Jump to navigation Jump to search
|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||170|
|Discovered by||Nicolay Beluchenko|
|Year of discovery||2005|
Seal is a diagonal spaceship that was discovered by Nicolay Beluchenko on September 17, 2005. It was the first diagonal c/6 spaceship to be found and was the basis for all known spaceships of this speed until the discovery of 77P6H1V1.
- c/6 Diagonal Spaceship at Game of Life News. Posted by Heinrich Koenig on September 17, 2005.
- Object Miscellany at Game of Life News. Posted by Heinrich Koenig on December 11, 2005. (seal tagalong mentioned at the bottom of the article)
- Seal at the Life Lexicon
- Life (B3/S23) at David Eppstein's Glider Database
- Seal at Adam P. Goucher's Catagolue
- 170P6H1V1.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs