|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||46|
|Discovered by||Tim Coe|
|Year of discovery||1996|
It was the first c/4 orthogonal spaceship for which a complete glider synthesis was found, by Tanner Jacobi and Martin Grant on Febuary 4, 2019 with 105 gliders. This was later reduced to 88 gliders with a repeat time of 572 ticks due to optimizations by various people. Goldtiger997 constructed a 46P4H1V0 gun based on this synthesis on October 22.
- race.rle from Stephen Silver's January 12, 2004 'ships' collection.
- Martin Grant (February 4, 2019). Re: Small Spaceship Syntheses (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Matthias Merzenich (February 10, 2019). Re: Small Spaceship Syntheses (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Goldtiger997 (October 22, 2019). Re: Stable signal converters (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 46P4H1V0.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs