Jump to navigation Jump to search
|View static image|
|Number of cells||14|
|Bounding box||7 × 7|
|Year of discovery||Unknown|
One name proposed for this pattern is "wishing fox".
- See also: List of common oscillators
Information on this oscillator's natural occurrence with respect to other naturally-occurring patterns is currently unknown.
- Search For Pattern at Mark D. Niemiec's Life Page
- SquishyBoi (September 15, 2020). Re: Thread For Your Naming Proposals of Unnamed Patterns (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Goldtiger997 (March 3, 2018). Re: Synthesising Oscillators (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- The 20 fourteen-bit period 2 oscillators at Mark D. Niemiec's Life Page (download pattern file: 14/14ff3.rle)