Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:28, 2 July 2019 by Dvgrn (Add c/10 60-line easy-use printer, move April to archive)
- June 19: A huge long-term collaborative effort is completed, showing that all glider-constructible still lifes can (at least in theory) be constructed using less than two gliders per bit.
- June 2: Goldtiger997 completes a glider-to-25P3H1V0.2 converter, based on Martin Grant's 25P3H1V0.2 synthesis from 2017.
- May 29: Thomas Cabaret makes available a Passe-Science video featuring self-constructing CA patterns, including several minutes showing details of the 0E0P metacell.
- May 25: Goldtiger997 completes a glider-to-crab converter, with the help of a script implementing a universal glider synchronization toolkit.
- May 9: GilGil makes available a huge but elegant 60-line printer traveling at c/10, based on fleets of fireships.