, rule = B34j/S234q
o$o4b2o$5bobo$7bo$4b4o$4bo2$4bo$4b4o$7bo$5bobo$o4b2o$o!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » May 26th, 2023, 9:33 am

174-generation diehard:

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 5, rule = B34j/S23-y
2o$obo$2b2o$b2o$bo!
6c/90o:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 9, rule = B34j/S23-y
3o$3bo2$bo$o3b2o$o2b2o$bo2bo$b3o$2bo!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

qqd
Posts: 404
Joined: September 10th, 2022, 4:24 pm

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by qqd » May 26th, 2023, 10:37 am

The closest marglous-emulating rule to life, MarglousLife: B3/S23-a5i (Probably most of this is already known, but I haven't found it in searches)
Glider and the T-life spaceship are present in this rule, as well as the short and long blinkers:

Code: Select all

x = 22, y = 3, rule = B3/S23-a5i
bo4b3o3b3o3b4o$2bo4bo$3o!
Loaf push reaction:

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 5, rule = B3/S23-a5i
b2o$o2bo$obo5bo$bo6b2o$8bo!
p12 partial:

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 11, rule = B3/S23-a5i
2bo$bobo$2obo$2bo4$2bo$2obo$bobo$2bo!
A p12 oscillator by combining 2 copies of the partial(6 generations later):

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 9, rule = B3/S23-a5i
2bo5bo$b2o5b2o$o2bo3bo2bo$b2o5b2o2$b2o5b2o$o2bo3bo2bo$b2o5b2o$2bo5bo!
This oscillator can act as a glider eater:

Code: Select all

x = 21, y = 19, rule = B3/S23-a5i
19bo$18bo$18b3o8$2bo5bo$b2o5b2o$o2bo3bo2bo$b2o5b2o2$b2o5b2o$o2bo3bo2bo
$b2o5b2o$2bo5bo!
Speaking of eaters, eater 1 can eat a glider in 2 ways: The standard 'B3/S23' way and the boat-bit reaction:

Code: Select all

x = 14, y = 9, rule = B3/S23-a5i
bo10bo$2bo8bo$3o8b3o3$4b2o4b2o$4bo5bo$5b3o3b3o$7bo5bo!
It can also eat that T-life spaceship:

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 7, rule = B3/S23-a5i
bo$2o$bo$6b2o$6bobo$8bo$8b2o!
The thumb spark the eater produces right before recovering allows it to eat two synchronized T-life spaceships at once:

Code: Select all

x = 12, y = 9, rule = B3/S23-a5i
3bo$2b2o$3bo$8b2o$8bobo$10bo$bo8b2o$2o$bo!
EDIT: 3G syntheses for a beehive and an eater, both somewhat rare in this rule:

Code: Select all

x = 35, y = 20, rule = B3/S23-a5i
bo30bobo$o31b2o$3o30bo8$3b2o18b3o$3bobo3bo15bo$3bo4b2o14bo$8bobo4$21b
2o$20bobo$22bo!
EDIT2: And a 3G synthesis for that T-life spaceship:

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 19, rule = B3/S23-a5i
12bobo$12b2o$13bo8$3b3o$5bo$4bo4$3o$2bo$bo!
EDIT3: And a 3G synthesis of a boat, still rare:

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 18, rule = B3/S23-a5i
2bo$3bo7bo$b3o6bo$10b3o12$bo$b2o$obo!
Combining the two syntheses above produces a spectacular 6G synthesis for a 'long-blinker-bridge-long-blinker' (Now THIS is extremely rare):

Code: Select all

x = 35, y = 22, rule = B3/S23-a5i
12bobo$12b2o$13bo2$24bo$25bo7bo$23b3o6bo$32b3o3$3b3o$5bo$4bo4$3o$2bo$b
o$23bo$23b2o$22bobo!
EDIT4: This large p64 Marglous oscillator can convert a glider into that T-life spaceship:

Code: Select all

x = 162, y = 155, rule = B3/S23-a5i
34b94o$34b94o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$
32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b
2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o
94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b
2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$
2b30o2b94o2b30o$2b30o2b94o2b30o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o
30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$
2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b
2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o
30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b
2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o
94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b
2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o
30b2o94b2o30b2o$2b30o2b94o2b30o$2b30o2b94o2b30o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$
32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b
2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o
94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b
2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$
32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$34b94o$34b94o55$68b2o$69b2o$68bo!
It can only be used with gilder streams with period 128 or greater (if it is compatible with the oscillator) as this reaction occurs with period 64 glider streams:

Code: Select all

x = 162, y = 171, rule = B3/S23-a5i
34b94o$34b94o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$
32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b
2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o
94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b
2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$
2b30o2b94o2b30o$2b30o2b94o2b30o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o
30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$
2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b
2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o
30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b
2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o
94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b
2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o30b2o94b2o30b2o$2o
30b2o94b2o30b2o$2b30o2b94o2b30o$2b30o2b94o2b30o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$
32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b
2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o
94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b
2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$
32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$32b2o94b2o$34b94o$34b94o55$68b2o$69b2o$68bo14$
52b2o$53b2o$52bo!
As with almost any Marglous-emulating rule, there are high-period 2x2 oscillators you can discover in this rule simply by placing lines of 2x2 blocks.
My new p2p:

Code: Select all

x = 20, y = 13, rule = B3/S23
4bo5b2obo$2b3o5bob2o$bo14b2o$bo2b3o4b3o2bobo$2obo3bo2bo3bobobo$3bo3b4o
3bobob2o$3bo3bo2bo3bobobo$4b3o4b3o2bobo$16b2o$4b3o4b3o$4bo2bo3bo2bo$6b
obo4bobo$7bo6bo!

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » May 28th, 2023, 2:15 pm

4c/8o B spaceship:

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 4, rule = B34j/S23-n
2o$obo$2bo$3o!
4c/26o spaceship made up of a failed quadrep:

Code: Select all

x = 17, y = 26, rule = B34j/S23-n
12b3o$12bobo$12bo2b2o$16bo$14b3o2$6b3o$6bo$6b2o2bo$8bobo$8b3o5$8b3o$o
7bo2bo$o7bo$9bo3bo$14bo$11bo2bo$2bo9b3o$2bo2$6bo$4b2o!
12c/70d blinker puffer:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 6, rule = B34j/S23-k
3o$3bo$4bo$o3bo$bo2bo$b3o!
6c/114o:

Code: Select all

x = 8, y = 3, rule = B34j/S23-j
o$b2o$o4b3o!
2c/8o:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 6, rule = B34j/S23-i
3b2o$bo3bo$o3b2o$o4bo$3b2o$2b3o!
2c/8d found by carsoncheng:

Code: Select all

x = 12, y = 12, rule = B34j/S23-i
10b2o$10b2o$9b3o2$4bo3bo$6b3o$5bo2bo$5bobo$4b3o$2bo$3o$3o!
Well-behaved 16c/32o puffer that is also in a stable rule.

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 5, rule = B34j/S23-e
2o$obo$2b2o$b2o$bo!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

User avatar
breaker's glider gun
Posts: 661
Joined: May 23rd, 2021, 10:26 am
Location: the inside of a stuffed anaconda or maybe [click to not expand]

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by breaker's glider gun » May 28th, 2023, 2:27 pm

Idunno how much attention B3-e4c/S23 has gotten, but it's really cool:

Code: Select all

x = 44, y = 100, rule = B3-e4c/S23
18bo$17bobo$18bo12bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo11bobo10bo$18bo12bo8$10bo$9b
3o$8bo2b2o$8bo3bo$12b3o$3bo4bo2bo$3b2o3bo$3b2o5b2o$9bo$b2o$3o4b3o$b2o
$9bo$3b2o5b2o$3b2o3bo$3bo4bo2bo$12b3o$8bo3bo$8bo2b2o$9b3o$10bo8$18bo12b
o$18bo11bobo10bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo12bo$17bobo$18bo12$23bo3$28b2o$
27bo2bo$26bobobo$25bo3bo$26bobo$27bo3$27bobo$26bob2o$26bo$27b3o$29bo12$
26bo$25bobo$24bobobo$25bobo$26bo7$26bo$25bobo$24bo3bo$24b2ob2o!
:?: :?: . . . :!:
Give me a suggestion of something to draw here!

Naszvadi
Posts: 1235
Joined: May 7th, 2016, 8:53 am
Contact:

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by Naszvadi » May 29th, 2023, 5:59 am

breaker's glider gun wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 2:27 pm
Idunno how much attention B3-e4c/S23 has gotten, but it's really cool:

Code: Select all

x = 44, y = 100, rule = B3-e4c/S23
18bo$17bobo$18bo12bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo11bobo10bo$18bo12bo8$10bo$9b
3o$8bo2b2o$8bo3bo$12b3o$3bo4bo2bo$3b2o3bo$3b2o5b2o$9bo$b2o$3o4b3o$b2o
$9bo$3b2o5b2o$3b2o3bo$3bo4bo2bo$12b3o$8bo3bo$8bo2b2o$9b3o$10bo8$18bo12b
o$18bo11bobo10bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo12bo$17bobo$18bo12$23bo3$28b2o$
27bo2bo$26bobobo$25bo3bo$26bobo$27bo3$27bobo$26bob2o$26bo$27b3o$29bo12$
26bo$25bobo$24bobobo$25bobo$26bo7$26bo$25bobo$24bo3bo$24b2ob2o!
Corderized, 26c/150ő:

Code: Select all

#C [[ TRACK 26/150 0 ]]
x = 235, y = 125, rule = B3-e4c/S23
bo25bo25bo25bo25bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo$obo23bobo23bobo23bo
bo23bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$obo23bobo23bo
bo23bobo23bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$bo25bo
25bo25bo25bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo6b3o$216bobo$215b2o2bo$
218b2o$213bo4bo$214b4o2bo$215b5o$217b2o2$123bo12bo12bo12bo12bo$122bobo
10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$18bo103bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$17b2o104b
o2b3o7bo12bo12bo12bo6b3o$17bobo106bobo53bobo$125b2o2bo51b2o2bo$128b2o
54b2o42bo$123bo4bo50bo4bo37b2o2b4o$124b4o2bo49b4o2bo35b3ob2ob2o$125b5o
51b5o40bo4bo$127b2o54b2o37b3ob2ob2o$222b2o2b4o$228bo6$138bo55bo$132b2o
2b4o48b2o2b4o$132b3ob2ob2o47b3ob2ob2o20b2o$136bo4bo50bo4bo17b5o$132b3o
b2ob2o47b3ob2ob2o17b4o2bo$132b2o2b4o48b2o2b4o17bo4bo$138bo55bo23b2o$
215b2o2bo$216bobo$216b3o5$127b2o54b2o31b2o3bo$125b5o51b5o29bo2bobobo$
124b4o2bo49b4o2bo28bo2bo$123bo4bo50bo4bo33bob3o$128b2o54b2o29bobo$125b
2o2bo51b2o2bo29bo$126bobo53bobo$123bo2b3o7bo12bo12bo12bo6b3o$81b2o39bo
bo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$80b2o40bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$82bo40b
o12bo12bo12bo12bo6$232b2o$232b2o$234bo$232b2o$232b2o$86bo$85bo$85b3o3$
136bo12bo12bo12bo10bo$123b2o10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo8b3o$124bobo2b2o4b
obo10bobo10bobo10bobo7bo2bo$123b3obob2o5bo12bo12bo12bo7bobo2bo$123b3ob
obo52bo2b3o$124b3o6b2o47bobob2o27bo$123b3o6b2o49b2o30bobo$218bob3o$
180b2o33bo2bo$180b2obo31bo2bobobo$182b2o32b2o3bo4$142bo55bo$141bobo53b
obo16b3o$140b2ob2o51b2ob2o15bobo$140b2o54b2o17b2o2bo$139b3o53b3o20b2o$
139bo55bo17bo4bo$214b4o2bo$215b5o$217b2o$139bo55bo$139b3o53b3o$140b2o
54b2o$140b2ob2o51b2ob2o$141bobo53bobo$142bo55bo2$228bo$222b2o2b4o$182b
2o38b3ob2ob2o$22bo157b2obo42bo4bo$22bobo155b2o40b3ob2ob2o$22b2o198b2o
2b4o$123b3o6b2o49b2o43bo$124b3o6b2o47bobob2o$123b3obobo52bo2b3o$123b3o
bob2o5bo12bo12bo12bo7bobo2bo$124bobo2b2o4bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo7bo2bo$
123b2o10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo8b3o$136bo12bo12bo12bo10bo2$217b2o$215b
5o$214b4o2bo$213bo4bo$218b2o$215b2o2bo$216bobo$bo25bo25bo25bo25bo12bo
12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo6b3o$obo23bobo23bobo23bobo23bobo10bobo10bo
bo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$obo23bobo23bobo23bobo23bobo10bo
bo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$bo25bo25bo25bo25bo12bo12b
o12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo!

User avatar
Period1GliderGun
Posts: 680
Joined: March 9th, 2022, 1:50 am
Location: Everywhere you look
Contact:

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by Period1GliderGun » May 30th, 2023, 12:01 pm

breaker's glider gun wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 2:27 pm
Idunno how much attention B3-e4c/S23 has gotten, but it's really cool:

Code: Select all

x = 44, y = 100, rule = B3-e4c/S23
18bo$17bobo$18bo12bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo11bobo10bo$18bo12bo8$10bo$9b
3o$8bo2b2o$8bo3bo$12b3o$3bo4bo2bo$3b2o3bo$3b2o5b2o$9bo$b2o$3o4b3o$b2o
$9bo$3b2o5b2o$3b2o3bo$3bo4bo2bo$12b3o$8bo3bo$8bo2b2o$9b3o$10bo8$18bo12b
o$18bo11bobo10bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo12bo$17bobo$18bo12$23bo3$28b2o$
27bo2bo$26bobobo$25bo3bo$26bobo$27bo3$27bobo$26bob2o$26bo$27b3o$29bo12$
26bo$25bobo$24bobobo$25bobo$26bo7$26bo$25bobo$24bo3bo$24b2ob2o!
I also noticed this rule. It doesn't seem to have much besides the pi puffer (feel free to prove me wrong via apgsearch)
It's OK to abbreviate my username to "P1GG," but never, never, call me "pig."

Code: Select all

x = 36, y = 9, rule = B3/S23
23bobo$21bo3bo$13bo7bo$12b4o4bo4bo8b2o$11b2obobo4bo12b2o$2o8b3obo2bo3b
o3bo$2o9b2obobo6bobo$12b4o$13bo!
[[ STEP 30 ]]

User avatar
breaker's glider gun
Posts: 661
Joined: May 23rd, 2021, 10:26 am
Location: the inside of a stuffed anaconda or maybe [click to not expand]

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by breaker's glider gun » May 30th, 2023, 1:17 pm

The bent thingumajig (which is apparently a still life in life) and the mango are much more common. not sure what reactions make them, though.

also apparently it has a bounded-replicator-like oscillator:

Code: Select all

x = 18, y = 12, rule = B3-e4c/S23
8bo$7bobo$6bo3bo$7bo3bo$8bo3bo$2bo6bo3bo$bobo6bo3bo$o3bo6bo3bo$bo3bo6b
o3bo$2bo3bo6bo3bo$3bobo8bobo$4bo10bo!
:?: :?: . . . :!:
Give me a suggestion of something to draw here!

