Suggested patterns for Golly

For general discussion about Conway's Game of Life.
Sokwe

Re: Suggested patterns for Golly

Post by Sokwe » March 8th, 2024, 8:17 am

In the past we maintained stamp collections of honey farm hasslers and traffic light hasslers, but the number of these hasslers (as well as hasslers of other objects) has since exploded. I'm wondering if it might be better to reduce these collections to include only one example for each known period with URLs in the comments pointing to the much more comprehensive collections on the wiki. Thoughts?
-Matthias Merzenich

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » March 8th, 2024, 8:32 am

Sokwe wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 8:17 am
In the past we maintained stamp collections of honey farm hasslers and traffic light hasslers, but the number of these hasslers (as well as hasslers of other objects) has since exploded. I'm wondering if it might be better to reduce these collections to include only one example for each known period with URLs in the comments pointing to the much more comprehensive collections on the wiki. Thoughts?
Collections on the wiki (in their current form) are not perfect, either. Probably that could be improved. (E.g. style/formatting guidelines, discovery information, criteria for inclusion.)
What would be really "nice to have" is a browse-able collection/database, with every oscillator represented separately and searchable by properties / keywords ("honeyfarm hassler", "period 46", "mod 23", "180-degree rotational symmetry", ...)
It may also be possible to present oscillators as a collection of stamp collections, with one RLE per period. This way, the size of each RLE would be kept reasonably small, and it would be easier to look through oscillators of a specific period.

Linking to previous relevant discussion:
C28 wrote:
December 23rd, 2023, 12:43 pm
confocaloid wrote:
December 23rd, 2023, 12:47 pm
Previous relevant discussion (now inactive along with the Tiki bar):
Alternatives to hassler pages
127:1 B3/S234c User:Confocal/R (isotropic CA, incomplete)
Unlikely events happen.
My silence does not imply agreement, nor indifference. If I disagreed with something in the past, then please do not construe my silence as something that could change that.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » March 8th, 2024, 8:45 am

Sokwe wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 8:17 am
Seems like a good idea to me. In general, collections that are difficult to keep up-to-date should probably be decoupled from Golly's built-in pattern collection ... somehow!

There are occasional exceptions such as the b3s23osc collection, which also serves as an extended example of in-pattern stamp-collection labeling (using showinviewer.lua).

We've discussed the idea of a much larger "extended pattern collection" for Golly, on and off for almost two decades now. My summary of the problems we keep running into is:

- if there's no "gatekeeper" for the larger collection, then the quality of the collection tends to suffer (especially attributions);
- if there _is_ a "gatekeeper", then the gatekeeper inevitably becomes a bottleneck, slowing down contributions;
- there's no sufficiently easy method set up for people to contribute single patterns to an extended collection.

It would be great if contributions could be made online via copy/paste, and the resulting pattern would show up online immediately. Wrestling with pull requests in a public Git repo might be too high a bar for a lot of potential contributors, I think.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » March 8th, 2024, 8:45 am

Andrew wrote:
March 7th, 2024, 7:13 pm
I'd really prefer it if we avoid renaming/moving pattern files or folders...
Any thoughts on the proposed updates to Generations and Larger than Life patterns carried over from MCell? (This is partly a question for Andrew, but feedback is welcome from anyone.)
muzik wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 9:04 pm
Finally: on the topic of the old "updated Generations/LtL stuff" zip from 2021, does the download link in this post still work, and if so, do the contents make sense for inclusion?
I'm currently inclined to get those patterns cleaned up to match Golly's collection better, even though that does require filename changes -- mostly removal of capitalization and a change to the file extension.

GUYTU6J brought up some ideas for maintaining the historical trail back to MCell's pattern collection a little better. So before checking those changes in, I would probably add a standard paragraph to all of these patterns, saying what the original pattern name was and mentioning the MCell collection specifically.

This might happen before the next Golly release, depending on discussion here. It wasn't part of the recent check-in, which was just the new (and awesomely commented) OCA patterns from muzik's ZIP file.

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » March 8th, 2024, 12:44 pm

dvgrn wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 8:45 am
It would be great if contributions could be made online via copy/paste, and the resulting pattern would show up online immediately.
Glider syntheses work that way on Catagolue, via the nonmagical box. The major downsides are that there are no attributions (which then have to be preserved separately), and only one synthesis is displayed (unlike Niemiec's database which collected multiple syntheses in a convenient form).
It would be fun to be able to see multiple alternate syntheses, as well as the history of improvements for a given target.
dvgrn wrote:
Any thoughts on the proposed updates to Generations and Larger than Life patterns carried over from MCell?
As I understand, those updates are improvements by file format conversions to RLE and tweaks to follow conventions. Why not?
dvgrn wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 8:31 pm
[...] Once this checkin is done, maybe we could start on a fresh list of suggestions for things to move around. [...]
dvgrn wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 8:13 am
I've done an initial checkin for muzik's OCA pattern collection. [...]
Crossposting previous suggestions from the last page of the thread. I think these moves to subfolders are improvements too - there are many patterns in "Non-Totalistic". (And it is unlikely that someone would have a keyboard shortcut assigned for one of those patterns, or a script with the path to one of those patterns hardcoded.)
muzik wrote:
March 7th, 2024, 10:10 pm
In terms of the relocation of existing patterns, there's not a lot I think should be moved in the next release, so any potential disruption should be minimal whatever the case.

The following moves should be done:

- cross-puffer.rle into Unusual-Growth-Rates
- whitespace-puffer.rle into Unusual-Growth-Rates
- five-margolus-media.rle into MarBlocks
- five-margolus-media2.rle into MarBlocks

These would also probably make sense to do:

- loopability-104-rro.rle into Oscillators
- oblique-frontend-rro.rle into Oscillators
- p17490.rle into Oscillators
Unlikely events happen.
My silence does not imply agreement, nor indifference. If I disagreed with something in the past, then please do not construe my silence as something that could change that.

muzik

Post by muzik » March 8th, 2024, 1:10 pm

Just skimmed over the recent commit, here's some fixes:

- Life-Like/triangular-rule-150-replicator.rle: "triangulargrid" -> "triangular grid"
- Life-Like/b3578s23-2d-replicator.rle: extra space before "few"?
- Life/Miscellaneous/pure-nonfiller.rle: "whichevery" -> "which every"
- Life/Miscellaneous/three-halves-growth.rle: "betwee" -> "between"
- Non-Totalistic/MarBlocks/agaric-marblocks-1.rle: space needed before last sentence
- Non-Totalistic/MarBlocks/m10-duoplet-shaped-medium.rle: space needed before last sentence
- Non-Totalistic/MarBlocks/marblocks-2x2-modulo-3.rle: "versionof" -> "version of"
- Non-Totalistic/MarBlocks/marblocks-2x2-modulo-7.rle: "versionof" -> "version of"
- Non-Totalistic/MarBlocks/marblocks-oscillator-with-replicator-mod-2.rle: "anygiven" -> "any given"
- Non-Totalistic/Replicators/partial-fractal-tracer.rle.rle: remove duplicated file extension
- Non-Totalistic/Spaceships/smos-predecessor.rle: "resulting a" -> "resulting in a"

I'm also noticing a lack of Unusual-Growth-Rates, I assume most of these wouldn't make sense in the collection then?

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » March 8th, 2024, 3:11 pm

muzik wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 1:10 pm
Just skimmed over the recent commit, here's some fixes:
I'm also noticing a lack of Unusual-Growth-Rates, I assume most of these wouldn't make sense in the collection then?
Thanks -- more likely I just missed adding them somehow! Will look again when I get home.

muzik

Post by muzik » March 8th, 2024, 3:23 pm

In terms of patterns needing more substantial comment updates, whitespace-puffer.rle should be updated to mention that takagi-growth.rle is now a pattern that exists among Golly's files, rather than pointing to a forum post. That is, once Unusual-Growth-Rates gets added.

I'll provide more change proposals once i'm done sleeping for the first time in 25 hours...

Andrew

Post by Andrew » March 8th, 2024, 8:52 pm

dvgrn wrote:
Any thoughts on the proposed updates to Generations and Larger than Life patterns carried over from MCell?
I don't really see the necessity for those changes but it's clear that my concerns aren't shared by others! Go ahead if you think they're worth doing.

Regarding the idea of an extended pattern collection for Golly, isn't that why we added the "Very Large Patterns" link in Help > Online Archives? We could always change the title of that link to something else like "More Patterns". And maybe point to a different location on conwaylife.com rather than sf if we want to give more people the ability to add/modify patterns on that site. Or give trusted users the necessary permissions on sf. EDIT: Or store the collection on github rather than sf or conwaylife.
Use Glu to explore CA rules on non-periodic tilings: DominoLife and HatLife

muzik

Post by muzik » March 9th, 2024, 5:14 am

Further potential candidates:

For this one, it might make sense to rename the existing quadratic-replicating-bug.rle to diagonal-quadratic-replicating-bug.rle.

Code: Select all

#N orthogonal-quadratic-replicating-bug.rle
#O "Moosey", 1 September 2019
#C This range-3 variant of the Bugs rule has another bug which is a
#C clean two-dimensional replicator.
#C Reference:
#C   https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=82183#p82183
x = 8, y = 7, rule = R3,C2,S14-23,B14-18
2b4o$b6o$b6o$3o2b3o$3o2b3o$bo4bo$2b4o!

#N hesitant-quadratic-replicator.rle
#O "LaundryPizza03", 12 July 2022
#C A quadratic replicator with a perhaps amusing replication method: it remains in
#C   the form of a hollow ring for several generations before spontaneously exploding.
#C Reference:
#C   https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=148193#p148193
x = 10, y = 10, rule = R6,C2,S48-85,B49-68
2b5o$b7o$9o$10o$10o$10o$10o$10o$9o$b7o!

#N bosco-analogue.rle
#O "AforAmpere", 7 February 2019
#C This rule contains a period-52 sparking oscillator very similar to Bosco.
#C Unlike Bosco, it rotates 180 degrees around the center of a cell (n.f), rather
#C   than 180 degrees around a vertex of the grid (n.v).
#C No guns have been constructed with this oscillator as of March 2024.
x = 11, y = 12, rule = R5,C2,S33-52,B31-42
4b2o$3b5o$2b7o$2b8o$b3o2b5o$o6b4o$o7b3o$bo5b4o$bo4b5o$2b8o$3b3o$5bo!

#N bosco-ship.rle
#O "Moosey", 12 February 2019
#C Adding a B81 translation to Bosco's Rule causes Bosco to become the predecessor
#C   of a diagonal flipping spaceship very similar to Bosco.
#C The rule R5,C0,S33-57,B34-45,81-82,84-85 yields yet another spaceship from Bosco.
#C Reference:
#C   https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=70511#p70511
x = 62, y = 42, rule = R5,C0,S33-57,B34-45,81
6bo$4b5o$2b5ob2o$b5o3b2o$b4o5bo$4o5b3o$b4o3b3o$b5ob4o$2b8o$3b7o$4b5o!
Several pattern names appear to have been decapitalized after having been added to the repository, but the comments of other patterns that reference them do not appear to have been updated to reflect this fact. I've noticed this for the following cases, but it may be advisable to check for others:
- crystal_chaos.rle
- marblocks-2x2-modulo-2.rle
- marblocks-oscillator-with-bounded-rule-90-oscillator.rle (in which this also affects the internal title)

Some other fixes:
- m10-duoplet-shaped-medium.rle: "strings.This" -> "strings. This"
- p3-m11-antimedium.rle: "toridal" -> "toroidal"
- hexagonal-grid-triangular-replicator.rle: "traces put" -> "traces out" (also, why are there spaces before the second line of the description if it's a new paragraph?)

Sierpinski-builder.rle still uses the old non-totalistic formatting with an underscore instead of a slash, and the first line immediately goes to the comments instead of repeating the pattern name.

