Muttering moat 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Muttering moat 1|
|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Oscillator type||Muttering moat|
|Number of cells||15|
|Discovered by||Dean Hickerson|
|Year of discovery||1993|
Martin Grant and Goldtiger997 found a 21-glider synthesis of Muttering moat 1 on March 2, 2017. This was improved to 11 gliders by Mark Niemiec in March 2019, and then to 10 gliders by various people in September 2020.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on November 18, 2020.
- Goldtiger997 (March 2, 2017). Re: Synthesising Oscillators (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Mark Niemiec (March 28, 2019). Re: Synthesising Oscillators (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Ian07 (September 25, 2020). Message in #cgol on the Conwaylife Lounge Discord server
- 15P2.12 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs