|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||66|
|Bounding box||20 × 20|
|Discovered by||David Buckingham|
|Year of discovery||1978|
Gourmet is a period-32 oscillator that was discovered by David Buckingham on March 4, 1978. In terms of its 66 cells, it was formerly the smallest known period 32 oscillator until the discovery of the p32 honey farm hassler in 2021. It consists of four cis-boat with tails and four aircraft carriers hassling a pi-heptomino.
Despite gourmet's similarity with Tanner's p46, the latter was not discovered until 2017.
- Gourmet at the Life Lexicon
- Pi portraitor at the Life Lexicon
- Popover at the Life Lexicon
- Gourmet at Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue
- 66P32.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs