Twirling T-tetsons 2
|Twirling T-tetsons 2|
|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||56|
|Discovered by||Robert Wainwright|
|Year of discovery||1989|
Twirling T-tetsons 2 is a period-60 oscillator that consists of a pre-pulsar hassled by killer toads. It was found by Robert Wainwright in 1989. Tanner Jacobi found a stable support for this oscillator on December 2, 2020, which was later reduced into a loaf spin by David Raucci on November 22, 2021, and synthesized by iNoMed the next day.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
- Tanner Jacobi (December 2, 2020). Message in #cgol on the Conwaylife Lounge Discord server
- David Raucci (November 22, 2021). Message in #cgol on the Conwaylife Lounge Discord server
- iNoMed (November 22, 2021). Re: Synthesising Oscillators (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- iNoMed (November 23, 2021). Message in #cgol on the Conwaylife Lounge Discord server
- Carson Cheng (June 17, 2022). Re: Synthesising Oscillators (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 56P60.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs