Jump to navigation Jump to search
- August 2: Tanner Jacobi completes a 1G seed for a c/4 diagonal wickstretcher, enabling self-constructing spaceships with the fastest possible diagonal speed of (just below) c/4.
- July 29: Goldtiger997 constructs a fast diagonal Demonoid puffer with velocity (4825784,4825784)c/45679544.
- July 21: Adam P. Goucher reduces the cost of the reverse caber-tosser constructor to 32 gliders.
- July 20: A for awesome completes a new stable L122 Herschel conduit, based on a P2 periodic variant by Entity Valkyrie.
- July 18: A glider synthesis of 70P2H1V0.1 is posted to Catagolue by Martin Grant, making 70P2H1V0.1 the first period-2 spaceship to be synthesized.
- July 7: Goldtiger997 completes a record-breaking seed constellation that, when triggered by a single gliders, turn into a clean 100-glider recipe for a c/5 spaceship, 58P5H1V1. This potentially improves the unreachable upper bound on Demonoid speed from c/12 to c/5.
- July 1: A collaborative effort results in a series of HWSS Heisenburp circuits much smaller than the previous best known devices. Recovery time is under 1400 ticks. Some versions can also detect flotillas with an HWSS along one edge.