|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||20|
|Discovered by||Josh Ball|
|Year of discovery||2013|
Loafer is a c/7 orthogonal spaceship found by Josh Ball on February 17, 2013. Its name refers to its slow speed and loaf-pushing behaviour. Adam P. Goucher found an 18-glider synthesis for this spaceship on the day of its discovery, and Matthias Merzenich reduced this to 8 gliders the following day. Two loafer guns were built on February 19th of the same year.
- Adam Goucher (March 10, 2013). "c/7 Orthogonal Spaceship". Retrieved on March 16, 2013.
- Shannon Omick (February 18, 2013). "Re: c/7 orthogonal spaceships". Retrieved on March 6, 2016.
- Paul Tooke (February 22, 2013). "Re: c/7 orthogonal spaceships". Retrieved on October 2, 2013.
- Mike Playle (March 9, 2013). "Re: c/7 orthogonal spaceships". Retrieved on October 22, 2014.
- simeks (11 June 2016). "Re: Thread For Requesting Help". Retrieved on 12 June 2016.