Jump to navigation Jump to search
|View static image|
|Pattern type||Strict still life|
|Number of cells||14|
|Year of discovery||Unknown|
Paperclip is the sixteenth most common still life in Achim Flammenkamp's census, being less common than aircraft carrier but more common than long ship.. It is also the twenty-second most common object on Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue.
- "Drain trap". The Life Lexicon. Stephen Silver. Retrieved on May 2, 2009.
- "S". The Life Lexicon. Stephen Silver. Retrieved on May 2, 2009.
- Achim Flammenkamp (September 7, 2004). "Most seen natural occurring ash objects in Game of Life". Retrieved on January 15, 2009.
- Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on June 24, 2016.
- Paperclip at Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue
- The 619 fourteen-bit still-lifes at Mark D. Niemiec's Life Page