|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||42|
|Discovered by|| Achim Flammenkamp|
|Year of discovery||1994|
Achim's p144 is a period-144 oscillator that was found (minus all the blocks) on a cylinder of width 22 by Achim Flammenkamp on July 21, 1994. Dean Hickerson reduced it to a finite form using figure eights the same day. The neater finite form shown here - replacing the figure eights with blocks - was found by David Bell on August 8, 1994.
See factory for a use of this oscillator.
- Achim's p4
- Achim's p8
- Achim's p11
- Achim's p16
- Achim's other p16
- New gun 2
- Merzenich's p64
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
- Ian07 (May 26, 2019). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Ian07 (December 25, 2019). Re: Synthesising Oscillators (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- GUYTU6J (February 28, 2021). Re: Thread For Your Useless Discoveries (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 42P144.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs