User:Yujh/Spaceship Stable Circuitry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For my laziness I created this page similar to goldtiger997’s here!
Notes on the above table:
- In some of the cells numbers are shown. These numbers correspond minimum known repeat time, and minimum known bounding box.
- In cases where the same pattern doesn't hold the record for both repeat time and bounding box, two patterns are linked.
- The existence of a Spaceship-to-X necessarily implies that an eater exists
- The existence of a heisenburp and an eater necessarily implies that a Spaceship-to-X exists
- Only true heisenburps are considered for the purposes of this table
Other Interesting Spaceship-Related Circuitry
Goldtiger997's Amazing 2 in 1 Reusable Multipurpose Minstrel Remover and Detector™
Glider highway robber