Block on griddle
|Block on griddle|
|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||15|
|Discovered by||Robert Wainwright|
|Year of discovery||1972|
Block on griddle is about the thirty-sixth most common naturally-occurring oscillator in Achim Flammenkamp's census, being slightly less common than the cis-beacon down on long hook, approximately as common as the boat on spark coil, and more common than fore and back and 21P2.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
- Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- "Soup search results". Retrieved on November 9, 2014.
- Ian07 (July 18, 2020). Re: Randomly enumerating glider syntheses (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 15P2.28 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs