Block on cover
|Block on cover|
|View static image|
|Pattern type||Strict still life|
|Number of cells||12|
|Year of discovery||Unknown|
Block and two tails is the fifty-sixth most common still life in Achim Flammenkamp's census, being less common than trans-hook and R-bee but more common than cis-boat on dock. It is also the sixty-nineth most common object on Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue.
- Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on June 24, 2016.
- Dean Hickerson's 2, 3, and 4-glider syntheses pattern collection
- Block on cover at Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue
- The 121 twelve-bit still-lifes at Mark D. Niemiec's Life Page