|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||25|
|Discovered by||Dean Hickerson|
|Year of discovery||1989|
25P3H1V0.1 is an unnamed c/3 orthogonal spaceship discovered by Dean Hickerson in August 1989, being one of the first c/3 spaceships to be discovered. In terms of its 25 cells, it is tied with 25P3H1V0.2 as the smallest c/3 spaceship, although unlike that ship, it has a population of 25 in all of its phases, as well as a smaller bounding box.
Martin Grant discovered a glider synthesis for 25P3H1V0.1 on January 6, 2015. Goldtiger997 and Tanner Jacobi reduced this synthesis to 19 gliders on October 5, 2020, making 25P3H1V0.1 the cheapest c/3 spaceship to construct.
- "Re: [Golly-test] Lexicon checkin for Golly 3.2". Dean Hickerson (Jun 8, 2018). Retrieved on Nov 27, 2019.
- David Bell's archive of c/3 ships and puffers in Life
- Martin Grant (January 6, 2015). "Re: Small Spaceship Syntheses". Retrieved on January 25, 2015.
- Goldtiger997 (October 5, 2020). Message in #cgol on the Conwaylife Lounge Discord server
- Tanner Jacobi (October 5, 2020). Message in #cgol on the Conwaylife Lounge Discord server
- 25P3H1V0.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs