Jump to navigation Jump to search
|View animated image|
|View static image|
|Number of cells||34|
|Discovered by||David Buckingham|
|Year of discovery||1972|
Worker bee (or lonely bee) is a period-9 oscillator and was found by David Buckingham in 1972. It consists of four eater 1s hassling a row of 6 live cells, which by itself is a dying spark that a lone table also converges to.
In other rules
|The worker bee in B3-r/S23|
(click above to open LifeViewer)
- Mark D. Niemiec. "Life Objects Sorted by Name (L)". Retrieved on May 1, 2009.
- Robert Wainwright (October 1972). Lifeline, vol 6, page 3.
- Dean Hickerson's oscillator stamp collection. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
- Dave Greene (April 23, 2015). Re: Soup search results (discussion thread) at the ConwayLife.com forums
- 34P9.1 at Heinrich Koenig's Game of Life Object Catalogs