|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||28|
|Discovered by||Achim Flammenkamp|
|Year of discovery||1994|
Jason's p6 is a period-6 oscillator discovered by Achim Flammenkamp on July 25, 1994. It is named after Jason Summers, who found a 40-glider synthesis for this oscillator in September 2004. Forum user yootaa found a 17-glider synthesis on December 22, 2017.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 15, 2020.
- Jason Summers' jslife pattern collection. Retrieved on January 5, 2020.
- Dave Greene (March 14, 2020). Re: Thread for basic questions (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- yootaa (December 22, 2017). Re: Synthesising Oscillators (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Dongook Lee (January 9, 2015). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 28P6.3 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs