Talk:Herschel receiver

From LifeWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The term "Herschel receiver" is now being used to refer to any stable pattern the can convert a tandem glider pair into a Herschel, not just this particular one. Should this page be updated to reflect the new usage? --Kazyan (talk) 18:24, 6 June 2015 (UTC)