In what situations should a #C with nothing following it on that line be used, by the way?

b-engine

Post by b-engine » March 9th, 2024, 5:31 am

These are needed to add into patterns\self-rep\B-Univ.

#N sqrt growth
#O b-engine, 15 February 2024
#C This pattern exhibits sqrt growth by extending the signal loop, which the "gene" of the
#C pattern pass through.
#C https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6375#p179644
x = 22, y = 7, rule = B-Univ
4.D17A$4.C16.A$EADCAGCAGCADCAGCADCA.A$19.B.A$4.CGACFACFACFACFAC.A$4.A
16.A$4.18A!

#N W110 simulator in B-Univ
#O b-engine, 14 February 2024
#N This is the first Turing complete device in B-Univ, which also works in Bliptile.
#N It simulates W110, which is also Turing complete.
#N https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=178023#p178023
x = 24, y = 11, rule = B-Univ
3A.3A.3A.4A$A.A.A.A.A.A.A2.4A$A.A.A.A.A.A.A.3A.A$A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A2.4A$
A.3A.3A.3A.5A.A$A16.A2.4A$13A3.6A.A$12.A3.2A.A3.A$13A.3A2.5A$A13.A.4A
$9ACG4A!

#N B-Univ universal constructor demo
#O b-engine, 14 February 2024
#C This demonstrate the universal construction in B-Univ.
x = 23, y = 14, rule = B-Univ
CFACGACGACDACGACGACDA.E$20.C.A$CAG.AGC.FCA.CAB.AGC.G.A$G.C.C.A.A.B.D.
C.C.A.A.G$A.A.G.G.C.C.A.A.D.D.C.C$C.G.A.C.F.A.C.F.A.C.G.A$G.C.C.A.A.D
.F.C.C.A.A.G$A.A.G.G.C.C.A.A.G.G.C.C$C.G.A.C.G.A.C.B.A.C.D.A$B.C.C.A.
A.F.B.C.C.A.A.G$A.A.G.F.C.C.A.A.G.G.C.C$C.DCA.CAG.ADC.GCA.CAG.A$F21.G
$ACDACBACFACFACGACBACDAC!
Last edited by b-engine on March 9th, 2024, 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most LtL patterns under 8x8 bounding box and smallest LtL camelship
My rules

-

100th post: 18 November 2023
1000th post: 8 March 2024
10000th post:

-

Do not capitalize my username. Also you can edit quotes cause I don't like very long quotes.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » March 9th, 2024, 5:51 am

b-engine wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 5:31 am
These are needed to add into patterns\self-rep\B-Univ...

#N sqrt growth
#O b-engine, 15 February 2024
#C This pattern exhibits sqrt growth by extending the signal loop...

#N W110 simulator in B-Univ
#N This is the first Turing complete device in B-Univ ...

#C This demonstrate the universal construction in B-Univ.
I've had a look through the B-Univ thread. I'd suggest that quite a bit more pattern-building will need to happen in that rule, before any examples are likely to find their way into Golly's pattern collection.

The first pattern above is an example of linear growth, not sqrt growth. The second pattern isn't a clear enough example to validate the claim that it's a "Turing complete device". For something to be a W110 simulator demo, it would have to simulate W110 in an understandable way. Similarly, the third pattern doesn't really demonstrate clearly that the rule is capable of universal construction.

Other patterns currently in the thread don't seem to be good candidates for inclusion quite yet, either. For example, the 7-segment display is a good start, but the segments currently need manual intervention (changing a particular unreachable cell in a control panel from state 3 to state 7) to turn them on and off. A full demonstration pattern would need to include automatic control -- e.g., a computer component that could direct the 7-segment display to cycle through displaying digits from 0 to 9.

I'm a little puzzled by the various statements about everything in Bliptile working in B-Univ. Can you get this 7-segment display pattern working in B-Univ, for example? I haven't found a discussion anywhere yet of how the states would map from one rule to the other, or where exactly the B-Univ rule is a workable improvement over Bliptile.

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » March 9th, 2024, 8:09 am

dvgrn wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 5:51 am
[...]The first pattern above is an example of linear growth, not sqrt growth. [...]
population plot
population plot
canvas.png (43.84 KiB) Viewed 502 times
Unlikely events happen.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » March 9th, 2024, 8:25 am

confocaloid wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 8:09 am
dvgrn wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 5:51 am
[...]The first pattern above is an example of linear growth, not sqrt growth. [...]
canvas.png
Heh, b-engine updated the pattern after I posted that:
b-engine wrote:
March 9th, 2024, 7:25 am
The first pattern actually only works in old version of B-Univ. I've edited the post to the newest sqrt growth.
Apparently the second pattern is still a work in progress -- "doesn't work in the current ruleset."

b-engine

Post by b-engine » March 10th, 2024, 12:10 am

#N 7-segment decimal display (backward compatibility)
#O b-engine, 10 March 2024
#C This is a 7-segment display ported from Bliptile to 
#C B-Univ, which has backward compatibility for Bliptile.
#C https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39625#p39625
x = 200, y = 242, rule = B-Univ
28.16A$28.A14.A$11A.15A.A.7A6.A$A9.A.A9.A3.A.A.A5.A4.3A$A.9A.A.9A3.A.
A.5A.A3.2A$A.A9.A.A11.A.A2.2A.A.A3.A4.7A$A.9A.A.9A3.A.A2.A2.A.A3.2A3.
A5.A$A9.A.A9.A3.A.7A.A3.10A.A$9A.A.9A.A3.A.2A.2A.A.A4.A.2A4.A.A$8.A.A
9.A.A3.A.A2.A2.A.A4.A2.A3.2A.6A$9A.A.9A.A3.A.5A.A.9A.4A3.A2.A$A9.A.A9.
A3.A5.A.A.A7.A.A.A2.4A.A56.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A$A.9A.A.9A3.7A.A
.7A.A.A.A2.A.4A56.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A.A9.A.A19.
A7.A.A.A.A2.A53.3A4.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$A
.9A.A.9A7.2A2.A.5A.A.3A.A.56A.52A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A3.3A5.A.A.A52.A.2A.A
2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A7.5A.A.A52.A2.
A.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A7.A4.4A52.
4A.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.4A3.2A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A7.3A2.A.A61.
4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A9.A.4A61.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.
A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A9.4A.A53.3A4.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A
2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A14.A6.48A.52A$A.9A.A.9A11.
A.A.14A6.A46.A.2A.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A9.A.A9.A11.
A.A.A19.A46.A2.A.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A$9A.A.9A.A11.
A.A.A6.7A6.A46.4A.4A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A.4A3.
A5.A6.A54.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A3.10A.A6.A54.A2.A
3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A4.A.2A4.A.A6.A46.
3A4.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A4.
A2.A3.2A.6A.A.46A.52A$A.A9.A.A19.A.9A.4A3.A2.A.A.A44.A.2A.A2.A3.A2.A3.
A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A7.A.A.A2.4A.A.A.A44.A2.A.
A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.7A.A.A.A2.A.4A
.A.A44.4A.2A.A3.2A.A3.4A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.4A$9A.A.9A.A11.A7.A.A.A.A
2.A6.A.A52.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.5A.A.3A.A.9A.A52.
A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A3.3A5.A.A.A7.
A44.3A4.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$A9.A.A9.A11.A
.A7.5A.A.A7.A.44A.52A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A7.A4.4A7.A.A42.A.2A.A2.A3.A2.A3.
A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A7.3A2.A.A8.A.A42.A2.A.A.2A
3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A9.A.4A8.A.A42.4A.
2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.4A3.2A.A3.4A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A9.4A.A8.A.A50.4A3.
4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A14.A8.A.A50.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A
2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A.14A8.A.A42.3A4.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A
.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A.A21.A.A.42A.52A$A9.A.
A9.A11.A.A.A6.7A8.A.A.A40.A.2A.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.
A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A.4A3.A5.A8.A.A.A40.A2.A.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A
3.A.2A3.A.2A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A3.10A.A8.A.A.A40.4A.4A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.4A3.4A
3.2A.A3.2A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A4.A.2A4.A.A8.A.A.A48.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.
4A3.4A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A4.A2.A3.2A.6A3.A.A.A48.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.
A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.9A.4A3.A2.A3.A.A.A40.3A4.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.
2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A7.A.A.A2.4A.A3.A.A.
A.40A.52A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.7A.A.A.A2.A.4A3.A.A.A.A38.A.2A.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.
A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A7.A.A.A.A2.A8.A.A.A.A38.A2.A.A
.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.5A.A.3A.A.11A.A
.A.A38.4A.2A.A3.4A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.4A3.2A.A3.2A.A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A3.3A5.A.
A.A9.A.A.A46.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A7.5A.A.A9.A.A.
A46.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A7.A4.4A9.
A.A.A38.3A4.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$9A.A.9A.A
11.A.A7.3A2.A.A10.A.A.A.38A.52A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A9.A.4A10.A.A.A.A36.A.
2A.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A9.4A.A10.A
.A.A.A36.A2.A.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.
A14.A10.A.A.A.A36.4A.2A.A3.4A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A$A.9A.A.9A
11.A.A.14A10.A.A.A.A44.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A.A23.
A.A.A.A44.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A.A6.
7A10.A.A.A.A36.3A4.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$A9.
A.A9.A11.A.A.4A3.A5.A10.A.A.A.A.36A.52A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A3.10A.A10.A.A.
A.A.A34.A.2A.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.
A4.A.2A4.A.A10.A.A.A.A.A34.A2.A.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A
.2A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A4.A2.A3.2A.6A5.A.A.A.A.A34.4A.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.4A
3.4A3.4A3.4A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.9A.4A3.A2.A5.A.A.A.A.A42.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A
3.4A3.4A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A7.A.A.A2.4A.A5.A.A.A.A.A42.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.
A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$A.A9.A.A19.A.7A.A.A.A2.A.4A5.A.A.A.A.A34.3A4.2A
.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$A.9A.A.9A11.A7.A.A.A.A2.
A10.A.A.A.A.A.34A.52A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.5A.A.3A.A.13A.A.A.A.A.A32.A.2A.A2.
A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A3.3A5.A.A.A11.A.
A.A.A.A32.A2.A.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A$8.A.A9.A.A11.
A.A7.5A.D.D11.A.A.A.A.A32.4A.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.2A.A
$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A7.A4.DCAC11.A.A.A.A.A40.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A3.4A$A9.
A.A9.A11.A.A7.3A2.A.A12.A.A.A.A.A40.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.
A3.A2.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A9.A.4A12.A.A.A.A.A32.3A4.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.
2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A2.2A.2A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A9.4A.A12.A.A.A.A.A.32A.52A$A
.9A.A.9A11.A.A14.A12.A.A.A.A.A.A30.A.2A.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.A2.A3.
A2.A6.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A.4ADC6ADC12.A.A.A.A.A.A30.A2.A.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A
3.A.2A3.A.2A3.A.2A6.45A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A.A25.A.A.A.A.A.A30.4A.2A.A3.2A
.A3.2A.A3.2A.A3.4A3.2A.A50.A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A.A6.7A12.A.A.A.A.A.A38.A
6.A6.A6.A6.A6.50A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A.CD2A3.A5.A12.A.A.A.A.A.A38.6A.A6.
A6.A6.A55.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A3.10A.A12.A.A.A.A.A.A43.A.A6.A6.A6.55A.A
.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A4.A.2A4.A.A12.A.A.A.A.A.A43.A.A6.A6.A60.A.A.A$A.A9.
A.A19.A.A4.A2.A3.2A.6A7.A.A.A.A.A.A43.A.A6.A6.60A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A
.9A.4A3.A2.A7.A.A.A.A.A.A43.A.A6.A65.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A7.A.A.A2.
4A.A7.A.A.A.A.A.A43.A.A6.65A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.7A.A.A.A2.A.4A7.A.
A.A.A.A.A43.A.A70.A.A.A.A.A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A7.A.A.A.A2.A12.A.A.A.A.A.A43.
A.60A11.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.5A.A.3A.A.15A.A.A.A.A.A43.A60.A11.A.A
.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A3.3A5.A.A.A13.A.A.A.A.A43.A6.46A8.A11.A.A.A.A.A
$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A7.5A.A.A13.A.A.A.A.A43.A6.A44.A8.A11.A.A.A.A.A$A.A9.A
.A19.A.A7.A4.4A13.A.A.A.A.A43.A5.48A7.A11.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A7.
3A2.A.A14.A.A.A.A.A43.A5.A46.A7.A11.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A9.A.4A14.
A.A.A.A.A43.A4.50A6.A11.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A9.4A.A14.A.A.A.A.A43.
A4.A48.A6.A11.A.A.A.A.A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A14.A14.A.A.A.A.A43.A3.52A5.A11.
A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A.14A14.A.A.A.A.A43.A3.A50.A5.A11.A.A.A.A.A$A
9.A.A9.A11.A.A.A27.A.A.A.A.A43.57A4.A11.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A.A6.
7A14.A.A.A.A.A47.A50.A5.A11.A.A.A.A.A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A.4A3.A5.A14.A.A.A
.A.A47.52A5.A11.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A3.10A.A14.A.A.A.A.A48.A48.A6.
A11.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A4.A.2A4.A.A14.A.A.A.A.A48.50A6.A11.A.A.A
.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A4.A2.A3.2A.6A9.A.A.A.A.A41.A7.A46.A7.A11.A.A.A.A.
A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.9A.4A3.A2.A9.A.A.A.A.A39.5A5.48A5.5A9.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A
