This is my userpage™©®.
Real Name: My name really IS Saka.
Birth date: 29 November 2004.
Location: I live in Sleman, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Look that up.
What I do on the wiki: I like to make tutorials and infoboxes!
Other interests: I like making scripts for Golly in Python. My other hobby is growing plants, I "specialize" in orchids.
CA Interests: Spaceships in Diamoeba, Rules with weird dynamics, LTL, Solid ships, Spaceships.
Pages in my UserSpace
I dont know what it's called.
- Spaceships: Random spaceships I found using WLS.
- Actual Discoveries: Some discoveries in nontot rules.
- Inner-totalistic rules: Inner-totalistic rules (exciting).
- Forum Glitch Weapons: A page detailing the story of Aidan Mode.
- Glossary of obscure terms (working on it): Strange terms I've seen.
- Gemini pages (Pages which are still under construction): Pages I'm working on
- Fig Seeds!: Small patterns that quickly grow into massive patterns.
- OCA Spaceship searches:Keeping track of the searches I've done in OCA.
- Elastic / Amoeba Rules: A page of rules I've found that have unusual "elastic" or "amoebic" behaviour.
- Table of Lifeenthusiast Computers: A table of the specs of the computers used by Lifeenthusiasts.
Things To Do
I need to do the following on the Wiki:
- Make the articles for Tutorials
- Your First Python Script
- Update the LLS tutorial with stuff
Development version differencesDone, I think.
- Custom search patterns
- Add some stuff to the "Finding good rules" tutorial
- Some details for OT and INT
- Make some articles for LTL rules (Maybe).
Bugs / Bosco's Rule(Wait, someone made it already?), maybe even Soldier Bugs?
Not on the wiki, but still related to cellular automata:
- Finish Diamoeba taxonomy thing
- Continue those dang LSSS searches
- Revisit the "Spaceship Survivals" project?
...now I'm not sure why people list these things, but it does feel good, hmm.