Jump to navigation Jump to search
|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||18|
|Discovered by||Achim Flammenkamp|
|Year of discovery||1994|
On Catagolue, it is the fifth most common period 8 oscillator, being slightly less common than smiley. It first occurred naturally on August 21, 2015, in a soup submitted to Catagolue by Tanner Jacobi.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection.
- Jason Summers' jslife pattern collection.
- gmc_nxtman (July 8, 2017). Re: Thread for your unsure discoveries (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on October 27, 2018.
- gameoflifeboy (August 21, 2015). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 18P8.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs