|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||17|
|Bounding box||7 × 8|
|Discovered by||Achim Flammenkamp|
|Year of discovery||1994|
A 28-glider synthesis for the oscillator was discovered in October 2007 by Jason Summers. In November 2014, Martin Grant posted an 11-glider synthesis based on a symmetric soup found by Ivan Fomichev using apgsearch. In August 2015, Matthias Merzenich posted an 8-glider synthesis based on the first asymmetric soup, found by Adam P. Goucher.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
- Mark Niemiec (September 18, 2015). Re: Gustavo Ramos Rehermann's patterns (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Adam P. Goucher. "Statistics". Catagolue. Retrieved on October 27, 2018.
- Jason Summers' jslife pattern collection. Retrieved on January 5, 2020.
- Oscillator Construction at Game of Life News. Posted by Heinrich Koenig on January 6, 2008.
- Martin Grant (November 28, 2014). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Matthias Merzenich (August 1, 2015). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- Martin Grant (July 31, 2015). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums