Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Apr. 3: Goldtiger997, Tanner Jacobi, and others complete the glider synthesis for 58P5H1V1, the first synthesis for a c/5 diagonal spaceship.
- Apr. 1: A loafer appears for the first time in an asymmetric soup, submitted to Catagolue by John Goodman. Coincidentally, this occurred exactly two years after Dave Greene posted a fake soup for April Fools' Day 2018.
- Mar. 25: Martin Grant and others complete the glider synthesis for 56P6H1V0, the first synthesis for a c/6 orthogonal spaceship and the first for a period-6 spaceship.
- Mar. 22: Andrew J. Wade uses life_slice_ship_search to find 186P7H2V0, a third 2c/7 orthogonal spaceship, part of an infinite family based on a known 2c/7 wave.
- Mar. 22: Goldtiger997 completes the activation stage for a recipe for 56P6H1V0, which along with the spider and weekender is now one of the largest elementary spaceships for which a glider synthesis can (presumably) be completed.