|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||11|
|Discovered by||John Conway|
|Year of discovery||1970|
The middleweight spaceship (commonly abbreviated to MWSS) or (rarely) medium fish is the third most common spaceship after the glider and lightweight spaceship. It was found by John Conway in 1970 and travels at c/2 orthogonally. It can support various non-standard components, such as pushalong 1.
- Fake xWSS
- Lightweight spaceship
- Heavyweight spaceship
- Coe ship
- Middleweight emulator
- Middleweight volcano
- "Spontaneous appeared Spaceships out of Random Dust". Achim Flammenkamp (December 9, 1995). Retrieved on August 18, 2011.
- Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on June 24, 2016.
- Middleweight spaceship at Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue
- The 1 eleven-bit spaceship at Mark D. Niemiec's Life Page
- 11P4H2V0.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs