@RULE files (a collection thread)

For discussion directly related to LifeWiki.
confocaloid

@RULE files (a collection thread)

Post by confocaloid » April 16th, 2024, 5:25 pm

The aim of this forum thread is to collect @RULE files (ruletables, ruletrees) that are considered "finished", ready to be used, and meant to be used by others.

Please do not post in this thread work-in-progress rulefiles that are subject to further changes, or "one-time" rulefiles that were used for one example pattern.

It is recommended to add any relevant links, comments, documentation after the @RULE line and before the next section.
Please check that the chosen rulename is not yet in use and follows the naming conventions. (Briefly, the name should begin with an uppercase letter and use only letters and digits, with underscores and hyphens also allowed as separators.)

@RULE files posted here may be uploaded to LifeWiki with the specified rulename left unchanged (assuming absence of bugs or other problems with the file).

Previous discussion:
viewtopic.php?p=182143#p182143
viewtopic.php?p=180305#p180305
127:1 B3/S234c User:Confocal/R (isotropic CA, incomplete)
Unlikely events happen.
My silence does not imply agreement, nor indifference. If I disagreed with something in the past, then please do not construe my silence as something that could change that.