.9A.A11.A.A7.A.A.A2.4A.A9.A.A.A.A.A37.3A.A.3A4.A44.A4.3A.A.3A7.A.A.A.
A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.7A.A.A.A2.A.4A9.A.A.A.A.A35.3A.A.A.A.3A2.46A2.3A.A.
A.A.3A5.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A7.A.A.A.A2.A14.A.A.A.A.A33.3A.A.A.A.A.
A.3A46.3A.A.A.A.A.A.3A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.A9.A.A19.A.5A.A.3A.A.17A.A.A.A.A33.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A3.3A5.
A.A.A15.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.
A.A9.A11.A.A7.5A.A.A15.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.
A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A7.A4.4A15.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A
.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A7.3A2.A.A16.A.A.A.A33.A.A
.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A9.A.4A16.
A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.
A.A9.4A.A16.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.
A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A14.A16.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A.14A16.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A.A29.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.
A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A.A6.7A16.A.A.A.A33.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A.4A3.
A5.A16.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$8.A
.A9.A.A11.A.A3.10A.A16.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.
A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A4.A.2A4.A.A16.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A4.A2.A3.2A.6A11.A.A.A.
A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.9A
.4A3.A2.A11.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.
A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A7.A.A.A2.4A.A11.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A
.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.7A.A.A.A2.A.4A11.A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.
A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A7.A.A.A.A2.A16.
A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.
A.5A.A.3A.A.19A.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.
A.A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A3.3A5.A.A.A17.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A
.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.CD7A.A11.A.A7.5A.A.A17.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A
.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A7.A4.4A17.A.A.A33.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A7.3A2.
A.A18.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.A9.A
.A19.A.A9.A.4A18.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A
.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A9.4A.A18.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.
A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.A14.A18.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A.14A18.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.
A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.A.A31.A.A.A33.A.A
.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A.A.A6.7A18.
A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.
A.A.4A3.A5.A18.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A
.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A3.10A.A18.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A4.A.2A4.A.A18.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.9A11.A.A4.A2.A3.2A.6A13.A.A.A33.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.9A.4A3.
A2.A13.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.
9A.A11.A.A7.A.A.A2.4A.A13.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
.A3.A.A.A.A.A$8.A.A9.A.A11.A.7A.A.A.A2.A.4A13.A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$9A.A.9A.A11.A7.A.A.A.A2.A18.A.A.A33.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A9.A.A9.A11.A.5A.A.3A
.A.21A.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.9A.A.
9A11.A.A3.3A5.A.A.A19.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.
A.A.A.A$A.A9.A.A19.A.A7.5A.A.A19.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.
A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A.11A.A19.A.A7.A4.4A19.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A
.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$A13.A19.A.A7.3A2.A.A20.A.A33.A.A.A.A.A.A.
A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$15A19.A.A9.A.4A20.A.A33.A.A.A.A.
A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A9.4A.A20.A.A33.3A.A.A.
A.A.A.3A46.3A.A.A.A.A.A.3A3.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A14.A20.A.A35.3A.A.A.A.3A2.
46A2.3A.A.A.A.3A5.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A.14A20.A.A37.3A.A.3A4.A44.A4.3A.A.3A
7.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A.A33.A.A39.5A5.48A5.5A9.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A.A6.7A20.A.
A41.A7.A46.A7.A11.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A.4A3.A5.A20.A.A41.A6.50A18.A.A.A.A.
A$34.A.A3.10A.A20.A.A41.A6.A48.A18.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A4.A.2A4.A.A20.A.A27.
15A5.52A17.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A4.A2.A3.2A.6A15.A.A27.A19.A50.A17.A.A.A.A.
A$34.A.9A.4A3.A2.A15.A.A27.A.71A16.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A7.A.A.A2.4A.A15.A.
A27.A.A17.A50.A17.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.7A.A.A.A2.A.4A15.A.A27.A.A17.52A17.A
.A.A.A.A$34.A7.A.A.A.A2.A20.A.A27.A.A18.A48.A18.A.A.A.A.A$34.A.5A.A.3A
.A.23A.A27.A.A18.50A6.13A.A.A.A.A$34.A.A3.3A5.A.A.A21.A27.A.A11.A7.A46.
A7.A13.A.A.A.A$34.A.A7.5A.A.A21.A27.A.A9.5A5.48A5.5A11.A.A.A.A$34.A.A
7.A4.4A21.A27.A.A7.3A.A.3A4.A44.A4.3A.A.3A9.A.A.A.A$34.A.A7.3A2.A.A22.
A27.A.A5.3A.A.A.A.3A2.46A2.3A.A.A.A.3A7.A.A.A.A$34.A.A9.A.4A22.A27.A.
A3.3A.A.A.A.A.A.3A46.3A.A.A.A.A.A.3A5.A.A.A.A$34.A.A9.4A.A22.A27.A.A3.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$34.A.A14.A22.A27.A.A3.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$34.A.A.14A22.A27.A.A3.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$34.A.A.A35.A27.A.A3.A.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$34.A.A.A6.7A22.A27.A.A3.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$34.A.A.4A3.A5.A22.A27.
A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$34.A.A3.10A.A22.A
27.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$34.A.A4.A.2A4.
A.A22.A27.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$34.A.A4.
A2.A3.2A.6A17.A27.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A
$34.A.9A.4A3.A2.A17.A27.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A
.A.A.A$34.A9.A.A.A2.4A.A17.A27.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
.A.A5.A.A.A.A$34.8A2.A.A.A2.A.4A17.A27.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A
.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$41.A2.A.A.A2.A22.A27.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A
.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$41.A2.3A.A.25A27.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A
.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$41.A6.A.A.A49.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$41.A2.5A.A.A49.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.
A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$41.A2.A4.4A49.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A
.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$41.A2.3A2.A.A50.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.
A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$41.A4.A.4A50.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.
A.A5.A.A.A.A$41.A4.4A.A50.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.
A.A.A.A$41.A9.A50.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A
$41.11A50.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A
3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A
.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.
A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.
A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A
.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.
A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$
102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.
A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.
A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A
.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.
A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.
A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A
.A3.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A46.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A3.3A.A.A.A.
A.A.3A46.3A.A.A.A.A.A.3A5.A.A.A.A$102.A.A5.3A.A.A.A.3A2.46A2.3A.A.A.A
.3A7.A.A.A.A$102.A.A7.3A.A.3A4.A44.A4.3A.A.3A9.A.A.A.A$102.A.A9.5A5.48A
5.5A11.A.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A7.A46.A7.A13.A.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A6.50A20.A.A
.A.A$102.A.A11.A6.A48.A20.A.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A5.52A19.A.A.A.A$102.A.A11.
A5.A50.A19.A.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A4.73A.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A5.A50.A21.A.A.A$
102.A.A11.A5.52A21.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A6.A48.A22.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A6.50A22.
A.A.A$102.A.A11.A7.A46.A23.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A7.48A23.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A
8.A44.A24.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A8.46A24.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A78.A.A.A$102.A.A11.
A78.A.A.A$102.A.A11.A78.A.A.A$102.A.A11.80A.A.A$102.A.A92.A.A$102.A.94A
.A$102.A96.A$102.98A!
twinb7 wrote:
January 22nd, 2017, 11:39 am
Last night I was really tired when I wrote this up, so i'm sure a lot of the English was fragmented and it wasn't explained well.

The upper output will send out an electron if the cell's new state, after calculation, is 1. Sending this to all of the cell's neighbors and consolidating it into a single stream is enough to convert it to unary - the electrons, when fed into the cell, don't need to be together and can be spread out.
The output with an arrow drawn on is designed to go to a display.

Also, that display is much more dense than the ones I normally use, which is cool:

Also, now the patterns in my previous post can function normally.
Most LtL patterns under 8x8 bounding box and smallest LtL camelship
My rules

-

100th post: 18 November 2023
1000th post: 8 March 2024
10000th post:

-

Do not capitalize my username. Also you can edit quotes cause I don't like very long quotes.

dvgrn

Post by dvgrn » March 10th, 2024, 11:14 am

b-engine wrote:
March 10th, 2024, 12:10 am
Also, now the patterns in my previous post can function normally.
The sqrt-growth pattern certainly works now, as confocaloid demonstrated.

That and the other three patterns aren't really workable candidates for Golly's pattern collection yet. I've explained some of the reasons for that; I can try giving another summary in case that's helpful.

Patterns pretty much never get checked in to Golly when they're designed to run in rules that have been changing a lot very recently, especially when those rules seem quite likely to continue to get updated. There are patterns in the B-Univ thread running in at least a dozen different versions of B-Univ. To an outside observer, the rule development seems to be in a fairly confusing state at the moment. Maybe it will have settled down enough, and enough unique and interesting patterns will have been created using it, by the time the next Golly release comes around.

1) The sqrt-growth pattern links to a post that mentions that B-Univ now has "support for universal regulator". How exactly could a universal regulator be built in B-Univ? That post doesn't say, and the two patterns in that linked post are running in different rules.

2) the "W110 simulator in B-Univ" comments contain no explanation of how that loop simulates W110. What is the size of the simulated W110 universe? Why is it all folded up with no viewable readout of the current meta-generation? What is the period of one meta-generation? Your "signal splitter and magnifier" answers some of these questions but not all of them -- and if this pattern were going to get added to Golly, it would need to stand alone and be self-explanatory.

3) The "B-Univ universal constructor demo" pattern doesn't demonstrate universal construction all that well. There's nothing in the comments that say which cell states on the tape will cause a construction arm to turn left or turn right or lay down a new wire cell -- and there are no links to an explanation. If someone does some digging, they might figure out that those details are probably the same as the ones in the "B-UnivUpdate5" rule from the sqrt-growth pattern post, but none of that is very clear.

What the demo pattern actually does is thoroughly mysterious. No goals are stated in the comments besides that the pattern is a universal-constructor demo. It seems to randomly build a disconnected unused domino of wire, then builds a small loop, and then re-fills the original wire from the opposite direction, with the output of a low-period gun created in that loop.

Why would that last part be a useful thing to do? For universal construction, a good demo would be more likely to shut down cleanly after accomplishing a clearly defined task. Maybe the task here is "build a sample short length of wire and then a small loop gun", but that's not clear from the pattern's comments.

4) The 7-segment display is really just a Bliptile demo pattern, functionally unchanged. Without some justification for the extra states added to the existing "Bliptile" rule to turn it into "B-Univ", the simpler rule might actually be preferable. A lot of CA patterns are showcases of how really complex and interesting things can be done with rules that are kept as simple as possible.

I understand that you're adding universal construction to Bliptile, but it just doesn't look like the development of B-Univ is anywhere near done yet. Until development is done, there's definitely no reason to be in a hurry about adding B-Univ patterns to Golly's pattern collection.

--------------------

The B-Univ spaceship you've built is actually a much better demo of universal construction. The pattern is accomplishing a clear goal. It would be good if there was some explanation of how it accomplishes that goal, though -- like,
The top loop shortens the bottom two loops on the left
The second loop from the top lengthens the bottom two loops on the right
The third loop from the top lengthens the top two loops on the right
The bottom loop shortens the top two loops on the left
Without at least that kind of level of detail in the comments, or in a Web page somewhere that the comments link to, patterns don't generally end up getting added to Golly's base pattern collection. The pattern comments really need to clearly answer any obvious questions about the pattern, and give a clear place that an interested reader can go to get more information.

As a side note, it should be possible to adjust that spaceship to a period quite a bit lower than 2c/1042.

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » March 10th, 2024, 7:47 pm

Andrew wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 8:52 pm
dvgrn wrote:
I don't really see the necessity for those changes but it's clear that my concerns aren't shared by others! Go ahead if you think they're worth doing.
[...]
Well, for my part (since I replied here before): I understand how it is preferable to avoid renaming/moving top-level pattern folders which are located just below "Patterns" (such as "Patterns/WireWorld" or "Patterns/Larger-than-Life") without necessity. Those folders are immediately seen whenever one is looking through the pattern collection. It is likely that very many mentions of those folders are scattered in various places, as parts of mentions of various nested subfolders and patterns.

Now, I think that applies to a lesser extent to nested subfolders and single files. ("Lesser extent", because a nested subfolder contains fewer files and subfolders, and so may be viewed "more volatile and subject to changes".) For example: while it is plausible that a significant fraction of Golly users have some keyboard shortcut assigned for opening some pattern inside the "Patterns/Life" folder, I believe that in most cases there would be few Golly users who have a keyboard shortcut assigned for opening a particular pattern such as "Life/Breeders/spacefiller.rle".

For the proposed Generations/LtL changes (described in viewtopic.php?p=150010#p150010 ) and proposed moves within "Non-totalistic" (described in viewtopic.php?p=179880#p179880 ), I think those changes are worth doing, and are unlikely to cause major issues related to broken keyboard shortcuts / scripts with hardcoded filenames. Yes there are probably some mentions of those files, mostly on this website (forums/wiki), but the new names are close enough to the old names (from a human Golly user's viewpoint).
Unlikely events happen.

erictom333

Post by erictom333 » March 11th, 2024, 5:51 am

dvgrn wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 10:44 pm

#N polynomial-log-counter.rle
#O AforAmpere, 11 September 2023
#C Grows according to 2*log_q(t), where q^3 - q^2 - 1 = 0.
#C Reference:
#C   https://discord.com/channels/357922255553953794/370571046971244545/1150650548098437160
x = 2, y = 3, rule = B2e3ijn4cer6c/S012ac3n4cei5ey
o$bo$o!
The constant q is the supergolden ratio.

Sokwe

Post by Sokwe » March 11th, 2024, 8:19 pm

confocaloid wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 8:32 am
Collections on the wiki (in their current form) are not perfect, either. Probably that could be improved. (E.g. style/formatting guidelines, discovery information, criteria for inclusion.)
They're still much better than the outdated stamp collections with no attribution info that are currently included with Golly. My goal with the move to one-of-each-period is to make maintenance of these patterns much easier while still giving a sense of the versatility of these types of hasslers to a novice.
confocaloid wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 8:32 am
What would be really "nice to have" is a browse-able collection/database, with every oscillator represented separately and searchable by properties / keywords ("honeyfarm hassler", "period 46", "mod 23", "180-degree rotational symmetry", ...)
It may also be possible to present oscillators as a collection of stamp collections, with one RLE per period. This way, the size of each RLE would be kept reasonably small, and it would be easier to look through oscillators of a specific period.
I have been vocally wishing for a queryable oscillator database for years. I collected some thoughts on it here. However, some person would probably need to commit a lot of time and effort to actually turn this idea into reality. There just doesn't seem to be the necessary motivation.
-Matthias Merzenich

muzik

Post by muzik » March 11th, 2024, 9:01 pm

Could we dynamically update oscillator stamp collections via a script, similarly to how LifeViewer can be updated?

hotdogPi

Post by hotdogPi » March 11th, 2024, 9:18 pm

Such a thing already exists. It requires a .txt file.

https://github.com/dvgrn/b3s23osc/blob/main/b3s23osc.py

One of each period should be doable; for the 1500 or so patterns in the .txt file that goes with it, just delete all but one of each period in that file.

If you want an OT or INT rule, you'll have to change a few lines of code (the ones that explicitly say "B3/S23" and the RLEs defining what the digits look like), but it should still be doable.
User:HotdogPi/My discoveries

Periods discovered: 5-16,⑱,⑳G,㉑G,㉒㉔㉕,㉗-㉛,㉜SG,㉞㉟㊱㊳㊵㊷㊹㊺㊽㊿,54G,55G,56,57G,60,62-66,68,70,73,74S,75,76S,80,84,88,90,96
100,02S,06,08,10,12,14G,16,17G,20,26G,28,38,47,48,54,56,72,74,80,92,96S

S: SKOP
G: gun

muzik

Post by muzik » March 13th, 2024, 10:54 am

Would it make sense to include a Replicators folder in Life-Like as well? The presence of b3578s23-2d-replicator.rle, b3578s23-failed-2d-replicator.rle, replicator.rle, sqrt-replicator.rle and triangular-rule-150-replicator.rle might be enough to secure such a spot, especially since four out of five of those are completely new pattern files for 4.3.

Speaking of which, here's a slightly updated and formatted replicator.rle:

#N replicator.rle
#C All patterns in this rule replicate in eight directions.
x = 13, y = 6, rule = B1357/S1357
b2o3bo2bo2bo$o2bo2bobo3bo$o2bo2b2o4bo$o2bo2bobo3bo$o2bo2bo2bo$b2o3bo2b
o2bo!
There's also some information that I forgot to include in b3578s23-failed-2d-replicator.rle, so here's an update to that:

#N b3578s23-failed-2d-replicator.rle
#O possibly Dominique Giard, 1999
#C This is the failed quadratic replicator mentioned in
#C   b3578s23-2d-replicator.rle. Adding the transition S6k or
#C   removing the transition B5n makes this a true replicator,
#C   while still preserving the replicator shown in
#C   b3578s23-2d-replicator.rle. Removing the transition
#C   S3c will also make this a true replicator, but does not
#C   preserve the other one.
#C Reference:
#C   https://ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/ca/replicators/b3578s23.html
x = 9, y = 3, rule = B3578/S23
2o5b2o$2o5b2o$2o5b2o!
Here's another potentially interesting replicator candidate:

#N knightwise-linear-replicator.rle
#C Reference:
#C   https://ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/ca/replicators/b02346s023-rep12c4.lif
x = 2, y = 3, rule = B02346/S023
bo2$o!
Also, with this folder, we may as well go all in with the 2D parity rules:

#N fredkin.rle
#C All patterns in this rule replicate in nine directions.
x = 13, y = 6, rule = B1357/S02468
o2bo!

#N replicator-neumann.rle
#C All patterns in this rule replicate in four directions.
x = 13, y = 6, rule = B13/S13V
o2bo!

#N fredkin-neumann.rle
#C All patterns in this rule replicate in five directions.
x = 13, y = 6, rule = B13/S024V
o2bo!

#N replicator-hexagonal.rle
#C All patterns in this rule replicate in six directions.
x = 15, y = 5, rule = B135/S135H
3o2bo2b2o2bo$o2bo2bobo3b2o$o3bob3o4bo$bo2bo2bobo$2b3o2bo2b2o2bo!

#N fredkin-hexagonal.rle
#C All patterns in this rule replicate in seven directions.
x = 15, y = 5, rule = B135/S0246H

#N replicator-tripod.rle
#C All patterns in this rule replicate in three directions.
x = 15, y = 5, rule = B13/S13HT

#N fredkin-tripod.rle
#C All patterns in this rule replicate in four directions.
x = 15, y = 5, rule = B13/S02HT

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » March 13th, 2024, 12:08 pm

muzik wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 10:54 am
b3578s23-failed-2d-replicator.rle
Is there even a good reason to include failed replicators in the collection as separate patterns? Why those are considered notable?
Further, why include the p29 without including the p41, with both "almost-replicators" mentioned in one sentence? https://ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/ca/replic ... 78s23.html

I think it would be sufficient to mention both of them in the comments in b3578s23-2d-replicator.rle, e.g. as RLEs embedded inside the pattern comments (or simplified ASCII representation of the patterns, or simply mention their periods and "formed by placing two beehives end-to-end near each other"), without adding separate files.
Unlikely events happen.

muzik

Post by muzik » March 13th, 2024, 4:52 pm

On the topic of creating new directories: Larger-than-Life might benefit from a spaceships folder, containing 4c-212-roomba-bug.rle, 4c273954-slow-ship.rle (just noticed that speeds in pattern titles aren't consistent, so you might also want to amend that), 50c-spaceships.rle, 996c-2-spaceship.rle, BugCollection.rle, Butterfly.rle, Jitterbug.rle, R100-NN-bug.rle, R100-alien-bug.rle, R500-alien-bug.rle, SlowShip.rle, hexagonal-grid-diagonal-solid-ship.rle, hexagonal-grid-orthogonal-solid-ship.rle, quadratic-bugs-spaceships.rle, triangular-grid-orthogonal-solid-ship.rle and the future 6-bees.rle and bosco-ship.rle. There definitely seems to be more than enough for a folder in this case.

Here's something for the fractal generators folder I forgot to include:

#N noninteger-replication-order.rle
#O wwei23, 23 October 2019
#C This anomalous fractal does not appear to contain an integer
#C   count of sub-units at any scale, unlike the other fractals we've
#C   seen so far.
#C Reference:
#C   https://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=84439#p84439
x = 29, y = 24, rule = B2e3aiky4jnqtwz5cjqry6aei/S1c2-k3ajry4cjkrt5-eqr6i
7b3o9b3o$8bo11bo$8bo11bo$7b3o9b3o$12bo3bo$11bobobobo$11bobobobo$12bo3b
o7$8bo11bo$7b3o9b3o$7bobo9bobo2$12bo3bo3$b2o23b2o$o2bo21bo2bo$b2o8b2o
3b2o8b2o!
There's a bunch of other amendments I want to propose, but I'd prefer to wait until everything I've posted on this page is dealt with first, as well as the stuff from near the end of the last page.

confocaloid

Post by confocaloid » March 13th, 2024, 7:07 pm

muzik wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 4:52 pm
On the topic of creating new directories: Larger-than-Life might benefit from a spaceships folder, [...]
I don't think that would be an improvement.
o After moving the bugs into a subfolder, how many patterns remain in "Larger-Than-Life" (and not a subfolder)? Moving most patterns into a nested subfolder does not seem to be an improvement over leaving them all in a single folder.
o I think related patterns "BugCollection.rle", "GunCollection.rle", "BugReactions.rle", "BugGun.rle" should all remain in the same folder.
confocaloid wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 12:08 pm
muzik wrote:
March 13th, 2024, 10:54 am
b3578s23-failed-2d-replicator.rle
Is there even a good reason to include failed replicators in the collection as separate patterns? Why those are considered notable? [...]
Unlikely events happen.