Glider loop (disambiguation)
- For other uses of 'loop', see Loop (disambiguation).
Glider loop may refer to:
- Glider loop is an aperiodic pattern using Corderships to bounce gliders back and forth.
- A glider loop oscillator is a closed track composed of several independent reflectors, with one or more gliders on the track.
- An adjustable glider loop is a glider loop oscillator composed of stable reflectors.
In 2023, a term "dependent reflector loop" was proposed for oscillators made out of dependent reflectors and segments of spaceship streams joining the reflectors. Multiple examples of such oscillators can be seen on the page Dependent reflector.
- (comments by several people) (July 7, 2023). Re: Dependent Reflector Terminology and Analysis (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums