From LifeWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

'Antstretcher' could also refer to an ant wavestretcher, such as one with a c/4 diagonal component and a c/5 orthogonal component. In this article's current state, it might as well redirect to wickstretcher 1.
~Sokwe 20:23, 17 December 2009 (UTC)

Not only that, but there are numerous artifacts which could plausibly be called "ants" for which stretchers haven't yet been proposed. To lift this page out of the status of just being another name, a reference to its prior use would be helpful, and/or some explanation given as to why there is something special about stretching ants in particular rather than just things in general.
There, now it's a redirect, everyone should be happy. Keiji 11:47, 13 May 2010 (UTC)