|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||16|
|Rotor type||Hook eating tub|
|Year of discovery||Unknown|
Candlefrobra is about the forty-seventh most common naturally-occurring oscillator in Achim Flammenkamp's census. On Catagolue, it is the fifth most common period 3 oscillator, being less common than caterer but more common than candlefrobra on cis-beehive.
- "Candlefrobra". The Life Lexicon. Stephen Silver. Retrieved on March 15, 2020.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 15, 2020.
- Dave Greene (March 14, 2020). Re: Thread for basic questions (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- Adam P. Goucher. "Census". Catagolue. Retrieved on October 27, 2018.
- 16P3.4 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs