Jump to navigation Jump to search
This template can be used to produce nice-looking quotes in articles. It takes the following parameters:
- quote: text of the quote. (required; parameter name may be left out.)
- author: name of the person that wrote or spoke the text being quoted. (optional)
- source: source of the quote (publication title, speech, etc). (optional)
- bgcolor: the color of the background. (optional)
- qcolor: color of the quotemarks. (optional)
- float: position to put the quote; defaults to center, but can also be right or left. For best effect, should be paired with width=30% or less.
- width: width of the quote.