ZackBuildit777
Posts: 98
Joined: September 26th, 2021, 9:22 pm
Location: tennessee

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by ZackBuildit777 » May 30th, 2023, 1:41 pm

Naszvadi wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 5:59 am
breaker's glider gun wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 2:27 pm
Idunno how much attention B3-e4c/S23 has gotten, but it's really cool:

Code: Select all

x = 44, y = 100, rule = B3-e4c/S23
18bo$17bobo$18bo12bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo11bobo10bo$18bo12bo8$10bo$9b
3o$8bo2b2o$8bo3bo$12b3o$3bo4bo2bo$3b2o3bo$3b2o5b2o$9bo$b2o$3o4b3o$b2o
$9bo$3b2o5b2o$3b2o3bo$3bo4bo2bo$12b3o$8bo3bo$8bo2b2o$9b3o$10bo8$18bo12b
o$18bo11bobo10bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo12bo$17bobo$18bo12$23bo3$28b2o$
27bo2bo$26bobobo$25bo3bo$26bobo$27bo3$27bobo$26bob2o$26bo$27b3o$29bo12$
26bo$25bobo$24bobobo$25bobo$26bo7$26bo$25bobo$24bo3bo$24b2ob2o!
Corderized, 26c/150ő:

Code: Select all

#C [[ TRACK 26/150 0 ]]
x = 235, y = 125, rule = B3-e4c/S23
bo25bo25bo25bo25bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo$obo23bobo23bobo23bo
bo23bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$obo23bobo23bo
bo23bobo23bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$bo25bo
25bo25bo25bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo6b3o$216bobo$215b2o2bo$
218b2o$213bo4bo$214b4o2bo$215b5o$217b2o2$123bo12bo12bo12bo12bo$122bobo
10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$18bo103bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$17b2o104b
o2b3o7bo12bo12bo12bo6b3o$17bobo106bobo53bobo$125b2o2bo51b2o2bo$128b2o
54b2o42bo$123bo4bo50bo4bo37b2o2b4o$124b4o2bo49b4o2bo35b3ob2ob2o$125b5o
51b5o40bo4bo$127b2o54b2o37b3ob2ob2o$222b2o2b4o$228bo6$138bo55bo$132b2o
2b4o48b2o2b4o$132b3ob2ob2o47b3ob2ob2o20b2o$136bo4bo50bo4bo17b5o$132b3o
b2ob2o47b3ob2ob2o17b4o2bo$132b2o2b4o48b2o2b4o17bo4bo$138bo55bo23b2o$
215b2o2bo$216bobo$216b3o5$127b2o54b2o31b2o3bo$125b5o51b5o29bo2bobobo$
124b4o2bo49b4o2bo28bo2bo$123bo4bo50bo4bo33bob3o$128b2o54b2o29bobo$125b
2o2bo51b2o2bo29bo$126bobo53bobo$123bo2b3o7bo12bo12bo12bo6b3o$81b2o39bo
bo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$80b2o40bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$82bo40b
o12bo12bo12bo12bo6$232b2o$232b2o$234bo$232b2o$232b2o$86bo$85bo$85b3o3$
136bo12bo12bo12bo10bo$123b2o10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo8b3o$124bobo2b2o4b
obo10bobo10bobo10bobo7bo2bo$123b3obob2o5bo12bo12bo12bo7bobo2bo$123b3ob
obo52bo2b3o$124b3o6b2o47bobob2o27bo$123b3o6b2o49b2o30bobo$218bob3o$
180b2o33bo2bo$180b2obo31bo2bobobo$182b2o32b2o3bo4$142bo55bo$141bobo53b
obo16b3o$140b2ob2o51b2ob2o15bobo$140b2o54b2o17b2o2bo$139b3o53b3o20b2o$
139bo55bo17bo4bo$214b4o2bo$215b5o$217b2o$139bo55bo$139b3o53b3o$140b2o
54b2o$140b2ob2o51b2ob2o$141bobo53bobo$142bo55bo2$228bo$222b2o2b4o$182b
2o38b3ob2ob2o$22bo157b2obo42bo4bo$22bobo155b2o40b3ob2ob2o$22b2o198b2o
2b4o$123b3o6b2o49b2o43bo$124b3o6b2o47bobob2o$123b3obobo52bo2b3o$123b3o
bob2o5bo12bo12bo12bo7bobo2bo$124bobo2b2o4bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo7bo2bo$
123b2o10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo8b3o$136bo12bo12bo12bo10bo2$217b2o$215b
5o$214b4o2bo$213bo4bo$218b2o$215b2o2bo$216bobo$bo25bo25bo25bo25bo12bo
12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo6b3o$obo23bobo23bobo23bobo23bobo10bobo10bo
bo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$obo23bobo23bobo23bobo23bobo10bo
bo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$bo25bo25bo25bo25bo12bo12b
o12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo12bo!
Reduced to 2 engine pretty easily:

Code: Select all

x = 79, y = 43, rule = B3-e4c/S23
b2o11bo12bo12bo12bo$ob2o9bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$13bobo10bobo10bobo10b
obo$6bo7bo12bo12bo12bo5b3o$5bob3o52b3o$8bo54bo$4bo2bob2o48bo2bob2o$3b
2obobo49b2obobo12$20b2o53b2o$20bobo52bobo$22b2o53b2o$20bobo52bobo$20b
2o53b2o12$3b2obobo49b2obobo$4bo2bob2o48bo2bob2o$8bo54bo$5bob3o52b3o$6b
o7bo12bo12bo12bo5b3o$13bobo10bobo10bobo10bobo$ob2o9bobo10bobo10bobo10b
obo$b2o11bo12bo12bo12bo!
contact me if ya want help in designing any sort of really weird uncommon types of rules that most people don't like/work with, I'd love to help.

User avatar
b3s23love
Posts: 93
Joined: May 24th, 2023, 6:30 am
Location: The (Life?) Universe

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by b3s23love » May 31st, 2023, 7:37 am

breaker's glider gun wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 2:27 pm
Idunno how much attention B3-e4c/S23 has gotten, but it's really cool:

Code: Select all

x = 44, y = 100, rule = B3-e4c/S23
18bo$17bobo$18bo12bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo11bobo10bo$18bo12bo8$10bo$9b
3o$8bo2b2o$8bo3bo$12b3o$3bo4bo2bo$3b2o3bo$3b2o5b2o$9bo$b2o$3o4b3o$b2o
$9bo$3b2o5b2o$3b2o3bo$3bo4bo2bo$12b3o$8bo3bo$8bo2b2o$9b3o$10bo8$18bo12b
o$18bo11bobo10bo$17bobo10bobo10bo$18bo12bo$17bobo$18bo12$23bo3$28b2o$
27bo2bo$26bobobo$25bo3bo$26bobo$27bo3$27bobo$26bob2o$26bo$27b3o$29bo12$
26bo$25bobo$24bobobo$25bobo$26bo7$26bo$25bobo$24bo3bo$24b2ob2o!
2-engine breeder from apgsearch:

Code: Select all

x = 16, y = 16, rule = B3-e4c/S23
obbbbobobbobbboo$
bbbobooobbobbbob$
oobbbooooobbbboo$
bbooobbooboboobb$
boobbbbobbobbbob$
oboobbbbobbbboob$
ooboboobbboooooo$
obbbboboboooobbo$
obbobobobooobbbo$
bbooboobobbbbbbb$
boboboobboboobob$
bbobobbbooobbobb$
bbboobbboboooboo$
obobobbobooobboo$
oobbbbbbooobobbo$
boboooobbbboooob!

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » June 4th, 2023, 7:56 pm

p158/2 glider gun:

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 9, rule = B34j6e/S23
4bo$3b3o$3b3o2$9b2o$9bobo$bo9b2o$3o7b2o$bo7bo!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

Chai
Posts: 96
Joined: June 7th, 2022, 8:46 pm

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by Chai » June 4th, 2023, 11:42 pm

LaundryPizza03 wrote:
June 4th, 2023, 7:56 pm
p158/2 glider gun:

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 9, rule = B34j6e/S23
4bo$3b3o$3b3o2$9b2o$9bobo$bo9b2o$3o7b2o$bo7bo!
An 84c/168 puffer in this rule:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 5, rule = B34j6e/S23
2bo$b3o$2o2bo$ob3o$2o!
16-cell quadratic growth:

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 11, rule = B34j6e/S23
2bo$b3o$2o2bo$4bo4$10bo$9b3o$8bo2b2o$8bo!

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » June 11th, 2023, 2:41 am

8c/16o:

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 5, rule = B34j5i/S23
3o3b2o$o2bo2bobo$bo6bo$bo5b2o$2bo3bo!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

User avatar
squareroot12621
Posts: 600
Joined: March 23rd, 2022, 4:53 pm

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by squareroot12621 » June 11th, 2023, 9:37 am

LaundryPizza03 wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 2:41 am
8c/16o:

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 5, rule = B34j5i/S23
3o3b2o$o2bo2bobo$bo6bo$bo5b2o$2bo3bo!
p48 puffer:

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 14, rule = B34j5i/S23
6b2o$4bo4bo$10bo$4bo5bo$5b6o4$7bo$6bob2o$6bo3bo$3o3b2o2bo$6b2ob2o$7b2o
!
End of post.

Code: Select all

x = 70, y = 7, rule = B34w/S02-n3
o5bo5b2o15bo6b2o6bo4bobo6bobo$o5b2o4bo7b3o6bo5bo2bo4b2o7bo6bo$o5b2o5b
obo4bobo6bo4bo4bo3b2o4bo2bo3b2o2bo7bo$7bo6b2o4b3o5bo5bo4bo4bo5b2o4b2o
9bobo$28bo6bo2bo28bobo$28bo7b2o29bobo$68bo! [[ THEME Mono ]]

User avatar
rattlesnake
Posts: 145
Joined: May 28th, 2022, 10:10 pm
Location: Following a 37P4H1V0

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by rattlesnake » June 20th, 2023, 7:09 pm

Cool stuff:

Code: Select all

x = 27, y = 16, rule = B3/S023-i
2o8bobo3bobobo$2o8b3o4bo$4bo7bo4bo$3bobo10bobobo$2bo$3bo3bo$16bobobob
obo$5bobo9bo$17bo$16bobobobobo3$16bobobobobobo$19bo$19bo$16bobobobobo
bo!
I have discovered SKOP for 115, 188, 492 and gun_ and guntrue_ for 200, 226, 339, 752, 1944, 6624.

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » June 26th, 2023, 4:12 am

Failed 10c/156d quadratic replicator that becomes four 60c/936d puffers:

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 4, rule = B34i/S23-n
bo7bo$b2o5b2o$o9bo$bo7bo!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

User avatar
Fixer_APX
Posts: 14
Joined: April 16th, 2023, 10:21 pm

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by Fixer_APX » June 27th, 2023, 7:20 pm

B34ink/S23-y
B34-race/S23
Mnemonics:, 4ink-y, 4race
don't mind 4ink-y's filename... :oops:
Attachments
GiantSlice.rle
step step step...
(64 Bytes) Downloaded 16 times
Breadshitter.rle
sharded and farded simultaneously
(108 Bytes) Downloaded 17 times
MY EXISTENCE IS 🤑🤑🤑 SPONSORED 🤑🤑🤑 BY 😰🔮🗣 THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT 🗣🔮😰 (shoutouts to shadow wiz[z]ard money gang!)

User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2279
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: Rules 2 transitions from Life

Post by LaundryPizza03 » June 28th, 2023, 1:45 am

Fixer_APX wrote:
June 27th, 2023, 7:20 pm
B34ink/S23-y
B34-race/S23
Mnemonics:, 4ink-y, 4race
don't mind 4ink-y's filename... :oops:
Wrong thread, these are respectively 4 and 9 INT transitions from life. (See Isotropic_non-totalistic_rule#Hensel_notation at the wiki for an overview.)

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia

The latest edition of new-gliders.db.txt and oscillators.db.txt have 35296 spaceships and 1451 oscillators from outer-totalistic rules. You are invited to help!

Post Reply