|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||20|
|Discovered by||David Buckingham|
|Year of discovery||Unknown|
This oscillator first appeared naturally on March 21, 2020, in a haul submitted to Catagolue by Rob Liston. A subsequent occurrence allowed for a 13-glider synthesis by goldenratio on July 28, which was reduced to 9 gliders by Mark Niemiec and Tanner Jacobi later the same day.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
- Aidan F. Pierce (March 24, 2020). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Adam P. Goucher. "Haul". Catagolue. Retrieved on March 25, 2020.
- goldenratio (July 28, 2020). Re: Synthesising Oscillators (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 20P4.5 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs