|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||44|
|Discovered by||Nicolay Beluchenko|
|Year of discovery||Unknown|
On January 12, 2019, Tanner Jacobi used it along with dueling banjos, a heavyweight emulator variant, and Pipsquirter 1 to build a period 24 glider gun which was then optimized by Matthias Merzenich the next day to be smaller than the previous record holder.
- Matthias Merzenich. Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Jason Summers' pattern collections.
- Tanner Jacobi. Re: Oscillator Discussion Thread (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Matthias Merzenich. Re: Execution of Old Guns by Variable-Speed Firing Squad (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 44P12.3 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs